Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is It possible to get a wife in Kabul?

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
I am fucking serious. Is It possibile for a whitecel to move to Afghanistan, convert to Islam and buy a wife from taliban father?

I loathe the West to the core and i am ready to everything to change my shitty life even if that means lowering my economic wealth a lot. Economic wealth is materialist bullcrap and still i am basically a homeless guy being kept by my parents. Also pussy and wife and family > economic material wealth.

They will cut your head off before you even get a chance.

pussy and wife and family > economic material wealth.
This sentence sums up the mentality of a 3rd worlder. That's why their birth rate is so fucking high.

Jfl. You'd rather live in a medieval shithole just to get pussy, you're better off in Japan or SEA.

Last edited:
they think you're a spy and kill you

If you do that don't ever get out of afghanistan cuz as soon as you go out your new wife will open an onlyfan and cuck you

Jfl. You'd rather live in a medieval shithole just to get pussy, you're better off in Japan or SEA.
Japan is first world

Also lower technology is the base to avoidmale inflation and degradation
They will cut your head off before you even get a chance.
How can you say that?
If you do that don't ever get out of afghanistan cuz as soon as you go out your new wife will open an onlyfan and cuck you
Of course

You'd rather live in a medieval shithole just to get pussy, you're better off in Japan or SEA.
Also can't have authority over my wife in sea
I know, you can just do JBW
Still semi feminist nation so wives being able to destroy you easily
They would kill whitecels (or niggers or any other race tbh) on sight I am betting.

You're not very worldly are you.
Islam is not race based
you can't it's too risky for them to believe you
Lol i just want to be one of them and have a wife how can i be a spy argh

Just don't get married to her. You'd guys would legally be boyfriend and girlfriend, and she can't divorce rape you.

How can i convince them?
The Taliban are part of the Deobandi network, which originated in India.

One way to do what you want is to come to India, get converted there and then move to Afghanistan. There are plenty of Deobandi mosques in India, and if you say you want to convert, they will take you in. The good thing about India is that it is very cheap while also very safe. So you can build your Muslim cred there and then make your move to Afghanistan (they call it "Khorassan", which get their dicks hard bc it is linked to all kinds of prophecies about the end-times). You can also learn Dari (the main language of Afghanistan) in India easily because all Indian Muslims speak good English (not the case in Afghanistan). Good cities in India to do this would be Delhi, Lucknow or Allahabad (Bombay also possible but not really a good idea bc the city is crazy to live in)

In 6 months to a year, I think it is doable.

Islam is not race based

Lol i just want to be one of them and have a wife how can i be a spy argh

Women in SEA are very loving and faithful to their husbands.

Japan isn't feminist.

You could choose better countries with Islamic populations. The Philippines, India, etc.

Bluepill
Japan isn't feminist.
Women vote and work so it's quasi feminist. Also a lot of incels there
The Taliban are part of the Deobandi network, which originated in India.

One way to do what you want is to come to India, get converted there and then move to Afghanistan. There are plenty of Deobandi mosques in India, and if you say you want to convert, they will take you in. The good thing about India is that it is very cheap while also very safe. So you can build your Muslim cred there and then make your move to Afghanistan (they call it "Khorassan", which get their dicks hard bc it is linked to all kinds of prophecies about the end-times). You can also learn Dari (the main language of Afghanistan) in India easily because all Indian Muslims speak good English (not the case in Afghanistan). Good cities in India to do this would be Delhi, Lucknow or Allahabad (Bombay also possible but not really a good idea bc the city is crazy to live in)

In 6 months to a year, I think it is doable.
Thank you for the infos. Thanks a lot

Last edited:
I am fucking serious. Is It possibile for a whitecel to move to Afghanistan, convert to Islam and buy a wife from taliban father?

I loathe the West to the core and i am ready to everything to change my shitty life even if that means lowering my economic wealth a lot. Economic wealth is materialist bullcrap and still i am basically a homeless guy being kept by my parents. Also pussy and wife and family > economic material wealth.
Where do you live? Why not just convert at get a Muslim wife where you are?

Japan isn't feminist.

