Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is CarMaxxing a Viable Strategy to Ascend? Which Car Would You Maxx With?

U

Ultra95

Greycel
Would you become a Slayer if you owned and drove a Convertible Roadster (Honda S2000, Mazda Miata MX5 or the classic American Muscle Ford Mustang or Chevrolet Camaro) ? How about a Dodge Challenger would that work? Do you think you could Ascend with a rusted up, shitty beater?

Elliott Rodger, the Supreme Gentleman, tried to Ascend with a mid 2010's BMW Sedan. Would it have went differently if he had a Dodge Challenger or Convertible Roadster?

Did you guys ever hear of any man ascending while taking public transit or is an automobile a requirement? If a guy ascends and takes taxis, Uber, or the bus does that make him a Chad?

Only if you have a 100k worth dolars car, otherwise no.

A covertte c8 is a good option for richcels who want to carmaxx

I don't even have a drivers license. Fucking hate it

Out of curiosity does anyone know the exact year and model of BMW that ER owned?

Only if you have a 100k worth dolars car, otherwise no.
Cope.

Nobody. Literally NOBODY gives a shit about your fucking car. When will coper realize that ? A nice car is just a way for CHADS to show dominance over the man plebs ... But a man pleb with a nice car IS STILL a man pleb.

I have a moped.

Cope.

Nobody. Literally NOBODY gives a shit about your fucking car. When will coper realize that ? A nice car is just a way for CHADS to show dominance over the man plebs ... But a man pleb with a nice car IS STILL a man pleb.

Cope.

Moneymaxx is legit to get foids, especially in 3rd world, but you need to be very rich.

Just see ugly guys with foids, what they have? Money or status.

And no, you can't get genuine love from moneymaxxing

only if you're normie looking, underneath that, you'll be a tryhard

Cope.

Actually car obsessed guys care a lot about your car. You're much more likely to draw male attention if you arrive somewhere in a sportscar.

Actually car obsessed guys care a lot about your car. You're much more likely to draw male attention if you arrive somewhere in a sportscar.

Literally this. It makes no sense if :
1. You're not car obsessed.
2. You're not gay.

I'll just cope with my normie tier middle class europoor car

Exact same shit with dumbasses who think they'll get girls drooling over them at the gym. What part of chad only do these mfers not get?

NOPE LMAO trust me tried it :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I want a motorcycle

No no no. I see incels all the time with nice cars. They won’t get you shit. If you like the car for you because you are a car guy then go for it, but don’t buy a certain expensive car thinking it will help you get a girl because it won’t.

No, all a car is good for is showing that you've got money.
I have a newer truck, two track prepared sportscars and a crotch rocket and foids couldn't give less of a shit

It can’t be a car that only car guys are interested in. Not a nsx or s2k or anything like that.

You need money for a good car. That looks nice. Like a Ferrari, Maserati gran turismo, Lamborghini, etc. And even then, it won’t attract that many girls.

Women dont give a fuck about your car tbh

Bmw m8 or mercedes amg gt

It's a viable strategy if you're looking to be betabuxxed. Chads can drive 1995 Honda Civic sedans with rust, discolored quarter panels, and missing door handles and still slay. In other news, water is wet.

Absolutely not. From personal experience and people I know irl trying this as well. Women do not care whatso ever about the name or specifications of any car. The first thing they care about is whos sitting in the drivers seat, and only then does the car itself come into question( as long as it looks or sounds expensive ). I have decades of experiencing this first hand as a car enthusiast and owner.

Doug is such a likeable guy.
Women are attracted to CHADS
Not cars
Not clothes
Not haircuts
Not pick up lines

CHADS

Would you become a Slayer if you owned and drove a Convertible Roadster (Honda S2000, Mazda Miata MX5 or the classic American Muscle Ford Mustang or Chevrolet Camaro) ? How about a Dodge Challenger would that work? Do you think you could Ascend with a rusted up, shitty beater?

Elliott Rodger, the Supreme Gentleman, tried to Ascend with a mid 2010's BMW Sedan. Would it have went differently if he had a Dodge Challenger or Convertible Roadster?

Did you guys ever hear of any man ascending while taking public transit or is an automobile a requirement? If a guy ascends and takes taxis, Uber, or the bus does that make him a Chad?
Definitely a jeep

ER could have ascended with his BMW but he was just too fucking retarded to not use it to his advantage.

If a guy ascends without a car it probably means he most likely lives in NYC or San Francisco where having a car is a liability, or he is Chad to begin with regardless whether he has a car or not.

It depends on your crowd brocel. Where do you live? If you live in LA you want to ascend with the newest BMW or Benz sedan. I also heard the Range Rovers and G Wagons help ascension as well there. Camaros wouldn't hurt either.

But if you live in the southeastern USA you probably could ascend with those Ford, Chevy, or Dodge Pickup Trucks.

No one ascends using ricecel cars. Toyota? Honda? Hell no. When's the last time you heard of an adult Chad driving his date on a fucking Toyota Corolla who wasn't in high school?

Car can help you dark triad maxx, pm me about it of you want details I dont want to get banned

Cars are for landfags, boatmaxxing is way more legit.

Nobody is going to hear a foid scream out on the open sea.

If I had too it'd be the Corvette C8. It's got the presence of something much more expensive, but it's "only" about 60k msrp. But it's been selling more on the secondary market because there's a waiting list for C8 orders. Think I'm gonna moneymaxx and splurge.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyu-Yf5jLTE

Bought myself a Nissan Versa with like 5000 miles only, basically new, with the fruits of my labor. I'm an incel while Jorge has a thick woman in the back of his 1997 rusty ass Honda bike

[UWSL]Elliott Rodger, the Supreme Gentleman, tried to Ascend with a mid 2010's BMW Sedan.[/UWSL]
Actually it was a 3 series E92, which is a coupé. Still a great car though.
B05B5299 F37C 4004 BFF1 FDD2C0306FA8

no , only if it's expensive and signals you have money , and even then you'll just attract gold diggers who will leech of you and leave you to fuck chad

no car for your face :feelshaha:

Doug is such a likeable guy.
Women are attracted to CHADS
Not cars
Not clothes
Not haircuts
Not pick up lines

CHADS
I have read one female saying that let's unattractive dudes work hard, buy a luxury cars etc. if they want to attract females. For a good-looking guy ( Chad ) bicycle is enough.

I have read one female saying that let's unattractive dudes work hard, buy a luxury cars etc. if they want to attract females. For a good-looking guy ( Chad ) bicycle is enough.
you buy a cool car to enjoy it and vroom around if you're into that shit, not to attract women.
I can easily spot by a type of car that inside sits some rich normie that screams from inside "I want to get some pussy and its getting desperate".

Investing money in women is a waste of money. If youre attractive and she likes you, she will tell you that the evening walk on the beach and ice-cream with you was the highlight of her week.

it always reminds me of that japanese guy who spent all his savings to buy a lamborghini thinking that women would be interested in him and it didn't work out, in the end it was sad to see him driving the lamborghini all alone. it reminded me of the tom and jerry video that was posted this morning.

Your car is basically everything

no car means no life

women could not give a flying fuck abt your car. they'd only really think twice about it if it's some over the top luxury car, and even then it's not going to make them attracted to you. and you can get a decent s2k for like 20k ma nigga no woman would ever give a shit if they saw you driving around in one