Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT foid joking about male prison rape

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

>criticize edgelords for making rape posts
>proceed to joke about rape yourself
So what, do you only apply your moral standards to us then? Imagine being bullied throughout your life, being a khhv at 25, then snapping, only to get raped and abused in prison. Muh justice:feelstastyman: The dude should just be put out of his misery and face a firing squad, but muh 'empathic liberals' decide that they're so civilized because they cage away people like animals for decades.

lol at illusivegamergirl. i saw a pic of her she's ugly as fuck.

also, gamerbitch, i doubt he'll be raped. first of all, when he went to jail, inmates were friendly to him, chatting with him, asking questions being curious and shit. i doubt he'll be raped. prison rape doesn't always happen and when it does, it usually happens to very young white inmates in their late teens/early 20s with youthful appearances and a slight build, AM doesn't look much that way. so stfu about your sexual rape fantasies.

people who perpetuate the prison justice myth usually don't know much about prison, in fact, many IT-fags would be raped in prison for being young white boys who aren't very big and strong.

@Robtical jfl at this foid on IT

Why are you wasting your time reading this shithole subreddit, I swear to god it feels like I lose some brain cells every time I see a post from there

people who perpetuate the prison justice myth usually don't know much about prison, in fact, many IT-fags would be raped in prison for being young white boys who aren't very big and strong.
Prison is the same as elsewhere, people just find excuses to justify their sadism. It's never about actually believing that you're "doing the right thing", it's something you make up after the fact to explain your own behavior. Humans are fucking sick.
Why are you wasting your time reading this shithole subreddit, I swear to god it feels like I lose some brain cells every time I see a post from there
Because I'm an idiot tbh.

They love joking about men being raped. Where's cancel culture when you need

@Robtical jfl at this foid on IT
She tries to "put us in line" by threatening us with prison rape, but when an incel talks about wanting to rape a rostie they lose their minds and act like rape is the worst thing in the world.

quite the inconsistency.

Great description of that bullying sub.

She tries to "put us in line" by threatening us with prison rape, but when an incel talks about wanting to rape a rostie they lose their minds and act like rape is the worst thing in the world.

Rape doesn't happen that often in Canadian prisons, compared to American ones.

Of course it's OK for men to be raped, the soycuck think it's funny.

It's this attitude of foids that makes me support men like E.R because it's one rule for foids and a different one for men.

This is some master & slave level mentality these bitches hold about any man that isn't tall or hood looking enough to not register disgust on their face.

Those femtards are so ugly they can only joke about rape, because not even a fat ugly lesbian would rape those foids.

i’ve read that rape is rare in British and Israeli prisons

i saw a pic of her she's ugly as fuck.
"Her"

Pretty sure someone the other day outed "her" as a tranny.
Guarantee you, if some crazy twisted bitch loaded up an HK-416, went into a daycare, and killed everyone inside, you wouldn't get these faggots calling for her to be raped in prison or shanked or whatever, in fact they'd be calling for mental institutions and talking about how "everyone deserves a second chance," which is what most modern progressives always screech about (I agree with those points to some extent, but this is just straight up hypocrisy). It's especially hypocritcal when you read more about Minassian, even if you're not an armchair psychologist, you can definitely tell there's something wrong with him, besides the fact that he's an autist.

I love how when they call this foid out it's basically nothing more than a "friendly reminder". If an incel makes the same joke then it's straight to the fucking gulags!

walking hypocrites all of them

He wouldn’t even get raped tho. It isn’t even as common as people think. In fact faggots are the most hated people there.

He wouldn’t even get raped tho. It isn’t even as common as people think. In fact faggots are the most hated people there.
People like IT think only sex offenders are hated in prison

People like IT think only sex offenders are hated in prison
Other prisoners don’t even care about the crime you committed. They won’t be like oh you did x crime I am going to rape you. That’s not how it works.

Other prisoners don’t even care about the crime you committed. They won’t be like oh you did x crime I am going to rape you. That’s not how it works.
They usually only rape young inmates

Pedophiles get raped in prison you retarded fucking ugly skank. Your friends on inceltears have way more chances of being raped in prison

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back