Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad is a lecturer and he was talking to me about an NT chad

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
He was telling me about this NT chad who walks in every day joking around with everyone, being playful with the girls and even cuddling and playing with girls in the middle of the lecture. :lasereyes: He told me that he respects this chad and he always talks to him in lectures and makes jokes with him :reeeeee: . This is despite my dad being a religious Muslim who goes to the mosque daily.

I then tell him I hate this guy and my personality is the exact opposite of this chad. I’m more of a quiet, reserved and respectful gentleman who treats people with respect and isn’t a loud mouthed faggot who always makes jokes like a clown. I ask him whos personality would he prefer? He tells me the chaddam. He told me he lets him off when he was late by an hour because the entire lecture defended him.

He then tells me if I was a student in his class he wouldn’t like me and would fail me. I explain to him that this is my genetics and I’m born with my personality yet he doesn’t care and thinks I’m a freak. I told him if I was in his lecture I’d walk out from anger and hatred at all of the degeneracy and freemixing and faggotry.

TLDR: Lecturer dad prefers NT chaddam despite him cuddling and playing with girls in the lecture. Tells me my personality is bad despite it being genetic.

Freemixing is cucked and he should know better.

He was telling me about this NT chad who walks in every day joking around with everyone, being playful with the girls and even cuddling and playing with girls in the middle of the lecture. :lasereyes: He told me that he respects this chad and he always talks to him in lectures and makes jokes with him :reeeeee: . This is despite my dad being a religious Muslim who goes to the mosque daily.

I then tell him I hate this guy and my personality is the exact opposite of this chad. I’m more of a quiet, reserved and respectful gentleman who treats people with respect and isn’t a loud mouthed faggot who always makes jokes like a clown. I ask him whos personality would he prefer? He tells me the chaddam. He told me he lets him off when he was late by an hour because the entire lecture defended him.

He then tells me if I was a student in his class he wouldn’t like me and would fail me. I explain to him that this is my genetics and I’m born with my personality yet he doesn’t care and thinks I’m a freak. I told him if I was in his lecture I’d walk out from anger and hatred at all of the degeneracy and freemixing and faggotry.

TLDR: Lecturer dad prefers NT chaddam despite him cuddling and playing with girls in the lecture. Tells me my personality is bad despite it being genetic.

My dad is a lecturer​

stop reading mogger

middle finger michael GIF by SuperEd86

What major is your dad a lecturer for?

My dad is lecturER too, fucking hate those types. Super bluepilled

Your father doesnt sound like a smart person to me, he sounds like a dumbass by what you are telling me about me

Your father doesnt sound like a smart person to me, he sounds like a dumbass by what you are telling me about me
Yeah he’s a blue pilled boomer who had an arranged marriage done for him

No wonder why diaspora menatrash hated Islamic State who cleaned up the region from Tunisia all the way to Iran (disposing of scum and drying up tourism).

When you rule by the Sharia you are pleasing Allah and honouring the Muslims and not being a slave to the west.

cucked chad worshipping dad

Your dad is a cuck and a faggot, woud suck a chads cock rather than to treat his son humanly