Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's even worse than 80/20

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It's so fucking brutal. My signature is just one such example. There are countless more posts and threads on various websites. All of these dumpsters say only 20% are "attractive" (meaning not hideuous and deformed to them), and even worse for most of them the ones they'd actually date/fuck according to them drops to the or 1-5% level.

Screenshot 20200617 1127582

Screenshot 20200617 1123482

Screenshot 20200617 1119342

Now before some shitters come in screeching about 80/20 autism, this doesn't mean they won't date anyone else, they just won't be attracted to them and won't ever fuck them passionately. Maybe just star fish sex at best once in a while.

It's legitimately astounding. I can't even imagine being unattracted to 99% of women, though I really should be. The odds are so SEVERELY skewed in their favor yet, they insist on playing the victim? I don't get it.

brutal

and these are low PSL women. it's so fucking over

brutal

and these are low PSL women. it's so fucking over
yeah

Even reddit trash women who no doubt are fucking trash in looks and everywhere else are still this merciless about it

It's a misconception that 8/10 make up for ~20% of the population. In reality, chads are less than 1-3%, 5% are chadlites, the rest are normies and incels. irl I've seen true chads only 2-3 times in my life.

Just make a crazy hairdo during this quarantine, they'll remarkably notice you more often.

The okcupid study that everyone throws around has ALWAYS been misinterpreted.

It never said 20% of men were attractive. It only said that 80% of men were rated as below average (aka ugly).

Among those 20% most of them were only seen as "ok" by women.

It's why the match rate on tinder is <5%.

It's a misconception that 8/10 make up for ~20% of the population. In reality, chads are less than 1-3%, 5% are chadlites, the rest are normies and incels. irl I've seen true chads only 2-3 times in my life.
Only 20% of men are on foids' radars (Pareto principle), and only 8+/10s are on their fuckdars.

It's legitimately astounding. I can't even imagine being unattracted to 99% of women, though I really should be. The odds are so SEVERELY skewed in their favor yet, they insist on playing the victim? I don't get it.
Imagine walking through a crowd of women ... and only seeing 1 or 2 women that you think are passable jfl

Moreover, women are in a position where they can fuck nearly any man they want ... so imagine walking through a crowd of women, being able to fuck 99% of them but still thinking almost every single one of them is unattractive

Their mentality, the way they view the world is COMPLETELY different from ours
Only 20% of men are on foids' radars (Pareto principle), and only 8+/10s are on their fuckdar.
imo the first pareto only gives you the men that are passable, the attractive ones are found with a second pareto (so the top 20% of the initial 20%, giving you the top 4%)

Imagine walking through a crowd of women ... and only seeing 1 or 2 women that you think are passable jfl

Moreover, women are in a position where they can fuck nearly any man they want ... so imagine walking through a crowd of women, being able to fuck 99% of them but still thinking almost every single one of them is unattractive

Their mentality, the way they view the world is COMPLETELY different from ours
They make Hitler proud. The most loyal and hardcore eugenicists out there.

The okcupid said 7 percent were above average, 12 percent average, and 81 percent below average

so 93/7 might be accurate, but arguably 99/1 is closer to the truth.

gigachad only. as micropenis29 said:
SUB 9 IS NEAR

Last edited:
The okcupid said 7 percent were above average, 12 percent average, and 81 percent below average

so 93/7 might be accurate, but arguably 99/1 is closer to the truth.

gigachad only. as micropenis said:
SUB 9 IS NEAR
While you're not far off, I wouldn't quote micropenis on literally anything tbh....

They make Hitler proud. The most loyal and hardcore eugenicists out there.
Foids are not eugenicists because they select for antisocial traits (Tyrone thugs like George Floyd, and psychopathic Chads like Ted Bundy, etc.)

Eugenics was concerned about improving society, and foids clearly accomplish anything but this.

The whole game is so skewed against men I don’t even know why the average looking man even bothers anymore tbh. I think we’re going to see a lot more average normie men give up and drop out of the dating game in this decade.

Foids are not eugenicists because they select for antisocial traits (Tyrone thugs like George Floyd, and psychopathic Chads like Ted Bundy, etc.)

Eugenics was concerned about improving society, and foids clearly accomplish anything but this.
Looks wise, they're eugenicists.

They're still trash selectors though, you're right. They choose the worst traits possible every time.
The whole game is so skewed against men I don’t even know why the average looking man even bothers anymore tbh. I think we’re going to see a lot more average normie men give up and drop out of the dating game in this decade.
They already are. It will get much worse though soon enough. Makes you ask if there's some kind of force behind this? or is it just natural hypergamy? Making the bulk of 80% of men defeated wage slaves with no will to live.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back