Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Islam, Incels and the story of Julaybib(رضي الله عنه)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
No one's proseltyzing. No one forced you to click on this thread.

>God is not real, we are nothing but eventual maggot food.

This is why atheists are the most miserable, donwtrodden people despite living the best materalistic lives.

Islam does not "favor chad harems". It simply allows them to a limited degree. Four wives is the maximum. And besides, Islam does a far better job at regulating the sexual market than any other ideology, whether it is Gaytheism or Christcuckery
Islam as a religion basically exists to give warrior chads their personal harems meanwhile conservative values are enforced upon incels. The conservatives values do have many benefits like they can keep foids in check but that could be found in any religion(christianity, hinduism etc) before they were cucked by liberalism. Just look at the 1400 year history of islam, chad upon chad upon chad fooling downtrodden incels into joining and dying in their armies to get 72 hoors in jannat. While the warrior chad enjoys harems of 100s of holes. Jfl at this historical gigacope. Fact check: We are worm food. Gosh I did not expect incels of all people to cope this hard.

Plus there is no reason to believe that islam wouldn't be cucked by liberalism either.

Nice story bro

I heard this on merciful servant channel ages ago

OPs story was good but your avi is very provoking to the eyes. Please replace it with a still image. Sending positive vibes.

The rules and merits of this world and that of the next world operate on a completely different scale. This world is ruled by the law of the jungle, the next is based on what's inside a person, which means it is perfectly possible for Chad to go to hell and for an incel to go to heaven. The Quran even states more than once that many people destined for the fire may still enjoy life down here, "for a little while".

That said, it's interesting to look at this problem from the perspective of Islam because unlike Christianity Islam doesn't repudiate sexuality. In Christianity, voluntary celibacy for the purpose of spirituality is admissible, where as Islam doesn't seem to take celibacy into account at all.

I remember when my dad told me this story for the first time. I was so hyped by the fact that he single handedly took out seven men with him. I viewed him as a hero who was mistreated by his fellow countrymen but in the end his faith in god was rewarded.

Now that I know more about our faith I understand what a great honor it is to be buried by the holy prophet himself and knowing that he got what he desired the most after his death brings tears to my eyes. Great story.

I remember reading his story in the 8th grade on the islam book. good times

OPs story was good but your avi is very provoking to the eyes. Please replace it with a still image. Sending positive vibes.
What do you mean by this? :waitwhat:

I tried to reply to Coulan which I have now done.

Islam as a religion basically exists to give warrior chads their personal harems meanwhile conservative values are enforced upon incels.

No. the only people that get harems are soldiers who defend the Muslims. Risking one's life to defend the nation is the ultimate sacrifice, so one gets the ultimate worldly reward EI concubines. Even an incel who fights in a Jihad and survives has a right to slave girls who are captured in war. When it comes to multiple wives, this is done to take care of widows, orphan girls, and divorcees, as welfare (a cucked system) is not allowed or promoted in Islam.

And no, pretty much all of my uncles and my dad are 5'7-ish on average. Some are even balding. Yet all are married.

The conservatives values do have many benefits like they can keep foids in check but that could be found in any religion(christianity, hinduism etc) before they were cucked by liberalism.

Keeping women in line is not the sole factor used to determine the worth or even the truth of a religion.

Even then, Islam, through things like gender segregation, hijab, and a lack of materialism, things Christianity tends to lack, does a far far better job in regulating the sexual marketplace than any other ideology ever has. There's a reason Muslims have the most kids and lowest rates of divorce and infidility.

Also, JFL if you think Christianity or Hinduism were anywhere near as conservative when the Catholic Church itself was known to operate whore houses and Hindus literally have an entire system where the lower-caste foids have to walk around with their breasts exposed to indicate to others where they stand in the Hindu caste.

Christianity has always been a blight on humanity, evidenced by how fractured Europe was for hundreds of years, whereas Islam largely unified many different people under one cause. Even now, the fractured nature of Christianity, from Catholics, to Protestants, to Orthodox, meanwhile, Muslims are still 85% Sunni.

Just look at the 1400 year history of islam, chad upon chad upon chad fooling downtrodden incels into joining and dying in their armies to get 72 hoors in jannat.

