Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOLOLOLOL THANK YOU I.T. FOID FOR BASICALLY CONFIRMING WHAT THE BLACKPILL ENTAILS FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO SEE!!!1!!1!!!! >:D

Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/utfq8i/dude_got_really_mad_at_an_onlyfans_model/i99hg99/

"PERSONALITY TRAITS CAN MAKE YOU MORE GOOD LOOKING" MY FUCKING ASSCHEEKS YOU DUMB SKANK ASS HOE

You foids over at the child molesting gathering subreddit known as r/IncelTear are a major source for blackpill content and the entire concept of the blackpill itself.

It's just that YOU are simply not aware of this fact because you are all stupid two-faced dogcocksucking sluts with dog semen water clouding your small brain by inhibiting all the thresholds it requires to produce ANY critical thought WHICH YOU HAVE ALWAYS LACKED ANYWAYS because you are all too busy sucking on that Chaddog dick, swallowing their shit until the dog dick is all dried up WHICH YOU ALL DO IN YOUR FREE TIME BECAUSE THE DOG IS CHAD :chad: ONLY DIFFERENCE BEING THE CHAD IS ANOTHER SPECIES RUFF RUFF

This also applies to the foreskin munching and sucking vacuum cleaners known as your male simp faggots who ALWAYS agree with you, albeit, whether they are actually homosexual or heterosexual or mother-of-shit forbid asexual :soy:

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER ALL MOIDS FROM THAT SUBREDDIT ARE ALL DICK SUCKING, ANUS-TO-MOUTH TONGUE FRENCH KISSING, SHIT EATING, CHILD MOLESTING FUCKING FAGGOTS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

"Yes sis, those incels sure are crAAAAaaaaAAAAzy :soy:"

"Yes sis, this guy needs to get locked up :soy:"

"Yaaaaaaaasssssss sis you show those terrorists who's boss :soy:"

"I agree sis, this inkjillet needs good ol' retarded therapy sessions and unreliable SSRI medication :soy:"

JFL :feelskek: just a bunch of low iq :bluepill:responses from simps and cuckolds who also just want some of your meow meow kitty cat hole that's between your legs to feast upon bitch :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"Size doesn't matter by the way :foidSoy:"

WRONG!!!

SIZE MOST DEFINITELY DOES MATTER

IT'S JUST THAT THIS FOID FROM r/IncelTear MUSTERED ALL THE COURAGE IT TOOK FOR HER TO SPEAK OUT HER MIND WHICH IS WHAT ALL FOIDS IN THEIR MINDS REALLY WANT TO SAY REGARDING DICK SIZE. I BET YOU SHE WANTS A CHAD :chad: THAT HAS A SOLID 16 INCHES MINIMUM

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope:

Here is a screenshot of the post just in case it gets [deleted] :soy::foidSoy:

Et8aJ5tQibBB

TLDR: IT foid confirms blackpill :blackpill: by saying they don't want to date incels because it's all about PERSONAAAALITYYYYYYYYYY :foidSoy: while also lacking the self awareness to realize the fact that no one is ever attracted to ugly male incels. No one.

Lol those faggot must be strelilized

Debating IT arguments is like debating the residents of an insane asylum or special ed school.

I'll never understand why you guys even browse IT, that place is worse than the sewers in here

"its your personality stupid inklers that is bad and females can sense that through a pic"
:soy:

>"We all find different people attractive"

Yeah and we all find different things tasty yet nobody is going to eat a nice meal of steaming shit. Foids find different males from 5 to 10 attractive, not below. That can be demonstrated by asking any IT foid to show pics of her former sex partners. And then she copes by conflating a PREFERENCE of chest or body weight size with her own MANDATORY STANDARDS for male appearance.

Those IT bitches are as stupid as stupid can be. Internally, they all know very well looks and height matter a lot in relationship and then comes personality. It's just like applying for a job that requires a degree, of the course the way you talk in an interview also matters but the degree is something which let you in the door in the first place. Same goes for looks.

