Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so extremely ugly I think most users here would mog me to death/ I think I'm one of the ugliest users

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I am so extremely ugly that I can hardly believe I still exist.
I just took selfies while I was lying in bed to just see what I looked like from the side and from the front from above from below.
I would like to let you know how extremely ugly I am.
By extreme I mean really extreme.
I was shocked when I saw my pictures.
Then I asked myself why I expect foids to be with me and have sex with me when I'm disgusted and frightened by myself.
Most people here would mog me to death.
My ears have such a strange shape and many people said I looked like a goblin.
I am white and have dark blue eyes.
Now you're probably imagining the average white person, but I swear to you, I have almost no facial features that white people have.
I have plump lips and my chin runs downwards in an oval shape, a bit like an alien.
My chin is extremely small for a man.
Then my nose.
When you think of big noses, you probably imagine noses that many Kurds have.
But my nose is extremely pointy and huge.
It is thin, has an extreme hump and runs steeply downwards.
The hump is extremely visible as you can see very well how the cartilage is structured and can feel it.
Afterwards the nose becomes larger and runs very thin and pointed forwards and downwards.
Many would say it looks like a Jewish nose but no, it is called a Roman nose.
Then I have a few hairs on my lower jaw that maybe look like spider legs.
This looks so extremely ugly, I'm shocked at myself.
My hair is broken, so it's extremely dry and many people said it looked like nigger hair.
But they simply don't absorb any liquid and that's why they are extremely dry and broken.
My eyebrows are barely visible and some of my hair sticks out extremely and just looks extremely asymmetrical.
When I used to ask my mother and sister how I looked, they said maybe I would look average if I took care of myself.
We already know that you look better when you shower and cut your hair.
My mother recently told me that I look like I'm 80.
I have an extremely protruding stomach but the rest of my body is very thin.
I have very thin arms and legs.
But my stomach is extremely bloated and protrudes so much that it doesn't fit in with the rest of my body.
My back is also just round and doesn't look like a healthy straight back anymore.
I once showed photos of my wrist here and people on incel.is even made fun of me.
Just imagine what I could look like and you will be disgusted.
The secondary male characteristics seem to be almost completely missing in me, i.e. beard, stamina, bone structure, etc.
I think if there were a comparison on incel.is I would guess that I am one of the ugliest users here.
At 1.75m, I'm short as a European, but not extremely short, so I'm a bit below average.
most Asians and Indians mog me.
Recently I saw a group of Indians who were two heads taller than me.
Many people said I looked inhuman because I also have very long, thin arms and sometimes I look like Slender Men.
It's so over for me that you can't imagine it.
Plus Asberger autism and learning disability.

Of the ugliest, I'm one of the least. Still not enough to attract women, though. That's why I'm here.

can relate
only solution is to exit society
im hikikomorimaxxin atm

just like him?
d2KKz1gDaAeQhmh2fKJL.jpg
cyraxx-live-on-kick-taking-a-long-break-taking-a-year-long-v0-OPnS63eG6Nhp2qJJIAYs8A4wVA31B3KHNobrjELCOlg.jpg
avatars-000477139731-5ntd3a-t500x500.jpg
cyraxkino-png.2130778

Of the ugliest, I'm one of the least. Still not enough to attract women, though. That's why I'm here.
Someone once published a few photos of users here and most of them were at least normies and many chadlites or even chads.
I've had trust issues ever since.
I no longer trust anyone who tells me they are extremely ugly.
The last time I thought things could get worse was the story with the user @FemoidsGTFO

Someone once published a few photos of users here and most of them were at least normies and many chadlites or even chads.
I no longer trust anyone who tells me they are extremely ugly.
The last time I thought things could get worse was the story with the user @FemoidsGTFO
There is no genuine Chad here.
Why would a Chad be here if he can go out on a date with Stacy or party with some friends? Sure, he could browse this forum in his free time, but I doubt it. Don't worry, though. Most users are ugly.

just like him?
d2KKz1gDaAeQhmh2fKJL.jpg
cyraxx-live-on-kick-taking-a-long-break-taking-a-year-long-v0-OPnS63eG6Nhp2qJJIAYs8A4wVA31B3KHNobrjELCOlg.jpg
avatars-000477139731-5ntd3a-t500x500.jpg
cyraxkino-png.2130778
the left picture mogs me.
red dots on the skin look like a illness.
If I were him, I would have cut off my hair completely.
It's better to have all your hair gone than a messed up bird's nest on your head.

