Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT roastie tries to larp as glownigger

We’re stopping mass shootings :soy::foidSoy::feelstastyman:

They're delusional.

Nothing they say or do affects anyone IRL

I stalk, harass, beat, rape, and kill women, but it's not because I'm an incel sweety.
Holey Moley GIF by ABC Network

If they don’t take seriously then why do they report us ?

Incels are fascist terrorists! That's why we need a massive state security appartus and to end civil liberties to deal with them!

I’m pretty sure sex havers do more crime per capita and in total

They're delusional.

Nothing they say or do affects anyone IRL
The only time when they can do something is if you doxx yourself and give them your personal info which unfortunately some retards here have done :feelshaha:

Elliot Roger had a YouTube account. Oh these youtubers, they should be reported. YouTube is the root cause of all evil.

Elliot Roger had a YouTube account. Oh these youtubers, they should be reported. YouTube is the root cause of all evil.
Did he even have any viewers before he went ER? :lul:

Did he even have any viewers before he went ER? :lul:
Videos with Hitler have lots of views on YouTube. This just confirms the point. If you use YouTube you're like Elliot roger, if you have any viewers, you're worse than fucking Hitler:feelshaha:

i wonder if clara will address the pedophiles in the IT community? we all know it won't. it's just a hole.

it only took like 5 minutes to dox clara5731 jfl. are we allowed to post names and shit here? too many mentalcels here so idk.

arrogant hole said:
But here is what might upset you the most. .IS mods are also working with people like us and regularly report to the FBI, MI5, and CSIS. Some of you have reported being asked in for questioning from the police. That’s mainly due to your Mods giving away your information to authorities.

Perhaps SOME of the prior administration’s mods but NONE of my own, whom I personally hand selected or gave the greenlight to.

This cunt doesn’t understand that her lie here falls flat because I was left with the massive task of rebuilding the incels.is mod team from the ground up and I’ve done such a great job with it as well implementing new rules to pre emptively cut off ZOG Clown World law enforcement’s potential angles of attack on us, along with our enemies of IT and Kiwi Farms, that KF doesn’t fuck with us at all anymore and more than one user here has directly told me that IT has massively shrunk in size after my administration took over.

So the cunt in question here may as well have titled her little screed “Desperation: the post” because she’s got literally nothing on us.

And so what if some criminals had an account here?

We didn’t tell them to go out and commit their crime or even imply as much as we follow the law.

There’s been far more criminals, murderers and pedophiles on Facebook than here and that’s a fact and you don’t see them being shut down by the government do you?

No and neither should we be since as far as I know both incels.is and Facebook leadership alike do not condone, support or call for criminal actions to take place.

An individual’s actions bad or good who is a member of our site is their own and does not reflect the opinions or actions of the owner or staff of incels.is so fuck off IT you disingenuous fucks.

Worry about the criminals in your own back yard such as convicted pedophile and proud Incel Tears member Dr. Pizza.

Last edited:
Alek and Jake Davison had accounts here? Based if true! :feelsLSD:

it only took like 5 minutes to dox clara5731 jfl. are we allowed to post names and shit here? too many mentalcels here so idk.
Do it :smonk: if u got an address post that too so I can order 50 pepe roni pizzas to her house (in Roblox Work at a Pizza Place)

Also funny how the dumb bitch said they tried to "flag people who are likely to commit a crime" but half the mfs on that list successfully committed the crime anyway :lul::lul::lul: useless whores

Perhaps SOME of the prior administration’s mods but NONE of my own, whom I personally hand selected or gave the greenlight to.

This cunt doesn’t understand that her lie here falls flat because I was left with the massive task of rebuilding the incels.is mod team from the ground up and I’ve done such a great job with it as well implementing new rules to pre emptively cut off ZOG Clown World law enforcement’s potential angles of attack on us, along with our enemies of IT and Kiwi Farms, that KF doesn’t fuck with us at all anymore and more than one user here has directly told me that IT has massively shrunk in size after my administration took over.

So the cunt in question here may as well have titled her little screed “Desperation: the post” because she’s got literally nothing on us.

We didn’t tell them to go out and commit their crime or even imply as much as we follow the law.

There’s been far more criminals, murderers and pedophiles on Facebook than here and that’s a fact and you don’t see them being shut down by the government do you?

