Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over MGTOW reveals he was just a MSHOW (man sent his own way)

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Recruit
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/RNHOKE8P_70?feature=shared

In this video he reads some old journal of his from 2007 and it makes his whole channel seem like a farce. So in 2007 he was just a 35-40 year oldcel loathing his loneliness, his aging and him being rejected by foids.

Although he does make good points about the state of men in the modern world, it's clear what led him down the mgtow path.

But then it doesn't mean his points are invalid :feelsUgh: it's normal to have a better consciousness with the way things are nowadays + not being a foid's slave but still sent his own way nonetheless.

I don't like the term man SENT his own way, it implies a form of error on his part. I prefer the term man
discriminated and told to fuck off.

I don't like the term man SENT his own way, it implies a form of error on his part. I prefer the term man
Based semanticscel :feelsthink:

Tbh i wonder if our propensity to point out mgtow like this guy not being some uber Chads hot shots isn't a form of foid worship in some way (i admit it's exactly what i did here). Because irl i still see lots of mediocre oofie doofies with women that probably tryharded their way to it but still, it denotes some form of free will/agency for the average guy. Accusing everyone of being sent his own way might be unfair :dafuckfeels:

Based semanticscel :feelsthink:

Tbh i wonder if our propensity to point out mgtow like this guy not being some uber Chads hot shots isn't a form of foid worship in some way (i admit it's exactly what i did here). Because irl i still see lots of mediocre oofie doofies with women that probably tryharded their way to it but still, it denotes some form of free will/agency for the average guy. Accusing everyone of being sent his own way might be unfair :dafuckfeels:

Yeah it plays into the feminist narrative that all incels are bad people. So men get 'sent their own way' because
they decided to be rude.

There are fake posts on REDDIT saying how women dated incels and they were just used and abused. No real
incel would do this because dating women is so rare.

That's actually a really good way to put it.