Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Islamcels and Christiancels... what do you think of Alexandr Dugin and his ideas? (quick tldr)

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date

Thoughts?

• Agree

• Disagree

• Not sure (elab)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
He is basically the "brains" behind Putin and is held in high regard by him.
TLDR about him:

1. Communism with some ultra-nationalism( for ethnics included)

2. Eurasian super power (Soviet style)

3. Orthodox Christianity and Islam(Syria and Iran) is preserved

4. Completely anti America and UK. Plan to over-take them.

5. Anti European Union. He is already starting his Eurasian plans.

6. Russia is the main leader, just like the Soviet Union

7. Arming separatists in countries to fight against the liberal west

8. Extreme hated for the way liberalism works in the west

9. Cool flag (National Bolshevik flag)

10. Intentionally speeding up wars in western countries so that his ideas can rise up

11. Yea basically every country that is within the state are preserved. Islam is kept for islamic countries and orthodox christianity for Russia. China will continue to believe in whatever.

12. Anti USA which he thinks will speed up the weakening of Israel.

13. Nationalism and Communism. Similar to what occur in the 1930's but this time its in another part of the world and certain countries from Europe and Russia + some asian countries will take part.

Thoughts???

I like Dugin very much. I read him and watched him

Sounds very based.

I like Dugin very much. I read him and watched him
I was going to tag you, I remember I saw a thread you made a while back. But I knew you were going to find your way so there was no need.

He is interesting character indeed, he is very confusing and mysterious. Very unclear about certain things.

Sounds.. but I assume it goes way deeper. This is just some highlights.
It probably does and my country would Get dragged down sinces its a western power (norway) can You go more in depth about the fate of western countries.

I was going to tag you, I remember I saw a thread you made a while back. But I knew you were going to find your way so there was no need.

He is interesting character indeed, he is very confusing and mysterious. Very unclear about certain things.
I dont find him unclear and mysterious. I think he is very explicit

I dont find him unclear and mysterious. I think he is very explicit
I am mostly interested in his relations with Israel. He does not want to cut them off completely, he wants them weak. All countries views Israel as ally, but it depends how much influence they are allowed.

If its a soviet style type of stuff, then I assume Russia will keep full power. I just want to know more about the jews and his plans for Israel. China seems to be neutral with them.

I am mostly interested in his relations with Israel. He does not want to cut them off completely, he wants them weak. All countries views Israel as ally, but it depends how much influence they are allowed.

If its a soviet style type of stuff, then I assume Russia will keep full power. I just want to know more about the jews and his plans for Israel. China seems to be neutral with them.
He can not be neutral to China simply because it is the dinamicaly evolving world power. You simply can not ignor that.
I would not stress attention on Israel and i think Dugin would not as well. Because Global Goverment operates mostly through USA

Elab on What would happen to western europe

FovX1j5.gif

He is basically the "brains" behind Putin and is held in high regard by him.
TLDR about him:

1. Communism with some ultra-nationalism( for ethnics included)

2. Eurasian super power (Soviet style)

3. Orthodox Christianity and Islam(Syria and Iran) is preserved

4. Completely anti America and UK. Plan to over-take them.

5. Anti European Union. He is already starting his Eurasian plans.

6. Russia is the main leader, just like the Soviet Union

7. Arming separatists in countries to fight against the liberal west

8. Extreme hated for the way liberalism works in the west

9. Cool flag (National Bolshevik flag)

10. Intentionally speeding up wars in western countries so that his ideas can rise up

11. Yea basically every country that is within the state are preserved. Islam is kept for islamic countries and orthodox christianity for Russia. China will continue to believe in whatever.

12. Anti USA which he thinks will speed up the weakening of Israel.

13. Nationalism and Communism. Similar to what occur in the 1930's but this time its in another part of the world and certain countries from Europe and Russia + some asian countries will take part.

Thoughts???

Better dead than red tbh

he likes rich fags too much imo. Russia is rich fag heaven.

He can not be neutral to China simply because it is the dinamicaly evolving world power. You simply can not ignor that.
I would not stress attention on Israel and i think Dugin would not as well. Because Global Goverment operates mostly through USA
I took a look and Dugin is a fan of Israel. Turns out Israel will just go like parasites to the next big country.
Elab on What would happen to western europe
I dont know bro, make your own assumptions.

sounds good from this