Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Islam, Incels and the story of Julaybib(رضي الله عنه)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
This is going to be a long one, so get some popcorn ready and perhaps even some tissues

The other day i was browsing around looking for some Islamic stuff when i was remembered of the story of Julaybib, this is an authethic hadith found in Sahih Muslim and part of it also is in At-Tirmidhi:

There was once a man who was very poor and very ugly, even hideous as some would describe him. Just the lowest of the low, nobody cared about him and even his name was ugly.
Julaybib in arabic meant "small grown". One day the Prohpet Muhammad approached Julaybib and asked:
*How are you oh Julaybib?
-Ya Rasul Allah, do you think the only woman i will get is in jannah, hoor-al-ayn(women of paradise) insha'allah?
*No, you are going to get a woman from the dunya AND from the akirah, insha'allah

So, after this convo the Prophet Muhammad says to him: "Oh Julaybib go to this house, they have a daughter and ask for her hand."
Julaybib went and the obvious happened: He got rejected. Prophet Muhammad then comes to this house himself to ask the parents of the daughter for her hand. First he spoke to the father in the house, and he became overjoyed as he believed the Prophet himself was asking for her hand.
The Prophet then says:"No, you misunderstood, it's not for me it's for Julaybib."
The fathers smile, now turned into a frown and he said: Let me ask her mother.
The mother reacts similary: We had better men then him come to ask and we rejected them and now the lowest of the low of society and the most hideous come to ask?
Their daughter was in the back overhearing all of this and came out and said: What is this that i hear? Rasul Allah (saws) came here to propose on the behalf of another man and you want to say no? Wallahi! I will not refuse his request and Julaybib will be the only man i marry.
Julaybib after finding out about this, was overjoyed obviously. So the Prophet got his companions to look after Julaybib and donate some money to him so that he could get married.
Time passed and Julaybib became a companion of the Prophet, he found himself in a battle. The Prophet was there and the muslims won the battle. In the aftermath everybody was asking where is my uncle, brother, father and so on, but the Prophet was asking only 1 question: "
Where is my Julaybib?" And everybody would say: We don't know ya Rasul Allah.
Nobody cared about Julaybib, only the Prophet did. After some time he finds him amidst all the fallen warriors of both sides, dead on the ground and around Julaybib was a circle of 7 soldiers also dead. The Prophet stared at his corpse and his eyes became filled with tears and he said:
"He kiled 7 of the enemies of Islam and then he was killed, Julaybib is of me and I am of him." He repeated the last sentence 3 times to the surrounding people that were there.
Then, Julaybib had no bed except the palms of the Prophet Muhammad himself, and as he was carrying him he was crying the entire time then suddenly his crying turned into a smile and he looked away. After the Prophet burried Julaybib with his own hands people asked him: "Ya Rasul Allah, why were you crying and then you suddenly smiled and turned away?
He replied:"I was crying for the loss of my dear family member Julaybib, no one cared about him but me. And then Allah showed me his place in Jannah, i saw his soul in Jannah and there was one of his wives from the Hoor-al-ayn running towards him. So i smiled that he finally got his wife which he wanted in Jannah, and as she was running the heel of the leg showed so i turned away, i had no right to look at the wife of Julaybib"

So yea that was the story. A man who could vanish any time and nobody would care about, was loved by a messenger of God and had his entire life practically turned around by him. But the love didn't stop at life, could you even imagine what a giant honor that must be to be carried and burried by the Prophet Muhammad? By God if he was even slightly alive i think his smile would strech from one end to the other of his mouth.
Much like alot of things in life, Islam does not deny the blackpill so to speak. Again, it took a messenger of God advocating for him to help this man finally get what he desired, so by no means could i see this being thought of as a cope. The main message here is to not give up and not throw away your life like it was a dirty sock, we may have to suffer in this life, but not on the next.
Cope or not, this story made me feel really good honestly and is one of the reasons why i still chose to believe in Islam.
Anyways yea i don't know what else to add so let me know how you feel about this muslim and nonmuslim alike.
@islamicincel @MuslimCell @MuslimMentalcel @RREEEEEEEEE @Mahmoud

TL : DR for all you too lazy to read:
Gaddafi

I remember reading his story in the 8th grade on the islam book. good times
You're a muslim too? Salam aleykum bro i didn't know, i would have put you in the @ if i did :feelscry:

Good story, book marking it

i wish I had your coping capabilities.

The Prophet literally had to step in for him to get married. What of us, who have no body to step in and vouch for our behalf.

good story bro, life isn't fair to most people but the Chads and foids. some simple pleasures are meant for the afterlife and the key is being patient in life, maybe on the other side we can enjoy them.

Last edited:
I don't believe in God, but this is a nice story.

I'd rather be ruled by Muslims than by leftist, progressives and other gynocratic despotes.

I just hope Muslims won't hang me, though.

Western Sharia law NOW

Just have the prophet arrange a marriage for you theory.

good story though tbh.

