Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It seems as if im shorter than everyone I know.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
And im not even that short, im 5'10 wtf.
I swear the average height of men has skyrocketed in the past few years.
I regularly see younger guys that are 6foot and above.
Id say I know one guy thats shorter than me but hes 5'4 so hes short as fuck. The rest are tall or similar to me.

I would hate to live in your country, i am 166cm, 5'5 :feelsbadman: it sounds like hell there.

try being 5'4

And im not even that short, im 5'10 wtf.
I swear the average height of men has skyrocketed in the past few years.
I regularly see younger guys that are 6foot and above.
Id say I know one guy thats shorter than me but hes 5'4 so hes short as fuck. The rest are tall or similar to me.
You're not close to short. I'm 5'6. You're average height ffs

I would hate to live in your country, i am 166cm, 5'5 :feelsbadman: it sounds like hell there.
New york city is tall tyrone/chad central.
I swear they put something in the childrens milk because these niggas are growing like crazy.
when I was a kid I was above average height but now im short.
Average is not good enough.
Mens heights are increasing, especialy younger guys.
I didnt notice it before but now im bothered at how many guys clearly height mogg me.
Its emasculating as fuck.
I feel bad for shortcels that have to endure that feeling cinstantly.
Aren't you in the Balkans?
Born in albania but live in NYC

I think you're on to something man, everyone I see now seems to be at least 6'1+

same here man im only 5,8, Life sucks :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

iktf man
The one positive is that I don't give a shit when men insult me because they're already insulting me with their height every second of the day.

This height shit is the worst curveball that could’ve happened.. I’m 5’9” and would’ve been fine if the average was actually 5’9.6” like they claim.. I’m a fucking midget ffs why the fuck did everyone have to get so tall. I’m just above female average height

This height shit is the worst curveball that could’ve happened.. I’m 5’9” and would’ve been fine if the average was actually 5’9.6” like they claim.. I’m a fucking midget ffs why the fuck did everyone have to get so tall. I’m just above female average height

Because they include oldcels in these averages

If you would take a look at the average height of men aged between 21-35 it would probably be like 6'0 or more in most places

Because they include oldcels in these averages

If you would take a look at the average height of men aged between 21-35 it would probably be like 6'0 or more in most places
Such suicidefuel.. I was ok being slightly under average, but 3 fucking inches is MIDGET tier. I will always be the shortest everywhere I go. Short small fragile weak and harmless.

This is reality for me in the US but I’m actually about 2” above average for my race.. probabaly 1” above if they exclude oldcels from their polls

Such suicidefuel.. I was ok being slightly under average, but 3 fucking inches is MIDGET tier. I will always be the shortest everywhere I go. Short small fragile weak and harmless.

Yeah but tbh it's all about the face so height doesn't matter unless your 6'10. Then you're tall enough to fuk women just because they want to have sex with a freak regardless of what they look like

Im 5'8 and its very rare im taller than another guy.

Tbh I don’t mind being short at all. It’s my face that bothers me. Used to, when I’d go out in public, I’d feel like I was a child in a forest full of trees, but these days I barely notice. I guess if you’ve been short your entire life you just become desensitized. It still hurts to see how women swoon over tall men though.

Same tbh. At 5'9" I feel like i'm shorter than half of men, equal in height at best.
It's made even worse getting heightmogged daily by femoids.

I still don't buy that 5'9" or 5'10" is average height. It just doesn't line up with my experiences IRL.

I'm 5'7" and I'm shorter than pretty much every white or black person I know. The only people I can ever heightmog are the occasional Hispanic or Asian ethniks.

i see a decent amount of men 6' and taller.

im 5 10 in LA and feel average. theres a lot of mexicans here and they tend to be shorter.

You know its fucked when 5'10 men seriously consider wearing lifts.

I have some sports trainers and they add like 1.25 inches justified as being "padding" and "cushioning" for the feet.

Yep, 5'4 here, I've only really met one or two people shorter than me and both of them were females

What the fuck are other people doing that we aren't???

Hey I'm in exactly the same position, literally every guy at my college except my two friends is taller and more athletic than me. Even if you don't really care it's just not that good of a feeling.

Move to Serbia, 5'10 = ABSOLUTE FUCKING GIANT here

Move to Serbia, 5'10 = ABSOLUTE FUCKING GIANT here
You've got to be kidding me, ive seen Serbians and they heavily height mogg me.
Also as an albanian I would get killed in serbia