Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It is over when your parents try to set you up with random neighboring girls

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I am now an incel in my 20s and gradually my parents realize that this condition is highly problematic. At first they denied everything and now they permanently try to set me up with sluts from the neighborhood (where my family is despised).

For example: They told me that they want to ask some girl from the neighborhood if she wants to go jogging with me. They told me bullshit like "Well you enjoy spending time in the woods so much, why not try it with this girl? We will ask her!" - not even realizing what a girl nowadays would think when the parents of a known autistic/disabled loser approach her.

She is a zoomer whore so imagine actually the cringe, I would even become a greater laughing stock for it (after being treated like the village idiot for my entire life). I could become the Chris-chan of my country simply due to the utter worthlessness of their ideas. Most of these whores complained about me in school/religious proceedings and tried to get me evicted (even going so far as calling my parents), imagine if years later the parents of the sperg you tried to evict approach you, now I am at least mostly left on my own and don't have to spend time with people which is some level of peace compared to the bullying/beating/other shit I had to endure there. I was treated as an asexual working drone at best and as a laughing stock to poke fun at/to beat at worst. Fuck humanity - particularly women/girls.

Of course I completely lost my shit on them. Especially in the last months they more and more tried that shit. Furthermore, I feel myself not wanting a relationship anymore more and more due to hating women on such a fundamental level that I have no positive feelings for them. Not edgeposting/lying: Now I am more a MSTOW (Man sent their own way), I don't delude myself into thinking that I was ever desired or that I voluntarily made that decision, but I am now going alone without trying to establish human contacts or maintaining optics anymore, I find everything laughable and see everything with disgust/hatred/anger/contempt. They also want to get me to the gym again, but I have no interest in that faggot worshipping anymore, as long as I am not fat or morbidly underweight I see no need to impro(o)ve myself.

Jesus christ, I can't imagine going through that. I've always felt ignored or invisible from foids, but I've never seen them scheme against me. I can also relate with becoming more and more of a Misanthrope, I notice that more and more people are narcissistic and pieces of shit overall. During my redpill days I was sad that countries like Japan and the developing world would go extinct and collapse, but I see that as a good thing nowadays.

Last edited:
Where do you live also sorry it happen to you brother

Tumblr njhrh5sluK1qcb892o2 250

I am now an incel in my 20s and gradually my parents realize that this condition is highly problematic. At first they denied everything and now they permanently try to set me up with sluts from the neighborhood (where my family is despised).

For example: They told me that they want to ask some girl from the neighborhood if she wants to go jogging with me. They told me bullshit like "Well you enjoy spending time in the woods so much, why not try it with this girl? We will ask her!" - not even realizing what a girl nowadays would think when the parents of a known autistic/disabled loser approach her.

She is a zoomer whore so imagine actually the cringe, I would even become a greater laughing stock for it (after being treated like the village idiot for my entire life). I could become the Chris-chan of my country simply due to the utter worthlessness of their ideas. Most of these whores complained about me in school/religious proceedings and tried to get me evicted (even going so far as calling my parents), imagine if years later the parents of the sperg you tried to evict approach you, now I am at least mostly left on my own and don't have to spend time with people which is some level of peace compared to the bullying/beating/other shit I had to endure there. I was treated as an asexual working drone at best and as a laughing stock to poke fun at/to beat at worst. Fuck humanity - particularly women/girls.

Of course I completely lost my shit on them. Especially in the last months they more and more tried that shit. Furthermore, I feel myself not wanting a relationship anymore more and more due to hating women on such a fundamental level that I have no positive feelings for them. Not edgeposting/lying: Now I am more a MSTOW (Man sent their own way), I don't delude myself into thinking that I was ever desired or that I voluntarily made that decision, but I am now going alone without trying to establish human contacts or maintaining optics anymore, I find everything laughable and see everything with disgust/hatred/anger/contempt. They also want to get me to the gym again, but I have no interest in that faggot worshipping anymore, as long as I am not fat or morbidly underweight I see no need to impro(o)ve myself.
Take her to the woods you love going to and make sure she doesn't return :feelsEhh: in minecraft

parents are oblivious - the most they can understand is depression

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU COMPLAINING???!!! my parents won't do SHIT! they just say: "get hobbies and use tinder bro" you are SO LUCKY that you have parents willing to set you up. hey even if it does not work do NOT let your parents rot in a nursing home. these people ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK about you. (they are the only people you have left :)

what country do you live in?

Lol ich dachte du hast ne eigene Bude?

Alter sag denen einfach das dies lassen sollen , attraktion ist schließlich nicht verhandelbar aber Woher sollen deine Eltern das wissen ..

Lol it's called functional parents who care for their children. What else is family supposed to do? Ultimately, whether or not you're gonna go for it is up to you.

Lol it's called functional parents who care for their children. What else is family supposed to do? Ultimately, whether or not you're gonna go for it is up to you.
If I somehow had an incel son I would cry with guilt everyday for cursing him with existence

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU COMPLAINING???!!! my parents won't do SHIT! they just say: "get hobbies and use tinder bro" you are SO LUCKY that you have parents willing to set you up. hey even if it does not work do NOT let your parents rot in a nursing home. these people ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK about you. (they are the only people you have left :)
My parents just want me to shut up about not being able to fuck and if they want me to get a hobby, they expect me to somehow find one without being able to drive because I "don't need to drive".:feelshaha: Mom, I'm 25 turning 26 towards the end of September, and we live in the boonies; how the fuck am I supposed to find a hobby that I don't already have without being able to drive myself around?:feelsohgod: You'd think I should just order a Uber; but if I do that, my mom will just start charging me for rent, gas, food, and pretty much anything else you'd expect to be paying for when living on your own. I am just stuck in hell while everyone around me tells me I live a near perfect life.:fuk:

incel trait your parents never tried to set you up with anyone

Congratulations
&
My condolences

incel trait your parents never tried to set you up with anyone
My parents never did nor did they ever encourage me to date. They wanted me to be single and childlike my whole life. Why? I assume they just want me to be available to serve them all the time since they didn’t bother taking care of their finances or health.

Fucked up to think that parents would not want their own child to ever have a normal life.

Tell your parents that these sluts are Chad only.

Older people are so fucking naive.

Parents generally have no idea, they think things were the same back in there day lmaio.

That shit worked in the 60s and 70s before tinder could order a Chad to a doorstep

mogs me, my dad told i will die alone when i was 16