Last edited:
The Prophet literally had to step in for him to get married. What of us, who have no body to step in and vouch for our behalf.
Im afraid we are just going to have to suffer in the dunya, but the reward might be more then worth it in the akhirah

good story bro, life isn't fair to most people but the Chads and foids. some simple pleasures are meant for the afterlife and the key is being patient in life, maybe on the other side.
Maybe indeed, may Allah show mercy to us both :feelscry:

I don't believe in God, but this is a nice story.
You didn't click on the TLDR? :feelsbadman:

As an atheist I have to say: wholesome story, was a good read :feelsokman:

Maybe indeed, may Allah show mercy to us both :feelscry:
Thanks bro, we are all gonna be forgotten its just a matter a time who is gonna be forgotten first. you may die today or Chad might die today whats the difference?
the result is the same both are gonna be forgotten both are gonna turn into dust, its just a matter of time which one is gonna be remembered more often. it doesn't make a difference if your remembered if your a dead man. Cheers :feelsbadman:

Very good story. Peace be upon muhammed.
Islam is the right religion.

Good story.
I still don't get the Islamic version of heaven. You are encouraged to withhold fleshly desires here(and I think islam says even, that it is all illusion), but are given in heaven a wonderful wife or 72 virgins?
I prefer to be in the glory of God himself - independent that is also the thing I believe heaven looks like. To be honest, one of the greatest things that I joyfully long for heaven is that there will be no more genders.

I'm happy that Julaybib had a wife
Good story.
I still don't get the Islamic version of heaven. You are encouraged to withhold fleshly desires here(and I think islam says even, that it is all illusion), but are given in heaven a wonderful wife or 72 virgins?
I prefer to be in the glory of God himself - independent that is also the thing I believe heaven looks like. To be honest, one of the greatest things that I joyfully long for heaven is that there will be no more genders.
You can release your desires when married

Good story, the prophet was a good man.

Wow, this is truly mindblowing. @Ecstasy check this out its good ngl

Last edited:
Wow, this is truly mindblowing. @Ecstasy check this out its good ngl
I believe in something similar with Adolf Hitler. Not believing in higher, divine power is cringe and cope. The ones who stay faithful during their suffering will be rewarded.

Subhanallah, that is a hearttouching story. I had never heard of it before. Thank you for sharing this, it made me smile too. :)

Subhanallah, that is a hearttouching story. I had never heard of it before. Thank you for sharing this, it made me smile too. :)
nobody cared until julaybib put mask on

This is going to be a long one, so get some popcorn ready and perhaps even some tissues

The other day i was browsing around looking for some Islamic stuff when i was remembered of the story of Julaybib, this is an authethic hadith found in Sahih Muslim and part of it also is in At-Tirmidhi:

There was once a man who was very poor and very ugly, even hideous as some would describe him. Just the lowest of the low, nobody cared about him and even his name was ugly.
Julaybib in arabic meant "small grown". One day the Prohpet Muhammad approached Julaybib and asked:
*How are you oh Julaybib?
-Ya Rasul Allah, do you think the only woman i will get is in jannah, hoor-al-ayn(women of paradise) insha'allah?
*No, you are going to get a woman from the dunya AND from the akirah, insha'allah

So, after this convo the Prophet Muhammad says to him: "Oh Julaybib go to this house, they have a daughter and ask for her hand."
Julaybib went and the obvious happened: He got rejected. Prophet Muhammad then comes to this house himself to ask the parents of the daughter for her hand. First he spoke to the father in the house, and he became overjoyed as he believed the Prophet himself was asking for her hand.
The Prophet then says:"No, you misunderstood, it's not for me it's for Julaybib."
The fathers smile, now turned into a frown and he said: Let me ask her mother.
The mother reacts similary: We had better men then him come to ask and we rejected them and now the lowest of the low of society and the most hideous come to ask?
Their daughter was in the back overhearing all of this and came out and said: What is this that i hear? Rasul Allah (saws) came here to propose on the behalf of another man and you want to say no? Wallahi! I will not refuse his request and Julaybib will be the only man i marry.
Julaybib after finding out about this, was overjoyed obviously. So the Prophet got his companions to look after Julaybib and donate some money to him so that he could get married.
Time passed and Julaybib became a companion of the Prophet, he found himself in a battle. The Prophet was there and the muslims won the battle. In the aftermath everybody was asking where is my uncle, brother, father and so on, but the Prophet was asking only 1 question: "
Where is my Julaybib?" And everybody would say: We don't know ya Rasul Allah.
Nobody cared about Julaybib, only the Prophet did. After some time he finds him amidst all the fallen warriors of both sides, dead on the ground and around Julaybib was a circle of 7 soldiers also dead. The Prophet stared at his corpse and his eyes became filled with tears and he said:
"He kiled 7 of the enemies of Islam and then he was killed, Julaybib is of me and I am of him." He repeated the last sentence 3 times to the surrounding people that were there.
Then, Julaybib had no bed except the palms of the Prophet Muhammad himself, and as he was carrying him he was crying the entire time then suddenly his crying turned into a smile and he looked away. After the Prophet burried Julaybib with his own hands people asked him: "Ya Rasul Allah, why were you crying and then you suddenly smiled and turned away?
He replied:"I was crying for the loss of my dear family member Julaybib, no one cared about him but me. And then Allah showed me his place in Jannah, i saw his soul in Jannah and there was one of his wives from the Hoor-al-ayn running towards him. So i smiled that he finally got his wife which he wanted in Jannah, and as she was running the heel of the leg showed so i turned away, i had no right to look at the wife of Julaybib"