You could choose better countries with Islamic populations. The Philippines, India, etc.
Japan isnt feminist but their women are whores and very entitlied anyway

Last edited:
Japan isnt feminist but their women are whores and very entitlied anyway
The problem is female emancipation+male inflation. Feminism is just a way to achieve that
Where do you live? It depends. Many Muslims.make parallel societies and just ignore western law when it comes to marriage
Italy. Too few muslims

The problem is female emancipation+male inflation. Feminism is just a way to achieve that

Italy. Too few muslims
Lol I have an uncle who lives in Italy bit he married a Christian woman. Why not just move to an EU country with more Muslims like Germany or Britain? Seems like it would be way less trouble

It will cost your foreskin, sex is shit not to mention jacking off, you’re doomed

Lol I have an uncle who lives in Italy bit he married a Christian woman. Why not just move to an EU country with more Muslims like Germany or Britain? Seems like it would be way less trouble
Still globo homo oriented. Also you are forced to fit in German society to work etc
It will cost your foreskin, sex is shit not to mention jacking off, you’re doomed
Just if you were born from Muslim parents
Christian woman
Giga joke

Bluepill

Women vote and work so it's quasi feminist. Also a lot of incels there

Thank you for the infos. Thanks a lot

Not bluepill. SEA women verifiably have low affair rates and low amounts of partners.

There are alot of femcels in Japan too though.

You will probably get kidnapped and held for a ransom. Situation there is dire

Not bluepill. SEA women verifiably have low affair rates and low amounts of partners.

There are alot of femcels in Japan too though.
Giga bluepill.

Sea whores just want your money or fucking a white dude.

Also JFL at believing femcels exist. Japan emancipated its foids so there are many foids who cannot find the right chad just like here
You will probably get kidnapped and held for a ransom. Situation there is dire
Not if you follow their rules

You'll never really be accepted unless you don't believe in the religion. You'll end up falling into old habits and the moment a Taliban soldier realises this will take care of you. Study the religion by going to mosques in Italy and asking them to teach you, you'll have a better chance of ascension if you actually believe in it otherwise they'll realise you aren't serious.
"Bro this woman said she isn't a whore so that means she must be telling the truth!"

Seamonkeys will ditch their incel bf for the first normie who shows her attention.

Last edited:
:lul::lul:

The source for this was Durex and various dating websites. Dating websites in general aren't as popular in Asia as they are in the West never mind these western dating websites. Even so, Thailand still manages to rank #1 on this list. That should tell you all you need to know. :feelshaha:

You'll end up falling into old habits
For example?
lmao unironically this.
I wouldn't ever set a foot close to them.
Not worth it.
Western cucked false idea
Study the religion by going to mosques in Italy and asking them to teach you, you'll have a better chance of ascension if you actually believe in it otherwise they'll realise you aren't serious.
Yes this is why i want to go to India first

Last edited:
i am also converting to islam mashallah but don't go to afghanistan they hate white americans there for constantly fucking with their country, you could legit be the mahdi and they would still want to kill you

i dont think living in afghanistan is as fun as you think it is

For example?
Drinking, smoking, not praying, not attending mosque etc. Its easy for a muslimcel like me to do these things but for a non muslim it will take some time getting used to. Btw praying only takes like 5-7 minutes so having to pray 5x a day is easy:feelshmm:.
Yes this is why i want to go to India first
You can learn the basics of islam from any mosque, even in the west. Lots of white guys convert at the mosque I go to and also learn from it.

Btw you don't have to go to afghanistan to get a muslim wife. You could go India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia etc (even uk has a strong conservative muslim community if you want a Muslim wife but dont want to leave the west). You can easily use jbw + muslimaxxing to your advantage in these places. Muslim foids also aren't whores in these countries (most of the time).

Last edited:
Drinking, smoking, not praying, not attending mosque etc. Its easy for a muslimcel like me to do these things but for a non muslim it will take some time getting used to. Btw praying only takes like 5-7 minutes so having to pray 5x a day is easy:feelshmm:.
It's Not so easy to find alcohol in Kabul haha also smoking is not forbidden if i remember correctly and also i am not a smoker haha.

When it comes to praying there's personal prayer and attending mosque. I don't think it will Be hard since if i convert to Islam i want to be serious about that, not larping
Btw you don't have to go to afghanistan to get a muslim wife. You could go India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia etc (even uk has a strong conservative muslim community if you want a Muslim wife but dont want to leave the west). You can easily use jbw + muslimaxxing to your advantage in these places. Muslim foids also aren't whores in these countries (most of the time).
Ok but you still are somehow under femishit law.
Also Bosnia is basically a white Muslim nation. However i feel like it's much more complex to fit in since they also have a strong sense of comunity with other balkans.

In Italy sadly most mosques are full of old male immigrants from central Africa. Foids are just as rare as in churches
Muslim foids also aren't whores in these countries (most of the time).
The problem is most mosques have to larp either as moderates or as progressive to trick libcuck and the system into protecting them so they won't enforce sharia laws for wives sadly.

Also i had a friend who sincerely converted to Islam Years ago and then he told me many foids just wanted to marry converts to scam them getting citizenship and then fucking them over.