No and neither should we be since as far as I know both incels.is and Facebook leadership alike do not condone, support or call for criminal actions to take place.

An individual’s actions bad or good who is a member of our site is their own and does not reflect the opinions or actions of the owner or staff of incels.is so fuck off IT you disingenuous fucks.

Worry about the criminals in your own back yard such as convicted pedophile and proud Incel Tears member Dr. Pizza.

and don't forget about the pedophiles at IT aka dr pizza.

LMAO, this whole thing is false and bullshit fear mongering, and it almost reminds me of threats that 12 year olds would make through Xbox Live circa 2010 ("My dad works for the FBI and he's going to come to your house and arrest you!").

Saying that all these random ass killers had accounts on here is downright disingenuous, and she isn't going anywhere by blatantly lying. I've been here since the very beginning, and the only person on that entire list who had an account here was Tres Genco. Other than that, Jake Davison participated on Braincels, and from that, those are the only killers on here who have actual known ties to incel spaces. Some of the dates are even wrong that she listed, such as Alek Minassian's rampage, which was in 2018. The rest of this shit is extremely poorly linked to us and there's no evidence for the fact that half these guys were even incels.

Not to mention, even if the killer in mind was an actual incel, that doesn't mean they killed people because of their incelibacy. The only chance for an argument that would be even slightly valid is taking all of those who killed specifically because of their incel status, and the only mass killers who have done so were Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian. On that list who aren't mass shooters, Genco, Stavropoulos, Taylor, Hernandez, Kaufman, and Mr. Sanchez all apply here, but most of these guys either killed only one person, injured someone/some people, or just made stupid threats (in Sanchez's case, it wasn't even a real "threat"). It's an equivalent argument to saying that Muslims cause shootings, in the case of a Muslim shooting up a public place, but his actual motive for doing so had absolutely no ties to Islam. If the argument presented by IT here is valid, then I can make an argument that sexhaver men are the most dangerous people on the planet, due to them causing most of the violence in the world, even though their state of celibacy has no ties to their intentions and motives. It just doesn't make sense.

Your chances of getting killed by an incel rather than a sexhaver/normie are even lower than getting struck by lighting twice. Imagine being scared of a bunch of lonely men on the Internet who are ostracized by women due to factors out of our control and overexaggerating about us to make us look worse than Hitler. ITcucks are pathetic. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Police wannabe fat roastie, with too much time on her hands

You should still host the server from a based country that doesn't give a fuck about American/western court orders

Guarantee Russia, for example, will not be handing any data over to western law enforcement
without which they CANNOT make a case against any users

Not really worth taking much note of. Not well researched at all. Improper usage of the term incel. Anyone who knows anything at a surface level would know that the other site is called looksmax, not looksmatch. Also dates are wrong. Including minassian. Who she claimed had an account on this site (incorrect) and had an account on looksmax, the latter would be completely impossible as looksmax was launched after minassian was arrested. He couldn't possibly have had an account there. Poor poor fact checking. Although I know she likely got all this from other commenters who repeat these erroneous statements so not entirely her fault. But the sub itself.

Infact all but tres genco didn't have an account on here and some listed aren't even incels. More cases where deranged normies get pinned on the lonely male because they exhibit stereotypes that people apply to us regardless as to whether they fit the definition or not. To date this site over its entire membership has had a grand total of 0 people who have killed anyone... Ever. If we're so dangerous then why do people feel the need to make things up, or attribute outsiders who do stupid shit to us. :waitwhat:

Non-incels are committing atrocities daily just about everywhere. You can demonise just about any category of people if you try hard enough I guess. The irony to me is that there are plenty of researchers and people who've looked into incels, actually took the time to speak to many of us too, and approached the issue without prejudice, bias, and maintained an open mind and they always end up not sharing these hateful demonising ideals. Often going the more compassionate route which I think the world needs more of in general.

People who are ofc going to do some utterly stupid shit whether incel or not honestly deserves to face consequences. It's just kind of weird that lonely guys, even those that barely have a presence, don't provoke or have never even heard of the word "incel" who just happen to be ugly/awkward are also lumped in.

