Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Knowing What You Know About Women Based On The Black Pill, Why Would You Even Want To Be In A Relationship With One? (Don't You See A Contradiction?)

I agree.
I'd rather have sex or even a gf that's not interested in sex than stay alone for the rest of my life, whatever pill it is.
I mean, I don't really hate women...
But shit's so hard, I'm hurting so goddamn much at night...
I just wish things were easier, that's all.

never getting married or having kids, even if i ascend ill just fuck the bitch and drag it out for as long as i can

Dude I know for a fact you didn't read the thread, why do guys like you even bother responding, seriously?

1. I literally said "outside of sex" (because if you just wanted sex, you could pay for it)

2. The affection isn't "genuine", and how the fuck could you even feel like any interaction with a woman is "affectionate" when you know what they are?

Where does any feeling of "genuine affection" come from interacting with someone who you know has this mindset?

You did not read the thread so you missed the point completely
Yea, there's genuine affection for Chad's and even htns, it's just not for us, that's the reason your wall of text is a big fat cope. And yea pay for sex, $ 1000 for evey whore tha:feelshaha:, you can never pay enough for what people get for just existing

again and again, you confuse recognizing your nature
I think modern men like you have confused the values you were raised to have (NURTURE) with the instincts that you are innately born with (NATURE).

There is nothing in NATURE that would make you not want to rape, THAT'S NURTURE.

There is nothing in NATURE that would make you not want to kill to take something you want, THAT'S NURTURE.

You are falsely conflating the "modern standard of masculinity" with "natural masculinity".

Modern day masculinity is nothing but FEMINIZED MASCULINITY.

We as a society have ascribed "feminine thought-frames" onto male standards and now assert that as the "new male standard".

All you literally need to do is take a look back in history and you will see that what you call "nature" is not what men were doing in the past.

It was a norm for a man to take a woman by force and make her his wife, men weren't always getting down on one knee (a gesture of submission) to "court" women (THAT'S MODERN DAY FEMINIZED MASCULINITY).

Rape, kidnapping, coercion, forced pregnancies, etc WERE THE NORM.

The men of the past did not care if women were attracted to them or "fighting over them" or whatever ridiculous modern day nonsense you are thinking of.

Men in the past were logical and yet brutes, they did not care for a lot of the emotional garbage so many men like you today are obsessed with.

If you were born 10000 years in the past, you'd probably be raping a woman right now lol.

Enough with this "Its in my nature to want "love" from women" nonsense, that's not NATURE, that's NURTURE, those are values YOU WERE RAISED TO HAVE.

THOSE ARE FEMININE VALUES.

Women want to be desired, and adored, and "loved", men just want a woman period.

THAT IS MAN'S TRUE NATURE (outside of all of this social conditioning, indoctrination from birth, laws, morals, etc).

even if we have a harem we would want them to fight over us with genuine desire.
1 IN EVERY 200 MEN IS A DESCENDANT OF GENGHIS KHAN.

THOSE ARE MOSTLY ALL FROM BIRTHS BY WOMEN IN CONQUERED LANDS THAT HE CLAIMED BY FORCE.

THAT IS MAN'S TRUE NATURE.

THAT IS WHAT A HAREM ACTUALLY IS.

NOT WHATEVER ANIME THEMED NONSENSE YOU WERE PROBABLY DREAMING UP WHEN YOU WROTE THIS.
:feelskek:

Harems in the past were not some ridiculous anime themed mutual attraction relationship. They were usually a norm for men with excess of power and/or resources, and the women were usually there BY FORCE or through coercion because they lacked the resources to survive on their own (husband/partner died in war/conflict, never had a male partner to provide for them, etc).

In other words:
THEY WERE FUCKING THESE MEN BECAUSE THEY HAD NO CHOICE (IT WAS THAT OR DEATH).

Women in the past literally had no means of survival without a man.

You guys need to stop with these modern day delusions in which you attempt to REWRITE HISTORY for it to make sense.

Yea, there's genuine affection for Chad's and even htns, it's just not for us
That's literally my point, again, you don't read.

that's the reason your wall of text is a big fat cope.
It's the exact opposite of cope, its me saying that any relationship you get as an "ascended incel" is statistically doomed to fail, and the attraction would never be "genuine" anyways because there's always a better option, at best you'd be an atm machine.

