Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT: TeEn LoVe iS hOrRiBLe BrO

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

so here's what some of these faggots say:

danigirl3694

"From what I saw with "teen love" in my teen years, it's not fun. It's not really love, it's infatuation. It's more shallow than a rock pool, it barely lasts a few months and they end up arguing over the most stupid things. And it just became a competition on who could get the most attractive person to go out with them.

Thanks but I'll stick to my mature, adult relationship. "Teen love" sucks. They put way too much stock in teen drama series/movies/books."

bitch you're in your early 20s or something. you really think relationships in their early 20s are any different. fuck no. stop acting like early 20s relationships are mature. i always see people your age in relationships fight over stupid stuff. relationships for people your age also last only a small amount of time. and competition STILL exists in your early 20s. you think some 22/23 year old stacy is going to go out with some normie instead of a gymmaxxed chad? people your age aren't even mature. sure i'm immature but at least i am able to realize. people in their 20s are extremely immature and when you're in your 30s, you'd realize that.

Then one fag says "yOu NeVeR exPeRiEnCEd ReLaTioNShiPs ThErEfOrE yOuR OpiNiOn oN TeEn LoVe iS IrReLeVaNt". so? many of you have fags claim to be virgins and if one of you virgins said love in your 30s is better, you'd all praise that guy and say "who cares if you're a virgin, what you said is true because we agree". you don't need to experience things to know what it's like if you've heard what it's like. it's like saying you shouldn't say war is scary unless you've been to war, despite being told what it's like at war.

Here's another fag's comment:

"Teen "love:"

• Acne, so much acne
  • Curfew: if you're not home by 9, you lose your piveleges that let you date in the first place
  • Drama over the stupidest shit
  • Insecurity - neither of you trust each other not to cheat, you WILL be arguing over misunderstandings
  • Money is a problem, either you're working minimum wage on the weekends to afford what you want to do, or you have to rely on your parents to fund your dating life. Neither is fun.
  • Privacy: none. Your parents will always be trying to butt in, and no adult is going to knowingly let you get away with getting past first base. Any sex has to be rushed and hidden away awkwardly just to get away with it at all.
  • Virgin = clueless. Your first time having sex is gonna be pretty bad. Especially if you're both virgins, neither of you will have a clue about what feels good for the other, and one or both of you will likely not orgasm from the first attempt."

Most teens i've met don't have acne and i've seen people in their 20s get acne. So what if curfew exists? Many teens don't arrive until 10. Many adults come home at 9 PM anyways. People in their 20s fight over dramatic shit too you fucking idiot. Insecurity? Many married couples have domestic violence because the husband doesn't want his wife to cheat. That money thing isn't even a big deal. The privacy thing isn't that bad either because many teens can have sex and finish way before the parents arrive. also, some can have sex in a car as well, and when you're 18/19, you can fuck on a college campus. Virgin? so if two 30 year old virgins have sex it's supposed to be painful? Also, many teens aren't even virgins, especially older teens, and once you have sex more, you're used to it.

My family also uses to say the same shit.
How fucking delusional one can be.

Ah yes, I'm sure that teen love is shit. Relationships are so much better when you're older, uglier, wrinklier, with a lower sex drive or a dead bedroom, bills to pay, a job, responsibilities and a partner who's still thinking about her ex(es), who has an emotional baggage, STDs, kids, and a general disdain for men because she couldn't get chad to commit.

Truly teen love just doesn't compare.

IT are just coping at this point.

how can dating foids in their peak be horrible? it seems these guys were all low tier normies who only managed to date ugly teen girls

IT cucks must live in an antimatter universe where reality is the opposite of what it is here.

Or they're just delusional retards

Ah yes, I'm sure that teen love is shit. Relationships are so much better when you're older, uglier, wrinklier, with a lower sex drive or a dead bedroom, bills to pay, a job, responsibilities and a partner who's still thinking about her ex(es), who has an emotional baggage, STDs, kids, and a general disdain for men because she couldn't get chad to commit.

Truly teen love just doesn't compare.
and in your 30s, you can't have sex that easily when kids are in the house and they could hear you moan. and you can't have sex when they're in school because dad is probably at work.
IT cucks must live in an antimatter universe where reality is the opposite of what it is here.

Or they're just delusional retards
they just cope because they swallowed too many blue-pills
how can dating foids in their peak be horrible? it seems these guys were all low tier normies who only managed to date ugly teen girls
post-pubescent teens are way better-looking than women in their 30s
My family also uses to say the same shit.
How fucking delusional one can be.
i also have blue-pilled parents

Low IQ and delusionmaxx

It’s up to them if they prefer having a relationship with a post wall roastie who took 100 cocks and barely has an ability to pair bond who only wants you for outside motives like your money instead because she’s genuinely attracted to you. Also she will be less fun , worst looking , jaded

It’s up to them if they prefer having a relationship with a post wall roastie who took 100 cocks and barely has an ability to pair bond who only wants you for outside motives like your money instead because she’s genuinely attracted to you. Also she will be less fun , worst looking , jaded
and there's too many responsibilities in your 30s. which IT don't realize

Extreme cope and projection, teen love is more forgiving and pure, adult love is the real competition to get a high status couple or be shunned by society.

