Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is liking Super Mario 64 a soyjak trait?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I know Mario and Nintendo have been memed to oblivion and deemed as the stereotypical soyjak videogame, but tbh I think that Super Mario 64 is still very very good. Even nowadays it's tons of fun, the levels are very creative and well thought and I've always prefered it to the 2D Mario games, even if that's the original formula. I remember playing the DS remake a lot when I was a kid and it was one of my favorite games ever in that console, also played the PC port with HD textures and models and damn it's amazing. It's one of those games that you really want to 100% but some stars are so hard or tedious to get that you never do it.

Liking Nintendo stuff is soy.

Probably yes, but who cares.

No, who gives a shit. It's only soy if you act the fanatical way soyjaks do about it. :feelsjuice:

its a millennial trait. zoomer fag if you don't know what that is

Some people think playjng Skyrim is soyfag trait

I love SM64. I watched tons of theoretical videos about speedrunning it and gameplay mechanics about it on my way to school. I was hooked for a long time, with my only comparative platforming love being oddysey, which I did speedrun. All in all a classic.

Enjoy the gameplay and don't overthink it.
Unless you act like a diehard fan.

Great game, but the controls really hinder the experience for me. Mario can't do a 180° degree turn, he has to do a "circle" to turn around which can result in disaster on tiny platforms.

Likening Mario galaxy and Pokémon is a soyjack trait. Mario 64 has too much soul in it.

No, who gives a shit. It's only soy if you act the fanatical way soyjaks do about it. :feelsjuice:
Agreed. I’ve been into vidya just about my whole life and Mario 64 was one of (if not the #1) first games I ever played. I still replay it sometimes to this day, it brings back nostalgia and has a special place in my heart.

Sure it’s fun to meme on soys for this kind of stuff, but I never liked the idea that Incels can’t enjoy stuff that’s associated with soys (like Nintendo) or normies (like sports).

No, just enjoy it man. I remember when I got the Nintendo 64 in the late 90s, that was one of the 1st games that I got, good times

Likening Mario galaxy and Pokémon is a soyjack trait. Mario 64 has too much soul in it.
Agreed. Mario sunshine is based because it's the incel of Nintendo games

Agreed. I’ve been into vidya just about my whole life and Mario 64 was one of (if not the #1) first games I ever played. I still replay it sometimes to this day, it brings back nostalgia and has a special place in my heart.

Sure it’s fun to meme on soys for this kind of stuff, but I never liked the idea that Incels can’t enjoy stuff that’s associated with soys (like Nintendo) or normies (like sports).
That's what these discussions are good for. :feelsjuice:

Agreed. Mario sunshine is based because it's the incel of Nintendo games
Mario Sunshine kicks ass.

Galaxy too. Maybe it’s soy but it’s nostalgia for me. I was about 6 when it came out. Also I’d bang Rosalina.

No, it's one of the best games of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back