Where is the cope in that?

Less responding, more reading.

And yea pay for sex, $ 1000 for evey whore that
I don't know where the hell you lived

I paid like $50 to fuck a 6/10, you must live in some cucked place like New York

you can never pay enough for what people get for just existing
Thank you for stating the obvious, but what was your point here?

I'm not trying to get what others are getting, I'm trying to get what I want

The problem with guys like you is your Chad obsession, you might as well go gay and skip the whole denial phase

If all you do is view all your thoughts and actions in life through the lens of "Chad can do X" then you are an idiot that will never accomplish anything

The exception to the rule should never be anyone's focus

Last edited:
Rape, kidnapping, coercion, forced pregnancies, etc WERE THE NORM.

The men of the past did not care if women were attracted to them or "fighting over them" or whatever ridiculous modern day nonsense you are thinking of.

Men in the past were logical and yet brutes, they did not care for a lot of the emotional garbage so many men like you today are obsessed with.
yes and society evolved and one tribe provided foids to males of other tribes so that there was no warfare.
courtship and chivalry would work when foids were restrained now they are free and what is the first thing they do, they start hunting for chads disregarding any males that have a slight imperfection

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD8Tnmeba40

yes and society evolved and one tribe provided foids to males of other tribes so that there was no warfare.
courtship and chivalry would work when foids were restrained now they are free and what is the first thing they do, they start hunting for chads disregarding any males that have a slight imperfection

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD8Tnmeba40

I remember seeing that Vice documentary about the Kyrgyzstan kidnapping custom lol

I don't know how so many incels can have these delusions when all they need to do is look at history

Men were never vying for women's attention like they do today, women were a resource to be claimed by force

Great Post, Presse

I Just want Sex but Dont want to pay for It , i think i sti have to much Ego for that . Infact i want Sex where im the one whos getting payed , that would be a good drip

But yea once you Know Woman are

Parasitär
Lying , Nagging
Annoying
Abusive in the sence of Nagging or asking for your Deeds"
Gossiping ( blackmail you , spread rumours that can Ruin a man ( If He still Has an Ego left that IS )

Then really it dosnt make much sence to be in a Relation Shit . Let Alone breeding Kids that will Most likely end Up As sufferable automatons ( npc )

@BlkPillPres

Last edited:
Because of our natural biological imperatives. :fuk:

Because of our natural biological imperatives. :fuk:
That's just an appeal to nature fallacy.

If humans were so driven by our nature we'd never have went out of our way to create birth control and multiple contraceptive measures.

We'd also never have created the methods we use to perform abortions either.

What separates humans from the other animals is our defiance of nature.

We can't defy nature when its convenient, and then use nature as an excuse when its inconvenient.

That's just fallacious, you can't have it both ways.

You can't have the competence and self awareness to use a condom so you can exploit your brains reward system without the intended consequence (pregnancy), and then excuse yourself of all free will and choice when it comes to other matters related to that reward system (romantic feelings).

You can't conveniently swap back and forth between self awareness and "I can't help it, it's biology".

"Muh biology" conveniently won't stop you from using a condom even though it drives you to reproduce.

All the other animals are at the mercy of biology because they lack the self-awareness and intelligence to defy it.

Last edited:

If humans were so driven by our nature we'd never have went out of our way to create birth control and multiple contraceptive measures.

We can't defy nature when its convenient, and then use nature as an excuse when its inconvenient.

You can't have the competence and self awareness to use a condom so you can exploit your brains reward system without the intended consequence (pregnancy), and then excuse yourself of all free will and choice when it comes to other matters related to that reward system.

You can't conveniently swap back and forth between self awareness and "I can't help it, it's biology".
notice how many times you've had to repeat this message in reworded versions to the retards here with their muh biology cope?
i dont understand how u havent gone insane from years of trying to make people on here think more objectively only to be met with the same responses time and time again

Birth control pills being the best example of this, we literally highjacked the reproductive system of the females in our species just so that we could NOT pursue our biological instincts to reproduce, and instead just chase sexual pleasure and orgasms.
This is wrong. With brithcontrol we are not "not pursueing our biological instincts to reproduce."
Birthcontrol allows us to keep pursueing our biological instincts to reproduce even more, because it gets rid of the consequences.
Funny thing, birthcontrol does exactly the opposite of what you stated. It allows us to pursue our biological instincts (having sex) EVEN MORE / MORE OFTEN, because we don't have to fear the drawbacks of pregnancy.