Those IT bitches are as stupid as stupid can be. Internally, they all know very well looks and height matter a lot in relationship and then comes personality. It's just like applying for a job that requires a degree, of the course the way you talk in an interview also matters but the degree is something which let you in the door in the first place. Same goes for looks.
except no amount of work can get you enough height to get to the 6'3" and 7/10 face needed today to get a foid

except no amount of work can get you enough height to get to the 6'3" and 7/10 face needed today to get a foid
Indeed. Unless you're 12 years old who can do excercise and stretching to increase height.

Low IQ, you’re giving them what they want by getting angry, that’s why they write retarded comments in the first place

Debating IT arguments is like debating the residents of an insane asylum or special ed school.
Atleast there is chance to find someone sensible

>"We all find different people attractive"

Yeah and we all find different things tasty yet nobody is going to eat a nice meal of steaming shit. Foids find different males from 5 to 10 attractive, not below. That can be demonstrated by asking any IT foid to show pics of her former sex partners. And then she copes by conflating a PREFERENCE of chest or body weight size with her own MANDATORY STANDARDS for male appearance.
I don't even have a chest size or body weight size preference.

This foid must be assuming all men lust for a whopping bra size letter H, when that's not even remotely close. I like small titties, medium titties, and large titties :owo:

For bodyweight size, she can be skinny, slender or chubby of course, just don't be fucking clinically morbidly obese to the point maggots start to grow and eat your fat rolls of decaying flesh :feelspuke:

For foids, looks + height = personality

Low IQ, you’re giving them what they want by getting angry, that’s why they write retarded comments in the first place
How do you know, for certain, that these retarded bluepilled comments they keep posting are for the purpose of getting us angry and not be genuine in the first place?

"Haha look cHaD iM tRigGeRinG iNsUls LOL TEEHEE :foidSoy:" if they don't intend to spread the blackpill :blackpill: like they ALWAYS do, is that why they keep posting such bluepilled trash?

":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: THEY HAVE STANDARDS FOR US TOO!!!"

50 out of 100 guys would fuck a landwhale out of desperation if they have the chance

0 out of 100 foids would fuck an autistic 4/10 short man when they always have the chance

":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: THEY HAVE STANDARDS FOR US TOO!!!"

50 out of 100 guys would fuck a landwhale out of desperation if they have the chance

0 out of 100 foids would fuck an autistic 4/10 short man when they always have the chance
1*1REkBA9FrLTpplMoVfCggQ.jpeg

Foids will never be completely honest

All toilets say "beauty is subjective" because that's what applies to them, literally every man has a diverse taste in toilets, but all toilets chase the same man. :chad:

Yet we're "delusional" for pointing this out. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Foids will never be completely honest
All toilets say "beauty is subjective" because that's what applies to them, literally every man has a diverse taste in toilets, but all toilets chase the same man. :chad:

Yet we're "delusional" for pointing this out. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
The entire foid/toilet species and the blackpill :blackpill: in a nutshell :feelskek:

Nobody ever dates ugly.
Almost true. Nobody ever dates ugly men.

We all find different people attractive and their personality and traits can make them more good looking.
Another half truth. Men find different women attractive, women find the same men attractive. Aside from numerous scientific sources, the famous OKCupid experiment found that women find only 20% of all men attractive. Also, personality and traits being attractive is a blue pilled meme, and utterly unscientific. In fact, numerous scientific studies have completely debunked the idea that personality plays into whether a person is attractive or not.

If you find someone ugly it doesn't mean no one else would see them as attractive.
It does mean nobody else would find them attractive if the ugly someone is a male. Once again, written from the privileged point of view of a foid, which would have no realistic idea of the discrimination men face in the dating market, and in general life circumstances.

Also if guys can have preference on our chest size and body weight they can suck up us having preferences on their junk.
Oh boy, where to even start with this train wreck disaster piece. Men have preferences on boob size and body weight, sure, but those preferences are just that: preferences. Meanwhile, foids so-called "preferences" always seem to turn out to be "requirements," rather than the "preferences" they would like to have everyone believe. Not only that, but unlike foids, men have a wide variety of tastes, and will find foids of all different types more attractive than other men. For example, even on this forum, we could never come to a unanimous agreement on whether tits or ass are better (tits, for sure), and whether small boobs or large boobs or more attractive (large boobs :feelsohh: ). Responses from other users to what I have in parentheses in the previous sentence will prove this true.