JFL at craving globohomo citizenship so much. This hellhole is a sinking ship and every year is worse, poorer, less free, more degenerate lol

Last edited:
don't think it will Be hard since if i convert to Islam i want to be serious about that, not larping
Based:feelsYall:
Ok but you still are somehow under femishit law.
Not really, they definitely aren't as strict as afghanistan or whatever but still are male dominated societies where the men have the power regarding most things (including marriage). If you are leaving the west and heading there then you will immediately notice the difference.
Also Bosnia is basically a white Muslim nation. However i feel like it's much more complex to fit in since they also have a strong sense of comunity with other balkans.
Yes Balkans aren't very open to others and Bosnia also has some lgbt shit unfortunately.
In Italy sadly most mosques are full of old male immigrants from central Africa. Foids are just as rare as in churches
Unlike men, women don't have to go to mosque to pray which is why you probably don't see them there often, unlike "Christian" foids who have to go church but still refuse to do so despite their religion telling them to.
The problem is most mosques have to larp either as moderates or as progressive to trick libcuck and the system into protecting them so they won't enforce sharia laws for wives sadly.
You'd be surprised to find out how many mosques are conservative and non-cucked. Even in uk (where most things are cucked) muslims in mosques tend to be very unapologetic about our beliefs and I've even witnessed my local imam say speeches speaking out against adultery, whores, lgbt etc.
Also i had a friend who sincerely converted to Islam Years ago and then he told me many foids just wanted to marry converts to scam them getting citizenship and then fucking them over.
Yeah there will be some who seek citizenship which is why you should make it clear that you won't be living in the west so they know not to bother with citizenship scams. Blackpill them on how degenerate society is cos many non westerns still view the west as a wholesome place where everyone everyone is a "good" person jfl.
JFL at craving globohomo citizenship so much. This hellhole is a sinking ship and every year is worse, poorer, less free, more degenerate lol
Yup, just look at the average toilet and soy cuck mentality in the west :society:

View: https://youtu.be/RT4KkDXZpZs

View: https://youtu.be/sGAzTwUfcwg

Last edited:
Not really, they definitely aren't as strict as afghanistan or whatever but still are male dominated societies where the men have the power regarding most things (including marriage). If you are leaving the west and heading there then you will immediately notice the difference.
Only if you go in muslim no go zone in Netherland or Sweden or France. Those are based zones. Sadly many mosques in Italy have to follow italian cucked laws and morals
Yup, just look at the average toilet and soy cuck mentality in the wes
Is the based guy a muslim? Where was this recorded? I bet soymerica or Cucknada kek
Unlike men, women don't have to go to mosque to pray which is why you probably don't see them there often, unlike "Christian" foids who have to go church but still refuse to do so despite their religion telling them to.
Oh i didn't know that. Yet i think the problem with islam in Italy is that it's actually mainly men who are here. Women stay in their homeland and men come here working and sending money to their family in Middle/east/Africa or Pakistan
Yeah there will be some who seek citizenship which is why you should make it clear that you won't be living in the west so they know not to bother with citizenship scams. Blackpill them on how degenerate society is cos many non westerns still view the west as a wholesome place where everyone everyone is a "good" person jfl.
Completely agree however to do that i have to be the one going in a muslim nation, not trying to find muslim girls here. Basically go there, stay there forever and get married there as i said in the first message. So i have to find the best nation to move in hehe
:feelsokman: i hope they didn't ban you forever. I see your name is cancelled

Last edited:
You can pull off JBW here in Iran. Safer and prettier girls.

Giga cucked divorce laws tho.
Anyway how can an italian move there?
Pre-covid you could easily visit. They will literally issue you a visitor visa after you arrive in the airport, easy peasy. You need to apply online two days before your flight, print out the form and present it at the airport's visa desk on arrival.

Now though I'm not so sure if it'll be as easy. You will obviously need to test negative for covid and might have to be vaccinated as well.

Also don't marry, what are you dumb? Iranian whores are massive gold diggers, they surpass even the slav whores in that degard imo. Just find a gf. Good thing is there aren't any palimony laws in Iran. You aren't obligated to anything if you're not married.

Last edited:
You will obviously need to test negative for covid and might have to be vaccinated as well.
Can do the PCR test but won't take the kike amerishit vaccine, sorry lol
Just find a gf.
Ok but kinda degenerate and low term OMG
Iranian whores are massive gold diggers
Brutal
Pre-covid you could easily visit. They will literally issue you a visitor visa after you arrive in the airport, easy peasy. You need to apply online two days before your flight, print out the form and present it at the airport's visa desk on arrival.
Oh yes but visiting requires money and as a basically homeless poorcel living with parents (i would be homeless and unemployed if it wasn't for them since the economy is shitty, the dating market is shitty and western society is shit as a whole) it's kinda difficult to afford that. Is it possible to find jobs there? hahahaha

Last edited: