Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is Nikolas Cruz our guy?

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
He should be right up there next to Saint Elliot.

Though he wasn't a virgin he was bullied and everyone hated him. That makes him our man, a warrior. Unlike us pussies who are simple followers, allah granted him the power to kill normalfags.

If he gets executed he should be annointed Saint Cruz.

He got bullied so hard and it's very likely that he got excluded by snobbish morons who lived life on easy mode

He is our guy for sure, he must have had 10/10 charisma since he wasn't a virgin

Why don't you worship every Chad killer?

id consider him an incel tbh. he only had one relationship which was short term and he got cucked anyway. besides that one small relationship everything about him screams "incel".

Can't think of a mass shooter I don't like tbh.

He had a gf, but was bullied and his parents died when he was young. This is a very complicated case.

He should be worshipped just like our other saints

I have mixed feelings on him, he had a Girlfriend but he was also bullied and managed to get retribution on those who tormented him. Michael Ryan is definitely our guy though.

He had a girlfriend, not worthy of "saint" status imo.

Had a Brief relationship and got cucked is likely an incel
Btw Timothy mcveigh is our hero guys died incel at 33

id consider him an incel tbh. he only had one relationship which was short term and he got cucked anyway. besides that one small relationship everything about him screams "incel".
Yup and he was bullied a lot so he was one of us. I rightfully think we should claim him.

Yes, Nikolas Cruz/Elliot Rodger/Alek Minassian/Seung hui cho are iNCel hERoes and they CHOse to be.