Just don’t experience a crucial milestone that may or may not be one of the most important times of your life. You gotta work now, be a good wagie now, if you’re lucky, you’ll find some Roastie single mother with 2 kids who may want you to betabux for her kids and treat you like an ATM bro! Forget the time of innocence where they actually like you for who you are, none of it matters because you were just too ugly to experience teen love bro!

Honestly I don't care too much about missing out on my teen years. I was enjoying video games too much.

It's missing out on the 20s that bother me.

Just don’t experience a crucial milestone that may or may not be one of the most important times of your life. You gotta work now, be a good wagie now, if you’re lucky, you’ll find some Roastie single mother with 2 kids who may want you to betabux for her kids and treat you like an ATM bro! Forget the time of innocence where they actually like you for who you are, none of it matters because you were just too ugly to experience teen love bro!
fun fact: 18-34 year olds experienced the most intimate partner violence instead of high school teenagers. https://www.thehotline.org/resources/statistics/
Honestly I don't care too much about missing out on my teen years. I was enjoying video games too much.

It's missing out on the 20s that bother me.
are you 21? 22? 25?

They should read that famous quote in Houllebecq's book

Did you honestly expect IT to agree with you?

The Incels on that sub are deluding themselves in thinking that teen love is "over-rated" and that a foid who has ridden 100s of dicks is better than a pure untouched virgin because she'll have "experience".
Then you have the roasties who are also deluding themselves into thinking they're something more than Chad's cumdumpsters. They cope by thinking "my past doesn't define me" and what I do now indicates is a representation of who I am.

Imagine working hard.
Slaving away at college whilst some foid was getting gangbanged, has numerous boyfriends. You took a vow of abstinence to save yourself for marriage and then you have these cucks saying there's nothing wrong with marrying that toilet :feelsclown:

That's how you know society has gone to shit.

"And then it becomes a competition based on hypergamy"

And they say their lives are hard WTF.

In all honesty I don't yearn for teen love. I'd be perfectly fine with my looksmax if I was naiive enough to think she'd be loyal and faithful.

Which one?
Mmmm I can't find it English, I'll try to translate it myself:

"Anyway it's too late now. Raphael, the sexual failings you've been experiencing since your adolescence and the frustration haunting you since you were 13 will leave a permanent scar on you. Even assuming you'll manage to get some women from now on - which, frankly, I reckon it's impossible - it won't be enough; nothing will be enough. You'll always be devoid of that teen love you've never had. Your wound is already painful; it's gonna be even worse."

Tip for you guys, if want to keep ur sanity, dont read anything from reddit (aka faggit). This is coming from someone who used to browse there looking for retarded shit

Mmmm I can't find it English, I'll try to translate it myself:

"Anyway it's too late now. Raphael, the sexual failings you've been experiencing since your adolescence and the frustration haunting you since you were 13 will leave a permanent scar on you. Even assuming you'll manage to get some women from now on - which, frankly, I reckon it's impossible - it won't be enough; nothing will be enough. You'll always be devoid of that teen love you've never had. Your wound is already painful; it's gonna be even worse."
Do you have it in french?
nvm found it

Just wait till 35 for your mature e-lationship brah.

so here's what some of these faggots say:

danigirl3694

"From what I saw with "teen love" in my teen years, it's not fun. It's not really love, it's infatuation. It's more shallow than a rock pool, it barely lasts a few months and they end up arguing over the most stupid things. And it just became a competition on who could get the most attractive person to go out with them.

Thanks but I'll stick to my mature, adult relationship. "Teen love" sucks. They put way too much stock in teen drama series/movies/books."

bitch you're in your early 20s or something. you really think relationships in their early 20s are any different. fuck no. stop acting like early 20s relationships are mature. i always see people your age in relationships fight over stupid stuff. relationships for people your age also last only a small amount of time. and competition STILL exists in your early 20s. you think some 22/23 year old stacy is going to go out with some normie instead of a gymmaxxed chad? people your age aren't even mature. sure i'm immature but at least i am able to realize. people in their 20s are extremely immature and when you're in your 30s, you'd realize that.

