Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any way to stop being attracted to foids?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Basically, is there a pill I could take to just stop liking foids? I don't want to chemically castrate myself because it would mean my T would plummet and I'd still mentally be attracted to women. Is there a way to achieve the opposite of this, where you'd maintain T levels and libido, while stopping being mentally attracted to foids?

I think I know some way. not a pill but you can try drink soy milk if

Cut your dick off broooooo

I think I know some way. not a pill but you can try drink soy milk if
Nah, soy milk would just make you a cuck. You'd still be a attracted to women mentally, you'd just fuck up your hormones. I want the opposite of that, where I'm no longer such a beta mentally when it comes to women.

Try to think of how disgusting their behavior is ig. Think about how stupid they are. Think about periods.

Anyone familiar with those gay conversion camps? Could that be done, but with foids instead?

Nah, soy milk would just make you a cuck. You'd still be a attracted to women mentally, you'd just fuck up your hormones. I want the opposite of that, where I'm no longer such a beta mentally when it comes to women.
I do not know really. and I dont believe asexuals do exists

Castrate yourself.

Stop coping. If a foid showed you 10 minutes of attention you'd be drooling over her.

lmao stfu

the female body is the hottest, atleast I'm not a gaycel like u

lmao stfu

the female body is the hottest, atleast I'm not a gaycel like u
I'm a gaycel because I don't want to be attracted to foids? I think you might have a humiliation fetish if you want to be attracted to women while they treat you like garbage.

Basically, is there a pill I could take to just stop liking foids? I don't want to chemically castrate myself because it would mean my T would plummet and I'd still mentally be attracted to women. Is there a way to achieve the opposite of this, where you'd maintain T levels and libido, while stopping being mentally attracted to foids?
Self inflicted shotgun wound to head

I don't think there is a way

Become a monk or live off the grid

Buckshot->brainstem

Become a fag I guess?

When it comes to a complete personality retreat. Lobotomies should be what you entreat.

Bad rhyme tbh.
Tl;dr: no.

Whoever develops such a pill will get filthy rich.

If you are unemotional like me you can.

You can kill your physical attraction to them with various chemicals/medications, but you can't erase your emotional desire for them.

Electric-shock therapy.

The only one I know is taking a leadpill applied at high speed.

Idk, I wish, sadly I still have a(n albeit crumb sized) thing for my ex oneitis

I wish my username was real so that I could not worry about that stupid foid

anti baldness pills

soylent, chemical castration, hormone treatment, lobotomy

There you go, problem solved. Now you're gay.

You could rope..

Or cut your balls off, though you’ll still long for companionship ..

You can kill your physical attraction to them with various chemicals/medications, but you can't erase your emotional desire for them.
how can you differenciate if it's emotional or physical attraction?

dont masterbate for 4 months

have super low test. i take 100milligram of zinc a day for about a week and have no sex drive despite zinc supposed to make you horny

Even if you remove your balls and dick you will still be mentally broken inside.

Heroin. You'll be so hooked you'll never think of foids again. It only comes with the slight side effects of crippling addiction and ruining your life.

Yes. There's a time-honored tradition called "fapping."

After a good fap, you'll find that the same foid you were, just moments ago, obsessing over now means absolutely nothing to you.