You're white so you automatically mog every single ethnic on earth.

There is no genuine Chad here.
Why would a Chad be here if he can go out on a date with Stacy or party with some friends? Sure, he could browse this forum in his free time, but I doubt it. Don't worry, though. Most users are ugly.
Unfortunately I can no longer find the pictures that a user once posted here.
But I swear some were at least chadlites and a few I would classify as chads.

You're white so you automatically mog every single ethnic on earth.
ethnic logic. As I said, I was mogged to death by ethnics like Indians, Arabs and Turks

pic or didnt happen

Do you have any genetic defects? Did your mom's pregnancy go wrong? Did your parents pass on some specific bad genes to you?

Do you have any genetic defects? Did your mom's pregnancy go wrong? Did your parents pass on some specific bad genes to you?
Unfortunately, I have never had a physical examination.
But I was diagnosed with autism and a learning disability at a very young age.
So something must have gone wrong for me.
My mother didn't want to tell me and even changed doctors who said I had a learning disability.
She couldn't cope when the doctor said I would never be able to live independently.

Unfortunately, I have never had a physical examination.
But I was diagnosed with autism and a learning disability at a very young age.
So something must have gone wrong for me.
My mother didn't want to tell me and even changed doctors who said I had a learning disability.
She couldn't cope when the doctor said I would never be able to live independently.
Interrogate your mom about the circumstances of your birth. You deserve to get to the truth about the reasons behind your subhumanity. I had many arguments and fights with my dad in my quest to understand why I'm a truecel while my cousins are all successful and established in life. Did your mother smoke and drink while pregnant? Did she mate with a man who had genetic defects or was particularly very subhuman overall? Does she herself carry bad genes?

im sorry to hear that whitefeminineboy

Imagine what you did in your previous life to deserve this

Interrogate your mom about the circumstances of your birth. You deserve to get to the truth about the reasons behind your subhumanity. I had many arguments and fights with my dad in my quest to understand why I'm a truecel while my cousins are all successful and established in life. Did your mother smoke and drink while pregnant? Did she mate with a man who had genetic defects or was particularly very subhuman overall? Does she herself carry bad genes?
My mother and father look extremely subhuman.
My father also has hardly any physical stamina.
I remember that he slept a lot and that always indicates illness.
As far as I know, my father also had extreme depressive phases.
He doesn't have an autism diagnosis, but many people found him very strange and his behavior did point to autism.
My mother looks terrible too.
I'm disgusted by her.
She recently started playing sports and I thought she would break her bones.
She was offered therapy several times for psychosomatic symptoms.
Her back, her face and everything else is a disaster.
She is extremely unstable both physically and mentally.
She herself has severe depression, although she has not yet been treated for it.
She can become extremely addicted because her life sucks.
She herself said that she has a shitty life.
So yes, genetically I am a disaster.

My mother and father look extremely subhuman.
My father also has hardly any physical stamina.
I remember that he slept a lot and that always indicates illness.
As far as I know, my father also had extreme depressive phases.
He doesn't have an autism diagnosis, but many people found him very strange and his behavior did point to autism.
My mother looks terrible too.
I'm disgusted by her.
She recently started playing sports and I thought she would break her bones.
She was offered therapy several times for psychosomatic symptoms.
Her back, her face and everything else is a disaster.
She is extremely unstable both physically and mentally.
She herself has severe depression, although she has not yet been treated for it.
She can become extremely addicted because her life sucks.
She herself said that she has a shitty life.
So yes, genetically I am a disaster.
Your mother sounds like mine, who is also very subhuman. JFL your parents should've been sterilized.

Your mother sounds like mine, who is also very subhuman. JFL your parents should've been sterilized.
My mother hated my father too.
She only married him to get out of her parents' house and because of the lack of perspective.
I wish the state had told them not to have children.

I no longer trust anyon

At 1.75m, I'm short as a European, but not extremely short, so I'm a bit below average
Damn, I'm so sorry man. I can't imagine myself living in Europe. I'll be heightmogged on a whole new level.

