Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In Islam, The Majority of people in Hell are WOMEN

• Thread starter SupremeGentleCel
  • Start date
SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
I am not a Muslim myself, But I find Islam to be very based when it comes to the male-female dynamic.
I was scrolling through a forum regarding Islam and came across a rather interesting verse, in the Quran yesterday:

Praise be to Allah.

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

And modern Muslims say mo was a feminist

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

I heard islam beheaded infidel when they don't convert to their cult((religion))

Theory is does islam beheaded slut foids?

muslim culture women are nothing,

thats the way to go

Man I wished Islam was real, I would have converted for sure

Unfortunately there is no god.

Theory is does islam beheaded slut foids?
I am a fulltime electrician, and remember roughly 2 years ago I had a Muslim co-worker.
He said They most definitely don´t play around, especially in countries where the goverment enforces Sharia law.
The Taliban puts slutty women on death row

Man I wished Islam was real, I would have converted for sure

Unfortunately there is no god.
Whether there is a God or not, in order to thrive as a society in all aspects, you simply need to keep your women in check.

Heaven sounds gay.

If theres heaven.
And it is as depicted in islam.
and there are muslim men in there.
I would gladly go to hell instead

If theres heaven.
And it is as depicted in islam.
and there are muslim men in there.
I would gladly go to hell instead
What's beef with Muslims nigga?, but funny though:feelshaha:

I am a fulltime electrician, and remember roughly 2 years ago I had a Muslim co-worker.
He said They most definitely don´t play around, especially in countries where the goverment enforces Sharia law.
The Taliban puts slutty women on death row
Based country

What's beef with Muslims nigga?, but funny though:feelshaha:
1. Stupid.
2. Want to take over the world.
3.They wear ugly clothes.
4. They shout and are annoying.
5.subhuman but so am I so whatever..

Unlike most of you here, I have met a few in my life they are unpleasant,
And their religion is all about destruction

Muslim = Terrorist