Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Jordan Peterson a hack? He is a hack and a clown. I'm asking bc he's been described as "pseudo-intellectual hero for incels"

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
He seems like a clown to me who tries too hard. Tries to sound smart and academic. I watched a few minutes of some of his talks including talks about "the psychology of attracting women" (couldn't make myself watch more) and he just rambles on, trying to sound smart and intellectual. He has a psychology degree but he's a clown.

He's blue- and red-pilled, but if he would see an ugly person who's obviously an incel he will immediately think "I bet that guy doesn't have a girlfriend."

It's so tiring listening to him and his voice.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kfEcyVX960

Last edited:
Stop consooming his content

He seems like a clown to me who tries too hard. Tries to sound smart and academic. I watched some of his talks including talks about "the psychology of attracting women" and he just rambles on, trying to sound smart and intellectual. He has a psychology degree but he's a clown.
He very much supports hypergamy, which is exactly what a feminist would do. It's pretty ironic, considering the fact that he says he's not a feminist jfl.

he just rambles on, trying to sound smart and intellectual. He has a psychology degree but he's a clown.
Exactly. He has no clarity, only word salads.

I stopped paying attention to him when he OD’d on benzos and disappeared for a while then came back to shill his whore daughter. He’s just another grifter like all the other redpill improvebrahs. He won’t change your life

He's a surrogate dad for millennial losers, selling them repackaged boomer "advice".

Only hero is the one that dies with a gun in hand.

Soycucks with psychology degrees know fuckall about human psychology. It requires a genuine interest in people and actually speaking with people to understand human psychology. This nerd just creates little soundbytes that he can use to grift off his dumb audience.

His advice may work for normies, i.e. people who may have some success with females even without any advice.
To think that his advice can help genuinely ugly males is like to think that eating healthy can heal you from the grave illness.

His advice may work for normies, i.e. people who may have some success with females even without any advice.
To think that his advice can help genuinely ugly males is like to think that eating healthy can heal you from the grave illness.
This!!! :yes::bigbrain::yes:

He had openly talked about hypergamy being right and necessary, then, after finding out what his audience was like and what they wanted to hear, turned around and started selling himself as the champion of the very underpriviledged men who are destined to die loveless and alone in a hypergamous dating/marriage environment. He is nothing more than another tradcuck grifter who, at most, wants men to go back to the plantation.

He's a surrogate dad for millennial losers, selling them repackaged boomer "advice".
Yep, just like what Andrew Tate is for Zoomercels.

he's the redpill

Controlled opposition and a zionist faggot of the highest order. :feelsjuice: