Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's hard for me to form relationships with people

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
Can't even make friends, always ended up hurting them in the end, so I chose to just never try to get along with anyone. I can't feel emotions that normies share with each other, that 'feel' or chemistry that they have when talking to each other, I just don't get it. What I want is a girlfriend that can understand and empathize with me but after being blackpilled I don't really know how to fix this loneliness and depression. My parents didn't give me much of an emotional support either, they were also suffering from some problems they have and neglected mine. I was lonely throughout my teenage years, all that I had left were online friends that I made from facebook and shit. Ended up hurting them too in the end and they don't wanna be friends anymore. I don't know what options I have left to fix this, and I think that it's pretty much over for me if I can't form solid relationships with someone without ending up hurting them

Last edited:
Yeah same ,I don’t hurt them tho they either stab me in the back or just ghost me

Yeah same ,I don’t hurt them tho they either stab me in the back or just ghost me
I'm the opposite, I just can't be friends with someone, I get a really strong urge to prank them or bully them whenever I get comfortable with them

Can't even make friends, always ended up hurting them in the end, so I chose to just never try to get along with anyone. I can't feel emotions that normies share with each other, that 'feel' or chemistry that they have when talking to each other, I just don't get it. What I want is a girlfriend that can understand and empathize with me but after being blackpilled I don't really know how to fix this loneliness and depression. My parents didn't give me much of an emotional support either, they were also suffering from some problems they have and neglected mine. I was lonely throughout my teenage years, all that I had left were online friends that I made from facebook and shit. Ended up hurting them too in the end and they don't wanna be friends anymore. I don't know what options I have left to fix this, and I think that it's pretty much over for me if I can't form solid relationships with someone without ending up hurting them
Sounds like a schizoid ngl, i'm like that too

The few times people are nice to me, especially females, I get fucking obsessed with them and end up developing limerence and fantasizing myself getting married to them and shit. One compliment or smile is enough for me to develop Stockholm syndrome for someone

My parents didn't give me much of an emotional support either, they were also suffering from some problems they have and neglected mine.
This is relatable, my dad got depression and middle age crisis and he acted like it is a biggest tragedy in the world and made it everyone's problem. During teen years me and my siblings werent allowed to have problems of our own.

Elab on schizoid
The few times people are nice to me, especially females, I get fucking obsessed with them and end up developing limerence and fantasizing myself getting married to them and shit. One compliment or smile is enough for me to develop Stockholm syndrome for someone
Me too, there was this one girl that I got attached to in hs, she was nice but she had a lot of simps, one day after school when no one else was around except me and her, I threw her books into a drain hole because we were arguing and she was being an annoying piece of shit. The next day I got suspended and lost some of my friends who were also her simpz

This is relatable, my dad got depression and middle age crisis and he acted like it is a biggest tragedy in the world and made it everyone's problem. During teen years me and my siblings werent allowed to have problems of our own.
:yes::yes::yes: 100% my dad

Elab on schizoid

Me too, there was this one girl that I got attached to in hs, she was nice but she had a lot of simps, one day after school when no one else was around except me and her, I threw her books into a drain hole because we were arguing and she was being an annoying piece of shit. The next day I got suspended and lost some of my friends who were also her simpz
brutal. i always try to hurt people when i think they're about to hurt me and i end up burning a lot of bridges. not like i've even had any for the past about year now

brutal. i always try to hurt people when i think they're about to hurt me and i end up burning a lot of bridges. not like i've even had any for the past about year now

I'm the opposite, I just can't be friends with someone, I get a really strong urge to prank them or bully them whenever I get comfortable with them
You sound like a piece of shit

Jesus so much this I’m exactly like this i fantasize getting married or shit like a moron

My dad was a pschopath he liked to torture me and shit

My dad was a pschopath he liked to torture me and shit
Yeah, my dad hold grudge against us because he blamed us for everything that happened to him, so he did everything to keep us miserable. we literary weren't allowed to laugh and be happy in the house.

My mom had many mental problems, she had a schizoaffective problems among many other, many of her mental problems were due to watching my father abusing us and she couldnt do anything about it.

I swear i would be a completely different person if i grew up in a normal home.

Ended up hurting them too in the end and they don't wanna be friends anymore. I don't know what options I have left to fix this, and I think that it's pretty much over for me if I can't form solid relationships with someone without ending up hurting them

I have a similar problem, though it's partially due to ASD.

Distancing yourself is a means to avoid criticism and conflict.

Very high IQ post. Too bad he died

My mom had many mental problems, she had a schizoaffective problems among many other, many of her mental problems were due to watching my father abusing us and she couldnt do anything about it.

I swear i would be a completely different person if i grew up in a normal home.
Jesus man that sounds very bad and relatable ,I’d be a whole different person too if my family was normal

Jesus man that sounds very bad and relatable ,I’d be a whole different person too if my family was normal
Worst thing mental problems developed due to shitty life are irreversible, i feel like getting PTSD on every confrontation no matter how small it is. Drugs dont work and make more bad than good and here where i live there are not therapies, shrinks dont give two flying fucks, but im sure those are useless also.

Worst thing mental problems developed due to shitty life are irreversible, i feel like getting PTSD on every confrontation no matter how small it is. Drugs dont work and make more bad than good and here where i live there are not therapies, shrinks dont give two flying fucks, but im sure those are useless also.
Yep but I get ptsd due to bullying every day , I got used to it really , maybe it is irreversible but you get used to it eventually where do you live? Shrinks are always that way sadly so long for tribe elders

Jesus so much this I’m exactly like this i fantasize getting married or shit like a moron
maladaptive daydreaming, limerence, schizoid, are all common mentalcel mental illnesses

maladaptive daydreaming, limerence, schizoid, are all common mentalcel mental illnesses
I’m dreaming a life I’ll have on a different time:cryfeels:

Yep but I get ptsd due to bullying every day , I got used to it really , maybe it is irreversible but you get used to it eventually where do you live? Shrinks are always that way sadly so long for tribe elders
Serbia, doctors and shrinks dont give a shit, usually they would fill you up with medications and send you home, since this covid shit started two years ago they use it as an excuse to not do their jobs. People are literary dying but if its not from covid you can go fuck yourself.

But when elections start suddenly all covid restrictions are dropped so they could have rallies, meetings and more people to vote.

A lot of people do this. Even normies
I heard its cope for loneliness / no love in your life. When I think of normies I don't even imagine they internal dialogue they're all giga NPC's

Serbia, doctors and shrinks dont give a shit, usually they would fill you up with medications and send you home, since this covid shit started two years ago they use it as an excuse to not do their jobs. People are literary dying but if its not from covid you can go fuck yourself.

But when elections start suddenly all covid restrictions are dropped so they could have rallies, meetings and more people to vote.
I’m Turkish bro it’s same here it’s ironic that we are enemy countries but we are actually brothers in arms in life just like all low Men of the world

We are soldiers without an army , betrayed, forgotten , abandoned , in incels is we are all brothers, we are the same
:yes: Holding allegiance to some country that doesnt give a fuck for a single males is stupid TBH. In time of peace one rotten whore with 5 kids and unknown fathers is more worth than all of us combined.

:yes: Holding allegiance to some country that doesnt give a fuck for a single males is stupid TBH. In time of peace one rotten whore with 5 kids and unknown fathers is more worth than all of us combined.
We should change that to more based days

Iarp, your boyfriends keep u company