Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT FOID ADMITS LOOKS MATTER

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/s/jWLHaAsa1T
Funniest part is that I once got rejected by a girl who was uglier than me.
Oval head, crooked teeth, thin lips, bug eyes, short hair, underweight (no tits or ass), spotty, long face (femule), greasy hair . And just over all ugly (this was a few years ago so I can’t remember her exact bone structure).

stupid cunts. Incel Tear slores should be suplexed headfirst (in gta)

We already know that. This changes nothing.

I don't get it

stupid cunts. Incel Tear slores should be suplexed headfirst (in gta)
Indeed.

My favourite part is that I’ve been rejected by land whales before

They know looks matter, but they don't want to admit it, so they gaslight us

how is it lifefuel to me what IT thinks :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

inceltears.IS

um doesn't everyone admit that looks are important to males tho

Baby steps . Baby steps.
I mean literally most bluepillers are very upfront abt thinking men are shallow + enforce oppressive beauty standards or w/e

so idk if this is a step of any kind really

it users are all fags and obese women, dont read their comments thinking thats what the average person thinks they're a small cucked minority

it users are all fags and obese women, dont read their comments thinking thats what the average person thinks they're a small cucked minority
Oh 100%. But for some reason they all think there desirable

Almost everything posted here we already know
Yes, but my point is that it changes nothing until women stop being shallow. I guess it's a first step though.

They know that looks matter and its the most important factor in whether your dating life is going to bloom or not. They just have an irrational hatred of incels and whenever an incel says that looks matter, these retards will do anything to disprove the fact. But on the next thread they'll admit that "yeah looks matter! Were you born yesterday?"

The whole subreddit put together has a combined IQ in the triple digits so you might as well ignore them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back