Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there some sort of creepshot app out there? Please help an fellow incel!

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
I want to take photos/videos with my phone without people noticing. Do you know the app for this? Please help me buddy boyos!

Beat them senseless and they won't be able to do anything about it. :feelsthink:

No, this place is for Gentlemen only

If you have Iphone they have an app that makes it look like you're texting or using another one, but can still take photos. I swithced from Iphone so I don't know if it still exists

The app that I use for recording videos secretly is called "Record video background", look it up on playstore.

I only record if I see a fap worthy girl on public, the ones who are petite with huge tits and cute looking.

My friend in hs had some android app that would take like two photos a second for a certain time so you can take pics of foids without holding the phone up

Disassembled laptop webcams are very small and can be routed to the end of objects discreetly such as the tip of an umbrella. :feelsaww: