Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it more about being ugly or celibacy?

Whats better

• Sub-5s, some of them non-virgins

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Sub-8 virgins

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
42cel

42cel

Banned
-
In other words, what would you rather want this site's user-base to be

A) Only sub-5s, some of them who are non-virgins (money/blackmailing/Asia/etc.)
B) Only sub-8 virgins, some of them only because of severe mentalceldom / volceldom

Don't avoid the question by saying "I want exclusively sub-2 curries over the age of 30 and under 5'5ft" or something like that.

I don't mind blackpilled normies who sympathize with us but people who look good but complain about incel bother me because they refuse to acknowledge that they are volcel

If you're a virgin/never had a gf and you're not some kid etc you're incel. Most others who think they're in the same boat are likely just going through a rough patch, self confidence issues or the rest of the normie bs advice which (memes aside) would actually apply to them. There's no cure for ugly.

Black Pilled incels only.

No Red Pillers, PUAfags, Chad-worshippers or fakecels.

The website should consist of :

18+ , Sexless, Kissless, Dateless, and Blackpill acknowledged individuals who are Sub 5

https://incels.is/Thread-Rules-and-Terminology-6440

• Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for his failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Truecel (Allowed)Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Volcel (Allowed)Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex.
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel, but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.

For me it's more about being ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back