Brutal its horrible guys,I cant put into words how I feel

N

Nirvanaal

Recruit
★★★★
7d 20h 42m
Its horrible,its bad,its suffering its unjust.Bad people(ex bad freinds,bad coworkers ruined my work,racist peopleruined my work and life) doing bad to me and those that could help(rich distant family members )not helping me are one of reasons Im still here.

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Empty, I feel so goddamn empty - WRLD 999
★★★★
7d 19h 9m
Eightcel

Eightcel

Samsara Traveller
1d 12h 41m
Pure despair. Be strong bro.

M

MushBoy

Recruit
★★★
11h 30m
Sorry man. Hurts to read. Be strong.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★★
39d 23h 51m
Its horrible,its bad,its suffering its unjust.Bad people(ex bad freinds,bad coworkers ruined my work,racist peopleruined my work and life) doing bad to me and those that could help(rich distant family members )not helping me are one of reasons Im still here.
shit man :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: i feel for you

ergophobic

ergophobic

What can be broken, should be broken.
★★★
2d 19h 34m
Bad people(ex bad freinds,bad coworkers ruined my work,racist peopleruined my work and life) doing bad to me and those that could help(rich distant family members )not helping me are one of reasons Im still here.
stay alone and if co workers are the problem just avoid them like everybody does or try to talk with your boss about them or.. find a new job

No reason to stay in a toxic place

Last edited:
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 1h 2m
Jesus will help you, you have to have faith