I'm a grotesque abomination in the eyes of normies and foids.

extremely dry and many people said it looked like nigger hair.
stopped reading there, you're legit truecel, yes. Having subhuman hair as a white guy is equivalent to being cursed by satan himself.

If i'm not wearing my lenses I put my glasses on my head to avoid my reflection when using the bathroom, after a while you start to think you can be normie, then I get a glimpse in the mirror and the illusion is chattered, the ego is a powerful thing

Contact lenses scleral
Unfortunately, I can't wear hard lenses because somehow my cornea deforms and so do my diopters. I currently have soft ones but they often hurt because I have dry eyes.
What are scleral lenses like?
They should be extremely expensive and here they cost over 1000 euros every two years.

Unfortunately, I can't wear hard lenses because somehow my cornea deforms and so do my diopters. I currently have soft ones but they often hurt because I have dry eyes.
What are scleral lenses like?
They should be extremely expensive and here they cost over 1000 euros every two years.
Yup they rape your wallet, which is why I am using glasses as long as I am not around people, I used them for work mainly as long as I could at least, they are like normal contact lenses but bigger mainly they cover a very large part of the eye, check if you can get some medical assistance for them I got 3k off by virtue of some medical form that I filled out for degenerative eye disease, if my country has it yours most definitely does

Yup they rape your wallet, which is why I am using glasses as long as I am not around people
But you buy them for two years, how can you know whether you're go around people or not? you haven't been around people for 2 years? You almost always need them. especially if you are working or still going to school.
Why don't you do surgery? I think an operation costs exactly that much and it's for life.

But you buy them for two years, how can you know whether you're go around people or not? you haven't been around people for 2 years? You almost always need them. especially if you are working or still going to school.
Why don't you do surgery? I think an operation costs exactly that much and it's for life.
I have disease that isn't eligible for LASEK, and I am locked in my apartment so much I just wear my old glasses instead as not to waste the lenses, they are bathing in lens fluid so they aren't worn down so quick, I don't go out in weeks so I put them on for special occassions.

normal contact lenses but bigger mainly they cover a very large part of the eye, check if you can get some medical assistance for them I got 3k off by virtue of some medical form that I filled out for degenerative eye disease, if my country has it yours most definitely does
I know what they look like. at least they can be different sizes. Are they comfortable to wear? I've heard that you have to moisten them twice a day because otherwise no liquid can get under them.
Unfortunately, my health insurance pays very little for my eye disease. In Germany there is hardly any support for eye diseases. So I would save a little. In Germany you will only receive support if you are completely blind.
You have to take care of all other eye diseases yourself.

I know what they look like. at least they can be different sizes. Are they comfortable to wear? I've heard that you have to moisten them twice a day because otherwise no liquid can get under them.
Unfortunately, my health insurance pays very little for my eye disease. In Germany there is hardly any support for eye diseases. So I would save a little. In Germany you will only receive support if you are completely blind.
You have to take care of all other eye diseases yourself.
When I use them I keep eye drops on me, they are honestly worth it if your work or trade is dependent on good sight, if not I say keep to whatever means you are currently using

I have disease that isn't eligible for LASEK, and I am locked in my apartment so much I just wear my old glasses instead as not to waste the lenses, they are bathing in lens fluid so they aren't worn down so quick, I don't go out in weeks so I put them on for special occassions.
What about ICL surgery? The liquid is not used to prevent the lenses from wearing out so quickly, but rather to moisten your eyes. Due to the size of scleral lenses, very little fluid comes into the eyes.
You have to fill it with liquid first and then you can put it on, right?

When I use them I keep eye drops on me, they are honestly worth it if your work or trade is dependent on good sight, if not I say keep to whatever means you are currently using
Lenses are always a great thing. But scleral lenses are special lenses that are hardly available in Germany. only special opticians/optremists have them.

My nigga I come back with soft lenses recommendation

which soft lenses? You wear scleral lens right?
Ye but soft lenses are better if you do not have severe astigmatism or some other eye disease, only use scleral lenses if you have tried soft lenses before and save yourself a fortune

Me too, regular haircuts coupled with alpha dominance or money and I wouldnt be here

Everyone gets mogged by the user base here. That’s hardly a surprise
D90336C0 C37D 412D 9ED8 A225A8EC6989

Is it genetic recombination or do other family members look similiar to you ?