It's depressing really. But that's the sad reality I guess. I'll never claim to be some utter Saint because no one alive is, but all I want is a happy, decent life with some friends at least. I prefer calmness. I help people where I can whoever they are if I'm able too and not having a terrible day. Peace, Harmony, compassion, empathy. Things that most people seem to struggle with honestly. It becomes a vicious circle perhaps. Sadly for many of us, no matter when or where, from school even up until now, before this place ever existed, and after it ceases too. Ugly/non-NT guys in many places of the world it seems will always be treated as is they already have killed a bunch of people. It's ironic that this behavior/attitude is written into countless forms of media. The ugly guy is often the villain or is the butt of the joke in which he is mocked as a potential villain.

Yet I'm no danger to anyone jfl, nor do I even want to be. I'm a dying a alcoholic. I sit here, drink myself stupid, feel sad, and just talk to friends on servers and hang out. I've no energy for overt hostility or bait. I'm too old for it now anyway and I guess as my body continues to rapidly sicken I just want to spend my time left talking to people who I can get along with, whether they're from here or not. Tbh countless IT users that I've spoke too, we usually end up finding common ground and just chatting instead. The mods of the old sub took the approach of just talking to many incels when they opened a small server and realised themselves that they were in their own words "too judgemental".

Life is just confusing. Mr fake god needs to answer me as to why he won't allow me, or any of us really, happiness.
:waitwhat:

Meh.

1) Yes they just love harassing us for being male virgins. They are not fooling anyone, everyone enjoys bullying male virgins.

2) Regarding our dangerousness, well I know I'm far from being violent IRL and I can't just help myself but laugh when I think about the brutality of non-incels outside. Not even refering to the bullying, I mean we are among the people who has the least contacts with people. You can't harm people if you never interact with them JFL, while non-incels usually have many social connections (or at least, far more than us anyways).

LMAO, this whole thing is false and bullshit fear mongering, and it almost reminds me of threats that 12 year olds would make through Xbox Live circa 2010 ("My dad works for the FBI and he's going to come to your house and arrest you!").

Saying that all these random ass killers had accounts on here is downright disingenuous, and she isn't going anywhere by blatantly lying. I've been here since the very beginning, and the only person on that entire list who had an account here was Tres Genco. Other than that, Jake Davison participated on Braincels, and from that, those are the only killers on here who have actual known ties to incel spaces. Some of the dates are even wrong that she listed, such as Alek Minassian's rampage, which was in 2018. The rest of this shit is extremely poorly linked to us and there's no evidence for the fact that half these guys were even incels.

Not to mention, even if the killer in mind was an actual incel, that doesn't mean they killed people because of their incelibacy. The only chance for an argument that would be even slightly valid is taking all of those who killed specifically because of their incel status, and the only mass killers who have done so were Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian. On that list who aren't mass shooters, Genco, Stavropoulos, Taylor, Hernandez, Kaufman, and Mr. Sanchez all apply here, but most of these guys either killed only one person, injured someone/some people, or just made stupid threats (in Sanchez's case, it wasn't even a real "threat"). It's an equivalent argument to saying that Muslims cause shootings, in the case of a Muslim shooting up a public place, but his actual motive for doing so had absolutely no ties to Islam. If the argument presented by IT here is valid, then I can make an argument that sexhaver men are the most dangerous people on the planet, due to them causing most of the violence in the world, even though their state of celibacy has no ties to their intentions and motives. It just doesn't make sense.

Your chances of getting killed by an incel rather than a sexhaver/normie are even lower than getting struck by lighting twice. Imagine being scared of a bunch of lonely men on the Internet who are ostracized by women due to factors out of our control and overexaggerating about us to make us look worse than Hitler. ITcucks are pathetic. :feelskek:
damn i just checked this thread again. fuk u for stealing my response way before I posted it jfl. Good eye though. Anyone who knows these places well would know. Honestly though these bits of misinformation have been being made up by people for a while now. They're like rare copypastas so I image thats where she got these ideas from.

Also funny how the dumb bitch said they tried to "flag people who are likely to commit a crime" but half the mfs on that list successfully committed the crime anyway :lul::lul::lul: useless whores
This. Let me also add that the morons who were caught were just a bunch of attention whores that were stupid enough to leave enough bread crumbs that lead to them and or notified everyone in advance of their plot. I don't have a shred of empathy for any of them because they were never serious about it, their "threats" simply amount to a desperate pathetic plea for attention and help. It's as if they wanted to get caught so that they can get noticed lol. Anyone serious about inciting mass violence isn't going to make it easier for the authorities to capture them. They're not going to announce anything or leave a bunch of evidence for the authorities to build a case against the person. It'll be spontaneous and glorious and guess what? You and the authorities won't be able to do a thing about it.