While the warrior chad enjoys harems of 100s of holes. Jfl at this historical gigacope. Fact check: We are worm food. Gosh I did not expect incels of all people to cope this hard.

Because they do get those Hoors.

It's not a cope at all. Philosophy, theology, and even science all point to the existence of an uncreated God. There are studies that even show humans have an innate belief in God, something which Islam claimed centuries ago. How good or bad one has it in this life is not an indication of whether God exists or not.

Plus there is no reason to believe that islam wouldn't be cucked by liberalism either.

Jews know they can't cuck Muslims with media and propaganda, hence why they have to resort to actual wars in order to sabotage our nations, while Christianity has a weak backbone, and ergo is much more easier to manipulate. Many westerners will readily admit this.

No. the only people that get harems are soldiers who defend the Muslims. Risking one's life to defend the nation is the ultimate sacrifice, so one gets the ultimate worldly reward EI concubines.
Wth. What are you talking about. This is common knowledge at this point. Heck the word harem even came from Islamic dictionary referring to the house of hundreds of concubines that rich warrior chadullahs had while poor islamicels were giving their life for Allah on the field and were told to suffer to get good afterlife.
Even an incel who fights in a Jihad and survives has a right to slave girls who are captured in war. When it comes to multiple wives, this is done to take care of widows, orphan girls, and divorcees, as welfare (a cucked system) is not allowed or promoted in Islam.
War spoils for winning soldiers. War rape is common and not special, all cultures practice it. Giving it a religious dressing is nothing special. Also Idc about multiple marriages.

And no, pretty much all of my uncles and my dad are 5'7-ish on average. Some are even balding. Yet all are married.
This was the condition for all conservative cultures and religions before they were libcucked. No guarantee Islam won't follow the same route. Its currently the most based culture now I agree but if og Christianity could fall so can islam.
Keeping women in line is not the sole factor used to determine the worth or even the truth of a religion.

Even then, Islam, through things like gender segregation, hijab, and a lack of materialism, things Christianity tends to lack, does a far far better job in regulating the sexual marketplace than any other ideology ever has. There's a reason Muslims have the most kids and lowest rates of divorce and infidility.

Also, JFL if you think Christianity or Hinduism were anywhere near as conservative when the Catholic Church itself was known to operate whore houses and Hindus literally have an entire system where the lower-caste foids have to walk around with their breasts exposed to indicate to others where they stand in the Hindu caste.
Considering the fact that Christianity is the og religion which islam copied, this line of thought is especially hilarious. All of the based things you ascribe to islamic conservatism could pretty much be applied to christianity not more than 100 years ago. Even christians living in Africa, South Asia and Arabia are based and red pilled. It is only the western liberal democracies that have libcucked themselves. Islam is holding strong that is true but only time will tell what's in store.

Even now, the fractured nature of Christianity, from Catholics, to Protestants, to Orthodox, meanwhile, Muslims are still 85% Sunni.
Muslims are pretty fractured from what I can see. In the middle east they are mostly killing each other since they are done with killing or harrassing non muslims.

Because they do get those Hoors.

It's not a cope at all. Philosophy, theology, and even science all point to the existence of an uncreated God. There are studies that even show humans have an innate belief in God, something which Islam claimed centuries ago. How good or bad one has it in this life is not an indication of whether God exists or not.
We have reached levels of cope never before deemed possible.

Look man if you wanna cope with religion fine by me. I am no one to judge a cels's cope. But if you're gonna come here and tell us about martydom and hoors and after life then I gotta break your bluepilled bubble. As a martyr you are nothing but a tool for chadullah to fill his coffers, expand his lands, get more concubine whores and enjoy worldly pleasures in THIS LIFE. That's how this religion was literally founded and that's how its been ever since, just pick up any history book or read the wikipedia on any sultan or badshah. All of them used islam as a tool. Timur even called himself sword of islam while slaughtering muslims left and right in conquered lands. I spit on such martyrdom.

