Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any way to stop being attracted to foids?

To stop being attracted - no other way besides taking finasteride or DUEsteride as the stronger form of it...

Messing with your hormones to kill your sex drive will also give you cognitive problems and eventually osteoporosis. You're getting rid of your libido but also your brain. YOUR BRAIN.
To stop being attracted - no other way besides taking finasteride or DUEsteride as the stronger form of it...

I have tried dutasteride before. It gave me piss poor working memory 2 weeks in. I dropped it immediately.

how can you differenciate if it's emotional or physical attraction?
Physical attraction: you get a hard-on
Emotional attraction: you get "oneitis"/fall in 'love'

Heroin. You'll be so hooked you'll never think of foids again. It only comes with the slight side effects of crippling addiction and ruining your life.

I wish I was born completely asexual and unromantic. There is no other way to stop the natural urge of attraction.

Ultra - realistic, robotic sex dolls.

have super low test. i take 100milligram of zinc a day for about a week and have no sex drive despite zinc supposed to make you horny

Good luck on your zinc poisoning goals of 2019!

I

I heard it makes you horny and big cums but no results maybe ill stop
I take a multi with 5mg of zinc. Loads are huge!

When i take more than 30mg, I get a short headache