Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (Question for the Council) What is the age limit to still call it "Ascend" ? Would you "ascend" with a woman in her 40 ?

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Disclaimer: this hasn't happened to me, most likely will never will, this question is inspired by this post that mentioned Michael Obama

This begs the question. What is the age limit to still call it "Ascend", 30 , 40.

Lets says, you receive advances (just for sex) from an old woman, (late 40 for example) in mildly "good shape" bit you can tell she is old, would you accept her advances ? Are you still and Incel if you reject her ? Are you still and Incel if you accept her ?

I personally won't accept but that is just me. Will that make me a Volcel?

Last edited:
Good question. If by ascend, you mean unpaid sex, I guess it has no age limit. But I'm not sure

The term "ascend" is thrown around very loosely, some think it means having sex, others think it's a relationship, or even marriage (cucked tbh)

Imo, ascension is impregnating a foid, who proceeds to have your spawn. This is what nature intended us to do, in many ways it's our only real mission :blackpill:
I don't know if I can get behind this definition for me ascend is any form of non-transactional sex

Any unpaid sex with a girl that genuinely wanted to sleep with you would classify as ascension. The value of “ascension” itself is subjective as I believe that after 30 “ascension” doesn’t mean too much as you spent what should have been the best years of your life lonely and miserable and life as a whole is barely livable after 30 ascension or not

Any unpaid sex with a girl that genuinely wanted to sleep with you would classify as ascension. The value of “ascension” itself is subjective as I believe that after 30 “ascension” doesn’t mean too much as you spent what should have been the best years of your life lonely and miserable and life as a whole is barely livable after 30 ascension or not
Agreed but This is more as sex with older foods question

Ascension to Me is having non transactional sex with a female to whom you have/had some degree of sexual attraction towards

Disclaimer: this hasn't happened to me, most likely will never will, this question is inspired by this post that mentioned Michael Obama

This begs the question. What is the age limit to still call it "Ascend", 30 , 40.

Lets says, you receive advances (just for sex) from an old woman, (late 40 for example) in mildly "good shape" bit you can tell she is old, would you accept her advances ? Are you still and Incel if you reject her ? Are you still and Incel if you accept her ?

I personally won't accept but that is just me. Will that make me a Volcel?
If she is hot enough yes,I know a few old woman but they still look hot,a foid proffesor rejected me ,she was average

Ascension to Me is having non transactional sex with a female to whom you have/had some degree of sexual attraction towards

Yes that is usually the way it works, even more so for women who need to feel very attracted to the guy t[UWSL]o have casual sexual encounter[/UWSL][UWSL]s especially. [/UWSL]

For involuntary celibate males, that is not going to happen even if the woman is much older. You could be desperate to fuck anyone, even if you don't fancy her.

But she still won't like you because you are too ugly/lower social status and she has better options or is already in a relationship.

High IQ reply
Lack of precise definitions in incel circles is a problem, but no one has enough authority to enforce one either, so we are stuck a bit
Imo, ascension is impregnating a foid, who proceeds to have your spawn. This is what nature intended us to do, in many ways it's our only real mission :blackpill:
If I fuck a hot, young but infertile woman no money involved, would I still be an incel?
Obviously no so your definition is not good enough
If she is hot enough yes,I know a few old woman but they still look hot,a foid proffesor rejected me ,she was average
How did you ask a prof out? And how old was she?

Yes that is usually the way it works, even more so for women who need to feel very attracted to the guy t[UWSL]o have casual sexual encounter[/UWSL][UWSL]s especially. [/UWSL]

For involuntary celibate males, that is not going to happen even if the woman is much older. You could be desperate to fuck anyone, even if you don't fancy her.

But she still won't like you because you are too ugly/lower social status and she has better options or is already in a relationship.
Basically Women and chad have the freedom to choose while Avg Males have to simply take what they can get

which in the case of an Incel, they can get nothing unless its bought and paid for.