This world is ruled by the law of the jungle, the next is based on what's inside a person, which means it is perfectly possible for Chad to go to hell and for an incel to go to heaven. The Quran even states more than once that many people destined for the fire may still enjoy life down here, "for a little while".
That's a good observation i forgot to mention tbh
rich warrior chadullahs had while poor islamicels were giving their life for Allah on the field and were told to suffer to get good afterlife.
Where does it say that those who aren't Caliphs/Emirs can't have 4 wives exactly?
Considering the fact that Christianity is the og religion
You're right but you're also wrong at the same time, Christianity is the original Islam according to our belief, but it has been corrupted to the point where God had to send another Messenger down to remind people that they are wrong.
Muslims are pretty fractured from what I can see.
Pretty much every nation and people is fractured and in a downward spiral/corrupted at this point im afraid.
As a martyr you are nothing but a tool for chadullah to fill his coffers, expand his lands, get more concubine whores and enjoy worldly pleasures in THIS LIFE.
Im not sure what the point you're trying to make here is tbh, that the rulers or chads of Islamic empires have never suffered and done any hard work?

Where does it say that those who aren't Caliphs/Emirs can't have 4 wives exactly?

You're right but you're also wrong at the same time, Christianity is the original Islam according to our belief, but it has been corrupted to the point where God had to send another Messenger down to remind people that they are wrong.

Pretty much every nation and people is fractured and in a downward spiral/corrupted at this point im afraid.

Im not sure what the point you're trying to make here is tbh, that the rulers or chads of Islamic empires have never suffered and done any hard work?
4 wives are not harem lmao. That was just the standard. Just like atleast 1 wife was standard for common folk in 20th century. Harem is a bigger game only accessible to warrior sone of sultan chadullah.

What muslims believe about christianity is irrelevant. The point is christianity objectively used to be conservative until it was libcucked fairly recently. So islam is not the only religion with the objective quality of being based.

My point, in simpler words, is Islam is bluepilled since it has always been the political tool for rich and powerful to control the population while living the high life themselves. Especially the version which demands loyalty and martyrdom from incels. You will end up becoming some modern politicians tool.

Islam is bluepilled since it has always been the political tool for rich and powerful to control the population while living the high life themselves
You could say this for almost any ideology or religion to have ever existed, it only could not apply to Anarchy, and even that's only a sometimes.

You could say this for almost any ideology or religion to have ever existed, it only could not apply to Anarchy, and even that's only a sometimes.
You are right in this assessment. Atleast those who understand this aren't gonna martyr themselves for chad causes.

The undermining of Christianity started during the late middle ages and culminated in the Renaissance (which was a pagan revolution) and the Protestant split (Protestantism being infected by the spirit of revolution at the outset), after which it's been degrading ever since. The Orthodox lasted a lot longer, probably only beginning to weaken during the 19th century (owning to western influence in the first place).

According to people like E. Micheal Jones, this decline can be traced to Jews all the way back to the destruction of the temple and the ensuing diaspora. According to him Jews basically started undermining Christianity for centuries even as far back as the early middle ages. Personally i think that's too simple of an answer but it may have been a factor compounding other factors, for starters, the seemingly irreparable political instability after the fall of the western Roman empire. Charlemagne (IMHO the greatest European king, respected even by Muslims) almost succeeded in stabilizing the chaos but his efforts were undone after his death and Europe was plunged again into bloodshed for several centuries more until a new order begin to rise in the 11th century. In the midst of this chaos, the western Church was forced to become political in order to insure its own survival but that was a double edged sword because it also introduced worldliness into it's institutions which i think is also one of the things that led to the Protestant revolt.

Now sure there's no question that Christianity was a lot stronger even as little as a century ago, but the Renaissance was really the beginning of the decline. Just the fact Michelangelo was allowed to paint the Father (something which in the middle ages was strictly forbidden) shows that even the Church itself, not merely the society at large, had lost an understanding of the meaning of it's own theology. And it's amazing how fast the transformation occurred.

You are right in this assessment. Atleast those who understand this aren't gonna martyr themselves for chad causes.
So what, you just want to live in Anarchy? lol

So what, you just want to live in Anarchy? lol
Of course not. But i try to make decisions that don't make me even more of a chad fodder. Not Join ISIS for example.

Of course not. But i try to make decisions that don't make me even more of a chad fodder. Not Join ISIS for example.
There is alot of words i could call both Rasul Allah and Baghdadi, chad is not one of them.

All monotheistic religions have a history where a man repudied by other mens, finally is rewarded for keep his faith in God.

Judaism and Christianity have the Book of Job. Job's history is similar, although more deeper.