Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT: TeEn LoVe iS hOrRiBLe BrO

Ah yes, I'm sure that teen love is shit. Relationships are so much better when you're older, uglier, wrinklier, with a lower sex drive or a dead bedroom, bills to pay, a job, responsibilities and a partner who's still thinking about her ex(es), who has an emotional baggage, STDs, kids, and a general disdain for men because she couldn't get chad to commit.

Truly teen love just doesn't compare.

Teen love...yeah it must have really sucked for those ITers. Being loved and accepted during the most awkward, self-conscious, unstable time of one's life...who needs that?

Teen love...yeah it must have really sucked for those ITers. Being loved and accepted during the most awkward, self-conscious, unstable time of one's life...who needs that?
Teen years are the best years of a person’s life

well elementary school is but I wish I could be a teen again. It was the most interesting time of life

Teen years are the best years of a person’s life

well elementary school is but I wish I could be a teen again. It was the most interesting time of life
Yeah I'm with ya...elementary school was awesome.

I'd love to see what being a teen was like again but with different genetics lol.

Yeah I'm with ya...elementary school was awesome.

I'd love to see what being a teen was like again but with different genetics lol.
normies always say that your 30s are supposed to be the best years which is retarded

Tip for you guys, if want to keep ur sanity, dont read anything from reddit (aka faggit). This is coming from someone who used to browse there looking for retarded shit
Doing this right now, never felt better.

And avoid Twitter it’s worse there
Jfl I have an account there. I can't spent a day there without seeing bad takes and outrage over small things.. If it weren't for the artists and occasional funny posts, I would have left ages ago.

Jfl I have an account there. I can't spent a day there without seeing bad takes and outrage over small things.. If it weren't for the artists and occasional funny posts, I would have left ages ago.
There’s so many SJWs and feminists on there and people get outraged over the pettiest things on there