Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My fucking country (Japan)

The one on the left looks completely devoid of any trace of human feeling, while the one on the right looks like he is suppressing the last scraps of it deep within. You can barely see some melancholy and lament in his eyes, but it is all held back.

Poor brocels

I hate anime but Japan is based :feelsjuice:

You Anime addicts are fucking morons
I'm still waiting for the west to come up with more worthwhile copes than anime instead of woke BS. :feelsjuice:

You know how they say 3rd time's the charm

Nuking

The one on the left looks completely devoid of any trace of human feeling, while the one on the right looks like he is suppressing the last scraps of it deep within. You can barely see some melancholy and lament in his eyes, but it is all held back.

Poor brocels
Yeah. They are imploding inside.

I hate anime but Japan is based :feelsjuice:
How is japan fucking based? Did you live there for real?

You know how they say 3rd time's the charm

Nuking
Yeah. The Chinese say they are upping their warhead count to 1000. So maybe

Last edited:
>My fucking country
You're from Japan?

They don't look bad. And I like Japan because you guys make good horror movies. :feelsLightsaber:
Yes. But I was brought up in the UK and now I live in India (of all places)
How are you not slaying in India, a lot of Indian zoomer girls like kpop and if you can kpopmaxx you can get a qt pajeeta.

They don't look bad. And I like Japan because you guys make good horror movies. :feelsLightsaber:

How are you not slaying in India, a lot of Indian zoomer girls like kpop and if you can kpopmaxx you can get a qt pajeeta.
In India, you have either goat herder girls and these you can forget about. Also, you have a thin crust of westernized morons and these are just the same as everywhere

In India, you have either goat herder girls and these you can forget about. Also, you have a thin crust of westernized morons and these are just the same as everywhere
Yes, I know. The westernized types are called burgers. At least that's how it is in Pakistan which is where I am from. But I was born and raised in the Netherlands.

Yes, I know. The westernized types are called burgers. At least that's how it is in Pakistan which is where I am from. But I was born and raised in the Netherlands.
Here, there are just called foids. That is what they are

I wish I would be addicted to anime.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::feelshaha::feelshaha::shock::shock::feelshaha::shock::shock::shock::shock:IT NEVER BAGM FOR WATER EAST FISHY FISHY FISH CELS TWAKOWNDO CHU CHI CHING CELS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Japan is extremely overrated.

Last edited:
Maybe you should have fought harder in WW2.

Maybe you should have fought harder in WW2.
Yeah. We wanted to show the white Chads that we were real men. But we turned out to be dicklets ... It was over for us in 1945

Last edited:
Yeah. We wanted to show the white Chads that we were real men. But we turned out to be dicklets ... It was over for us in 1945
Take pride of having being in the right side, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was some cucked globohomo allies descendant.

Take pride of having being in the right side, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was some cucked globohomo allies descendant.
If you say so. But we are still dicklets. That does not change

If you say so. But we are still dicklets. That does not change
The real problem is our faces, I have a goddamn big chunk and still sexless, it doesn't change anything.

You get better and cheaper garbage that looks like them exactly in northern Thailand Chaing Mai:feelsokman:

Forget about love, it’s a dead thing anyways.. honey money is the latest fashion

R u from Japan :chad:
Yup. But not living there. Raised in the UK, now living in India
Japan is a shit country to live in, I've seen a couple videos on their work culture and justice system and it is hell. Also, JFL at the rent in Tokyo. Imagine being a Japanese incel who has to work 10 hours a day at their shitty job only to go back to their tiny overpriced studio and eat instant noodles after a long day of work. Very brutal.
One of the reasons I live in India. Rent is nearly 20x cheaper here than in brain dead Tokyo

Japan is a shit country to live in, I've seen a couple videos on their work culture and justice system and it is hell. Also, JFL at the rent in Tokyo. Imagine being a Japanese incel who has to work 10 hours a day at their shitty job only to go back to their tiny overpriced studio and eat instant noodles after a long day of work. Very brutal.

I do like anime though.
Asians have a brutal wagecuck culture, which is ironic because they barely have any sex or children.

They're literally the mirror opposite of niggers, who don't work at all but have tons of children.

It is pure suifuel foid worship. Why would you want that?:feelspuke:
To cope. I don’t have anything else to cope. I am not interested in anything anymore. I am already dead

Can I ask you why in Japan dental care is so bad? I know in europe it's not really great compared to USA, but Japan really takes the cake

you still live there?
He lives in India, like he said above ^
Can I ask you why in Japan dental care is so bad? I know in europe it's not really great compared to USA, but Japan really takes the cake
One nice thing about curryland is that dental care is around the same quality but 1/5th of the cost as in the U.S.