So by all means, keep doing what you're doing. Frankly you're doing us a favor by cleaning up the pathetic trash here.

Look at this comment :lul::lul:
95E03760 35AE 4D10 8EDB 5630AC32AD38

And yet they have the audacity to claim blackpill isn’t real :lul:

Notice how all of the comments are from female Reddit pfps. They legit have zero ability to understand male suffering and they take joy and pleasure in male loneliness and virginity and subhumanity

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wn0tk7/message_to_incels_of_is/

This is the same hole who was arguing with a brocel about the race of her shitskin manlet boyfriend a few days ago :lul:

They really think we can't tell the difference between actual glowies and mentally ill 16 yo foids :feelshaha: @Fat Link

Reg toasties commit more crimes then incels. Also Amy incel dumb enough to talk about killing ppl online is pretty stupid and prob wasn't gonna do much damage. Also this is a great example of foods having a god complex

How do they respond to well known and repeated info that say most of the beatings and violence occurs when in relationships and social circles, not by the hand of incels?

How do they respond to well known and repeated info that say most of the beatings and violence occurs when in relationships and social circles, not by the hand of incels?
Their brains overheat. Too much truth can be harmful to those singled-neuron organisms that we call redditors.

They ignore it. Not part of the narrative. Or they just call those same men incels :bigbrain: At the least, one of the guys listed here I know just from the name, wasn't an incel. He'd been having relationships/sex. Ironically, the woman he killed was the girl he was seeing, but a litttle after she apparently kissed another guy infront of him or something. But of course. the ugly virgin incel males will get the blame for the actions of those deranged non-incel normie piece of shit murderers who enjoy the luxuries of sex, relationships and touch.

they try to talk down to us incels but as a matter of fact they (IT) are BELOW us:feelshaha:

They ignore it. Not part of the narrative. Or they just call those same men incels :bigbrain: At the least, one of the guys listed here I know just from the name, wasn't an incel. He'd been having relationships/sex. Ironically, the woman he killed was the girl he was seeing, but a litttle after she apparently kissed another guy infront of him or something. But of course. the ugly virgin incel males will get the blame for the actions of those deranged non-incel normie piece of shit murderers who enjoy the luxuries of sex, relationships and touch.
Their contra argument is that incels would do far worse things only if given the opportunity. But it's a circular argument since the data clearly shows that incel violence is not a big deal in the world full of terrorism and domestic abuse. I guess those personality detectors failed again?

Nobody gives a shit about this shithole forum except those autists

If the admins were actually glowies how come it's been 5 years and we still haven't been arrested? These holes are absolutely powerless, they can't do shit.

Their contra argument is that incels would do far worse things only if given the opportunity. But it's a circular argument since the data clearly shows that incel violence is not a big deal in the world full of terrorism and domestic abuse. I guess those personality detectors failed again?
This is just an excuse. For one there aren't enough examples to make such a concrete statement. However of the handful that I have seen get girlfriends, not a single one has ever laid so much as a finger on them. Not in an insulting way but they literally become their biggest simps. Those guys love their girls and do everything they can for them. Always over the moon about it. Many however end quickly, and the guy was just being used sadly and then they're left suicidal as ever.

I wonder if they know what the term "statistical insignificance" means. Because like you say, the numbers aren't lying and they lean only in one direction. I wonder if they have a skewed view due to something you can actually sometimes observe on their sub. They take men in relationships, normies or even above average guys sometimes who are abusive, controlling, nasty etc. And they for some reason decide that these guys are incels. Just ugly, virgin, unloved men getting the blame for the actions of men who are loved again.

call me crazy but an involuntarily celibate non-celibate sounds like a logical fallacy to me. How can one be celibate and not celibate at the same time.

FUCKING FAKERS IT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

AND FUCK GLOWIES TOO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

MEANWHIELE CHAD RAPING, ABUSiING ,KILLING PPL tehhhe so cute .....:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
As if posting shit to the internet is gonna stop a crime. What a hilarious cope. The next incel that goes er is going to have nothing to do with .is and those trannies are just gonna keep posting the same shit they do cause they don't actually care about stopping crimes. It is just about making fun of Virgins for them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back