Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal its horrible guys,I cant put into words how I feel

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
Its horrible,its bad,its suffering its unjust.Bad people(ex bad freinds,bad coworkers ruined my work,racist peopleruined my work and life) doing bad to me and those that could help(rich distant family members )not helping me are one of reasons Im still here.

Pure despair. Be strong bro.

Sorry man. Hurts to read. Be strong.

Its horrible,its bad,its suffering its unjust.Bad people(ex bad freinds,bad coworkers ruined my work,racist peopleruined my work and life) doing bad to me and those that could help(rich distant family members )not helping me are one of reasons Im still here.
shit man :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: i feel for you

Bad people(ex bad freinds,bad coworkers ruined my work,racist peopleruined my work and life) doing bad to me and those that could help(rich distant family members )not helping me are one of reasons Im still here.
stay alone and if co workers are the problem just avoid them like everybody does or try to talk with your boss about them or.. find a new job

No reason to stay in a toxic place

Last edited:
Jesus will help you, you have to have faith