Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not sure the foid mind can fathom what it's like to have literally zero people of the opposing sex interested in you romantically or sexually.

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Do foids know what it's like to be truly unwanted by any member of the opposing sex just because of how they were born? No matter what they whine about, they will always be able to find someone who truly wants them. This is not the case for us men, and I do not believe roasties can grasp it, and even if they could, I doubt they would care as long as they are not in our situation.

vagina + estrogen + just don't be a fat old monster = infinite smv

Many of them go crazy when they get oldER and their options fade. Doesn't mean no options, just fewer. They'll rope if they experience even a ounce of our suffERing.

And out of both genders, the retarded gender gets infinite smv.

No, because there will be always atleast 1 person that likes them. Maybe in VERY rare cases but its much more common for men

They can't understand shit

Many of them go crazy when they get oldER and their options fade. Doesn't mean no options, just fewer. They'll rope if they experience even a ounce of our suffERing.
Cope

they know. they just want us to suffer.

Foids will never experience true loneliness. And even if they somehow manage to get somewhat close to loneliness, they will probably kill themselves before they get to suffer (smart move or dumb move you decide)

Last edited:
Do foids know what it's like to be truly unwanted by any member of the opposing sex just because of how they were born? No matter what they whine about, they will always be able to find someone who truly wants them. This is not the case for us men, and I do not believe roasties can grasp it, and even if they could, I doubt they would care as long as they are not in our situation.
They don't they will nevER understand us

No, and women can never understand this no matter how much blackpill etc... content they learn.

even same sex people isn't interested in us as a friend.

Women aren't capable of understanding the problems of ugly men. And they aren't capable of empathy towards ugly men either, but even if they somehow were they wouldn't care either way.

Most women want ugly men dead anyway

They could give a rat ass

Norah Vincent did hence proving we are living in full male discrimination. Foids are privileged scum

They aren't capable of experiencing it for themselves, so they will never understand.