Second of all, I've never known a man to turn down an interested foid because of her chest size, yet, it happens all too often that females will lose interest in a man for having too small of a penis.

Third of all, body weight as a preference, or even as a requirement, is completely fair, as body weight is something a person has control over. You can lose weight, as long as you're not a gluttonous, lazy piece of shit. Females will hold men to standards that are outside of our control, such as the aforementioned "junk," or dick size, as our length is determined genetically, and as is the vernacular, "there is no workout for your wiener."

Fourth of all, it's disingenuous to imply that our "junk" is the only thing females hold us to. They'll hold us to many things, as has been scientifically proven, such as having autism, having schizophrenia, facial attractiveness, height, the already mentioned length, race, frame, and social status, among others. None of these traits are within our control, as they are all genetically determined, including social status, which is impacted by our genetics, albeit to a lesser extent than dating. And plastic surgery to fix facial unattractiveness is neither affordable, nor accessible for most people, early enough in their lives for it to matter.

Fifth of all, it is once again disingenuous to imply that females having their so-called "preferences" is in reaction to men having preferences, when it's not. The cause and effect do not follow here. Men and females both are born with innate preferences for what they find attractive, however, unlike females, men have fewer preferences, our preferences are actually preferences and not requirements in disguise, men can, and do, oftentimes overlook some or all of their personal preferences to date a foid outside of their interest zone anyway, and probably the most common preference men hold (body weight) is entirely within one's control to change, and therefore, cannot be considered shallow, either. You will never see any of this compromising and reasonable behavior in a female that is considering men for dating material.

:blackpill::feelsjuice:

Women preferences = requirements

got small dick???? :whatfeels::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

SORRY SWEETIE I ONLY DATE BIG BUYS SORRY ITS MY PREFERENCE SWEETIEEEE :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Men preferences = real preference

You got small tits? I prefer big tits but thats alright

you got a small ass? Oh well I like big butts but ass is ass.

No man would reject a woman because of some of her body isnt perfect in his mind but women do it 24/7

:feelskek::feelskek: I just posted my same response to the subreddit. I had forgotten that they got rid of the old sub (where I was banned) and made a new sub, so I could post again. Can't wait for my incoming second IT ban when they REEEEEE! about the facts I've shared. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:

Almost true. Nobody ever dates ugly men.

Another half truth. Men find different women attractive, women find the same men attractive. Aside from numerous scientific sources, the famous OKCupid experiment found that women find only 20% of all men attractive. Also, personality and traits being attractive is a blue pilled meme, and utterly unscientific. In fact, numerous scientific studies have completely debunked the idea that personality plays into whether a person is attractive or not.

It does mean nobody else would find them attractive if the ugly someone is a male. Once again, written from the privileged point of view of a foid, which would have no realistic idea of the discrimination men face in the dating market, and in general life circumstances.

Oh boy, where to even start with this train wreck disaster piece. Men have preferences on boob size and body weight, sure, but those preferences are just that: preferences. Meanwhile, foids so-called "preferences" always seem to turn out to be "requirements," rather than the "preferences" they would like to have everyone believe. Not only that, but unlike foids, men have a wide variety of tastes, and will find foids of all different types more attractive than other men. For example, even on this forum, we could never come to a unanimous agreement on whether tits or ass are better (tits, for sure), and whether small boobs or large boobs or more attractive (large boobs :feelsohh: ). Responses from other users to what I have in parentheses in the previous sentence will prove this true.

Second of all, I've never known a man to turn down an interested foid because of her chest size, yet, it happens all too often that females will lose interest in a man for having too small of a penis.

Third of all, body weight as a preference, or even as a requirement, is completely fair, as body weight is something a person has control over. You can lose weight, as long as you're not a gluttonous, lazy piece of shit. Females will hold men to standards that are outside of our control, such as the aforementioned "junk," or dick size, as our length is determined genetically, and as is the vernacular, "there is no workout for your wiener."