So yea that was the story. A man who could vanish any time and nobody would care about, was loved by a messenger of God and had his entire life practically turned around by him. But the love didn't stop at life, could you even imagine what a giant honor that must be to be carried and burried by the Prophet Muhammad? By God if he was even slightly alive i think his smile would strech from one end to the other of his mouth.
Much like alot of things in life, Islam does not deny the blackpill so to speak. Again, it took a messenger of God advocating for him to help this man finally get what he desired, so by no means could i see this being thought of as a cope. The main message here is to not give up and not throw away your life like it was a dirty sock, we may have to suffer in this life, but not on the next.
Cope or not, this story made me feel really good honestly and is one of the reasons why i still chose to believe in Islam.
Anyways yea i don't know what else to add so let me know how you feel about this muslim and nonmuslim alike.
@islamicincel @MuslimCell @MuslimMentalcel @RREEEEEEEEE @Mahmoud

TL : DR for all you too lazy to read:
Also remember this story from islam class.
Indeed if Muhammad s.a.s would be alive, the muslims wouldnt have become so weak.

There are many of them here drinking and doing zina. The only rule they obey is not eating pork

in deed
in deed

Heard this story before, another example of what if I ever became religious again I'd be going the Islam route, its the most black pilled religion

Incels like us are meant to die in Jihads defending the Ummah. That's the role Allah has prescribed us. It's destiny, so to speak. I legit would not have a problem with dying a martyr anyways, the problem is there's no Caliphate to die for.
good story bro, life isn't fair to most people but the Chads and foids. some simple pleasures are meant for the afterlife and the key is being patient in life, maybe on the other side we can enjoy them.

Yes, life is pain for everyone, some just suffer more than others and in different ways. We need to remember even the Prophet suffered, he was an orphan, lost family, and starved half to death on multiple occasions. Even other Prophets, like John the Baptist, were beheaded by Kikes.
Show me where Islam hurt you boyo. JFL at murtadcucks being obsessed with Islam. :feelskek:
Gaytheists cope so hard knowing their shit lifestyle leads to depression, drugs, and suicide. Them, Jews, and Christians are the main reason we're even living in this shit clown world to begin with.

EamNpctWAAADtVf
EagYZBkX0AQOjau

Last edited:
Assalam wakaikum, fellow Muslimcel. It's rare to find a person that reads hadiths and shares them here.

This story made me wanna convert to Islam ngl.

GTFO with your cucked proselytizing. You think you can convert beaten down incels to shitslam with this nonsense? God is not real, we are nothing but eventual maggot food. You think I would convert to Islam so chads like Prophet mohemmed, Sultan mehmed, Baddshah Babur, Timur, Khaliphas and all those other islamochads can use me politically to conquer lands to fill their harems. Jfl at this entire gigacope thread.
Incels like us are meant to die in Jihads defending the Ummah. That's the role Allah has prescribed us. It's destiny, so to speak. I legit would not have a problem with dying a martyr anyways, the problem
If you are willing to die for jihad then rest assured it would be my gun thay will lead to your martyrdom. Don't think real incels wouldn't fight tooth and nail against your chad-harem favoring religion.

Last edited:
Lol afterlife. If this is not zetacope I don't know what is.

You're welcome bro
nobody cared until julaybib put mask on
LMAO
Assalam wakaikum, fellow Muslimcel. It's rare to find a person that reads hadiths and shares them here.
Walakium As-Salam
doing zina
I don't think anyone here is doing zina, given the forum name lol
Heard this story before, another example of what if I ever became religious again I'd be going the Islam route, its the most black pilled religion
Glad to hear tbh

You mean as in the country? I do hope you know that this religion existed long, LONG before Saudi Arabia ever became a thing lol
and still it prints tons of money for saudi king and will be the main source of income for the kingdom when the oil runs out

GTFO with your cucked proselytizing. You think you can convert beaten down incels to shitslam with this nonsense? God is not real, we are nothing but eventual maggot food. You think I would convert to Islam so chads like Prophet mohemmed, Sultan mehmed, Baddshah Babur, Timur, Khaliphas and all those other islamochads can use me politically to conquer lands to fill their harems. Jfl at this entire gigacope thread.

If you are willing to die for jihad then rest assured it would be my gun thay will lead to your martyrdom. Don't think real incels wouldn't fight tooth and nail against your chad-harem favoring religion.

No one's proseltyzing. No one forced you to click on this thread.

>God is not real, we are nothing but eventual maggot food.

This is why atheists are the most miserable, donwtrodden people despite living the best materalistic lives.

Islam does not "favor chad harems". It simply allows them to a limited degree. Four wives is the maximum. And besides, Islam does a far better job at regulating the sexual market than any other ideology, whether it is Gaytheism or Christcuckery