Then one fag says "yOu NeVeR exPeRiEnCEd ReLaTioNShiPs ThErEfOrE yOuR OpiNiOn oN TeEn LoVe iS IrReLeVaNt". so? many of you have fags claim to be virgins and if one of you virgins said love in your 30s is better, you'd all praise that guy and say "who cares if you're a virgin, what you said is true because we agree". you don't need to experience things to know what it's like if you've heard what it's like. it's like saying you shouldn't say war is scary unless you've been to war, despite being told what it's like at war.

Here's another fag's comment:

"Teen "love:"

• Acne, so much acne
  • Curfew: if you're not home by 9, you lose your piveleges that let you date in the first place
  • Drama over the stupidest shit
  • Insecurity - neither of you trust each other not to cheat, you WILL be arguing over misunderstandings
  • Money is a problem, either you're working minimum wage on the weekends to afford what you want to do, or you have to rely on your parents to fund your dating life. Neither is fun.
  • Privacy: none. Your parents will always be trying to butt in, and no adult is going to knowingly let you get away with getting past first base. Any sex has to be rushed and hidden away awkwardly just to get away with it at all.
  • Virgin = clueless. Your first time having sex is gonna be pretty bad. Especially if you're both virgins, neither of you will have a clue about what feels good for the other, and one or both of you will likely not orgasm from the first attempt."

Most teens i've met don't have acne and i've seen people in their 20s get acne. So what if curfew exists? Many teens don't arrive until 10. Many adults come home at 9 PM anyways. People in their 20s fight over dramatic shit too you fucking idiot. Insecurity? Many married couples have domestic violence because the husband doesn't want his wife to cheat. That money thing isn't even a big deal. The privacy thing isn't that bad either because many teens can have sex and finish way before the parents arrive. also, some can have sex in a car as well, and when you're 18/19, you can fuck on a college campus. Virgin? so if two 30 year old virgins have sex it's supposed to be painful? Also, many teens aren't even virgins, especially older teens, and once you have sex more, you're used to it.

Well, the diarrhea of those soy fags mouths was sure hard to read

Did you honestly expect IT to agree with you?

The Incels on that sub are deluding themselves in thinking that teen love is "over-rated" and that a foid who has ridden 100s of dicks is better than a pure untouched virgin because she'll have "experience".
Then you have the roasties who are also deluding themselves into thinking they're something more than Chad's cumdumpsters. They cope by thinking "my past doesn't define me" and what I do now indicates is a representation of who I am.

Imagine working hard.
Slaving away at college whilst some foid was getting gangbanged, has numerous boyfriends. You took a vow of abstinence to save yourself for marriage and then you have these cucks saying there's nothing wrong with marrying that toilet :feelsclown:

That's how you know society has gone to shit.
being a teen is much better than being in your 30s or even 20s

ed i swear you are older than you put on

The teenlovepill destroyed me. I'll carry this pain with me until I die. There is no redemption.

IT will say stupid shit by definition. It's the soyest place in a website that is already pure soy. And this danigirl is a fucking whore, I hope she gets violently raped honestly, as all ITer foids.
why do you say that? I'm 22
iq mogs me and im 27

Last edited:
Ayylmao, I would choose inie cunt over beef curtains any day. Those soys probably like sucking on those beef flaps like noodles.:feelspuke:

Apart from that IT is neurotic of course teen love was bad for them, your partner probably got tired of your soy tantrums.

IT will say stupid shit by definition. It's the soyest place in a website that is already pure soy. And this danigirl is a fucking whore, I hope she gets violently raped honestly, as all ITer foids.

iq mogs me and im 27
actually danigirl says she is a rape victim

I missed out on all of that teen love. The pure passion, it’s gone now.

Virgin = clueless. Your first time having sex is gonna be pretty bad. Especially if you're both virgins, neither of you will have a clue about what feels good for the other, and one or both of you will likely not orgasm from the first attempt."
Being disabled = clueless. Your first time walking is gonna be pretty bad. Especially if you never walked before, you won't have a clue about what to do and you most likely won't succed in doing it.
Therefore, we can conclude that trying to walk is bad.

Last edited:
Notice how everyone who commented how bad teen love is had it in the first place. They haven't missed out. I bet their opinions would be different had they been too ugly to experience it.

Notice how everyone who commented how bad teen love is had it in the first place. They haven't missed out. I bet their opinions would be different had they been too ugly to experience it.
they're just coping that's all

the roastie knows she got pumped and dumped by the chads at her school and now she projects
typical

the roastie knows she got pumped and dumped by the chads at her school and now she projects
typical
betabuxx marriage is boring

The reason why IT cucks prefer adult relationships, is because their definition of love is being able to take a shit, while your Partner is brushing his/her teeth. Which is something you usually don't do in teen relationships.

The reason why IT cucks prefer adult relationships, is because their definition of love is being able to take a shit, while your Partner is brushing his/her teeth. Which is something you usually don't do in teen relationships.

That is an oddly specific answer

:feelswhere: