Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The average toilet is really short, I cannot stress just how short she is

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Let's take the United States of America here as an example, it's a developed country and one of the tallest countries in the world (remember, most of the world isn't Europe). The average American toilet is 5'4, how many American 20 year old men are 5'4 and shorter?

Interesting, "Your height is in the bottom3rd percentile. You are taller than3.05% *
You are shorter than96.95% * ". Interesting indeed.

So, 96.95% of 20 year old men are taller than the average American toilet.

The reason I came to the above calculation is simple, 20% of toilets don't care about height, this means that 80% of toilets do care about height and want a taller man, but 1 in 5 toilets don't. Of course, 99.99999999% of toilets will reject you if you're ugly, and then having only ⅕th of the leftover percentage is more than brutal. But it's still a number.

5% of relationships involve a toilet who is taller than her male partner. So, are 15% of toilets just liars? Well, if so many men are so much taller than most toilets then it's simply uncommon to meet men much shorter than you.

Don't get me wrong, I meet plenty of toilets taller than me literally every day, I got height-mogged by at least 8 toilets today. But while I see toilets around 6'4~6'5, I basically never see them from 6'6+. I cannot stress just how unimpressive that height is for an average Dutch man, a 6'6 man doesn't stand out at all.

So, the tallest echelons of toilets have no trouble finding a man taller than them. While I have an aunt who is 6'7 and never married, females like her are the exception and far from the rule.

Meanwhile even short men still height mog at least 56.79% of American toilets (if you're a 5'4 man). Here are the numbers.

Of course, this doesn't compare well to Dutch toilets, but you'd still height-mog 22% of 20 year old Dutch females.

Here is a 20 year old toilet with my height, surprisingly rarer than I thought, or the percentages are off (because I do get height-mogged multiple times every day).

How about 5'6 among 20 year old Dutch toilets:

Now 5'6 among 20 year old American males:

That's where the average Dutch toilet would stand among American men.

Heck, the average Dutch toilet barely stands tall next to a Filipino man:

Don't get me wrong, the wealthy people that travel far are always ridiculously tall, but once an average Pinoy man lands here in the Netherlands he's still taller than more than 30% of them.

I cannot stress just how tiny and weak toilets are on average.

Just compare these:

The difference is staggering. We are always told that the average differences aren't so big and are very much exaggerated, but this is not the case, in fact they are underestimated.

Just by walking in public i can confirm there's lots of short women, shorter than 160cm

Germany is suifuel for manlets, foids are giants here

I like feeling tall!

Like I'm a god amongst pygmy niggers!

All hail the 5'5" giants!

This is correct.

Walk in any college campus.

All those 5.3 shrimps are looking for 6.3 men.

I feel like it really depends on region. Latinos and Asians are really short and bring down the mean average

It makes it all the dumber when they say "I need a man taller than me so I can feel feminine. :foidSoy: " bitch you're 5'4 and he's 5'7. Shut up.

:foidSoy:6´0 and above only
Said Toilet Frodo, from the Hobbit