Fourth of all, it's disingenuous to imply that our "junk" is the only thing females hold us to. They'll hold us to many things, as has been scientifically proven, such as having autism, having schizophrenia, facial attractiveness, height, the already mentioned length, race, frame, and social status, among others. None of these traits are within our control, as they are all genetically determined, including social status, which is impacted by our genetics, albeit to a lesser extent than dating. And plastic surgery to fix facial unattractiveness is neither affordable, nor accessible for most people, early enough in their lives for it to matter.

Fifth of all, it is once again disingenuous to imply that females having their so-called "preferences" is in reaction to men having preferences, when it's not. The cause and effect do not follow here. Men and females both are born with innate preferences for what they find attractive, however, unlike females, men have fewer preferences, our preferences are actually preferences and not requirements in disguise, men can, and do, oftentimes overlook some or all of their personal preferences to date a foid outside of their interest zone anyway, and probably the most common preference men hold (body weight) is entirely within one's control to change, and therefore, cannot be considered shallow, either. You will never see any of this compromising and reasonable behavior in a female that is considering men for dating material.

:blackpill::feelsjuice:
Thank you for destroying her retarded bluepilled argument with this rebuttal of truth :bigbrain:

Women preferences = requirements

got small dick???? :whatfeels::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

SORRY SWEETIE I ONLY DATE BIG BUYS SORRY ITS MY PREFERENCE SWEETIEEEE :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Men preferences = real preference

You got small tits? I prefer big tits but thats alright

you got a small ass? Oh well I like big butts but ass is ass.

No man would reject a woman because of some of her body isnt perfect in his mind but women do it 24/7
I really hope for the foids who actually do think like this find a Chad who fit their requirements and once they are partnered up, the Chad turns into an abusive chest beating monkey gorilla silverback and breaks their fucking jaw and skull into several pieces like the bitches that they are :lasereyes:

:feelskek::feelskek: I just posted my same response to the subreddit. I had forgotten that they got rid of the old sub (where I was banned) and made a new sub, so I could post again. Can't wait for my incoming second IT ban when they REEEEEE! about the facts I've shared. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:
Based :feelsokman::feelsLightsaber:

I'm referring to Chads and normie males when I say moids, not incels

I'm referring to Chads and normie males when I say moids, not incels
Yeah, but it was a term made up by IT foids exclusively to try to steal our use of "foid" and twist it back around at us. :feelsseriously:

Thank you for destroying her retarded bluepilled argument with this rebuttal of truth :bigbrain:
It's not that hard to knock down absolute retardation, when you have the motivation. :feelsjuice:

I really hope for the foids who actually do think like this find a Chad who fit their requirements and once they are partnered up, the Chad turns into an abusive chest beating monkey gorilla silverback and breaks their fucking jaw and skull into several pieces like the bitches that they are :lasereyes:
:yes:

moids now that's a new one.
Many of us incels are already against male feminists in the same way like how we view foids :feelsthink:

Yeah, but it was a term made up by IT foids exclusively to try to steal our use of "foid" and twist it back around at us. :feelsseriously:
AND MADE AND USED BY SOME IT MALE FAGGOTS AS WELL DON'T FORGET THAT :lasereyes:

[UWSL]Even if that's true, I might as well steal and use the terms they twisted back against them once more [/UWSL]:society::feelsYall:

I agree with her. We all have our preferences.
For some, it's Orlando Bloom. For pedophile -used-up-almost-dead foids, it's the skinny nerdy kids. Such variety:soy::foidSoy:

I agree with her. We all have our preferences.
For some, it's Orlando Bloom. For pedophile -used-up-almost-dead foids, it's the skinny nerdy kids. Such variety:soy::foidSoy:
Foid pedophiles? I think you meant MtF trannies bro :feelskek:

I think it went unnoticed, because it's a month-old thread. So I haven't been banned yet, and the comment hasn't been removed. :fuk:
Damn :feelsbadman:

Try posting something based again :feelshehe: maybe you will luckily be banned again if you try a 2nd time :hax:

Try posting something based again :feelshehe: maybe you will luckily be banned again if you try a 2nd time :hax:
I don't like browsing that nest of sub room temperature IQ gaslighting, bullying, and delusion. I'll just wait until someone posts one here again, and I have a high IQ response for it again.

All I can do is laugh at the stupid whore:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It’s all ‘just a preference’ until you say you don’t want a whore as a girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back