Our desire is to fuck, reproduction is a pass time for humans
It's the same thing for our monkey brain, so there's no need to differentiate the two things.

As said before, humans invented birth control BECAUSE they were so driven by their nature. Their need to fuck was so overwhelming that they had to invent birth control so they could pursue their primal desires even more.

I cannot however agree with "If you want sex, you can just pay for it" stance.
Paid sex, referring to visiting whores, is not really "sex" but a cold, plain business transaction where you will be rushed to finish as soon as possible.
Whores are ruthless and will always try to give you as little "sex" as possible for the amount of money they received.

And it HAS to be different for them. They need to draw that imaginary line where consensual sex with Chad becomes separated from their "work" with "clients".
That's for them a way to justify what their doing for a living.
But we, as incels, believe we can pay the whore and get what Chad gets. And that will never happen.

So being blackpilled and believing you can just pay for "sex" to compensate for the absence of consensual sex is delusional. It's a flawed concept.
You should instead downplay the importance of sex. Recognize that whores lure you into believing that you will get something real and then fake it bigtime.
I don't care how you do it - masturbate, buy sex toys or even fuck animals if you have that high of a sex drive.
But don't fall for the scam that whores give you "sex" for money. It doesn't work that way.
Thank you. I can't believe how anyone could think that payed sex can even remotely come close to real sex. It's very different.
I don't understand how anyone can deny it. You can even see it: In consensual sex, the women gets aroused, her vagina changes and gets very wet. You don't have that with payed sex (as much). It's such an obvious fact that payed sex is just a low quality substitude that's not even worth the money. Get a fleshlight instead.

OP has seemingly managed to overide what's left of his humanity... Very impressive tbh
He's in denial of his basic human needs, suppressing them with an extremely well developed belief system based around the blackpill as absolute truth. It's very impressive indeed.

To answer the question of the thread, why I would even want to be in a relationship:

Because not all women are alike :soy::bluepill:

I know I will get hate for this statement, but it's ultimately true. They're not all alike just like men are not all alike. Just look at all the different oppinions we have here on this forum, how could anyone really think that everyone is alike. It's very stupid.
Yes, there are tendencies, but that doesn't mean that all are the same.
I feel like believing in 100% of the blackpill to be true 100% of the time for 100% of the population is just ignorant.
I think of the blackpill as a guide to what's most likely to be true, but I would never see it as an ultimate truth.

Saying "ALL women are XY" is exactly like saying "ALL incels are potential murderers".
It's simply not true.
When IT generalizes incels you are mad, but when you generalize women it's cool. What a double-standard.

So: Not all women are disgusting whores. Most of them probably, but not all. So there is a chance to find a girl who's not a complete bitch and worth having a relationship with.

Also:
Intimacy, sense of belonging, family and human touch are all scientifically proven basic human needs as stated in Maslows Hierarchy of Needs. This is scientifically proven fact and you keep denying it OP.

I'm seriously asking this question, because I see so many incels say that they want to "be in a relationship" and they don't really "care about sex".

I think that's contradictory IF you actually assert you believe in the black pill.
It's only contradictory if you really think that the blackpill is 100% true for 100% of people 100% of the time. Which is retarded in my honest oppinion. It might be true most of the time, but not all people are exactly the same.

For me it was like - "Why would I want a relationship with a "being" like this" and "why would I want to bring children into a world like this".

My desire for a "romantic relationship" was completely dependent on the blue pilled beliefs I was raised to have ACTUALLY BEING TRUE.

Once they were PROVEN TO BE FALSE all those desires were slowly stripped away with time.
Your arguments make perfect sense under the premise of the blackpill being the ultimate truth that is ALWAYS correct. But that's not true. The world isn't just black, or just red or just blue, it's a little bit of everything. Don't get me wrong, I see the blackpill as being true most of the time, I wouldn't be on this forum if it was any other way, but I think it's ignorant to say that the blackpill is always 100% true.

Will you really feel all that happy cuddling with someone that you KNOW is only with you because you are "the best she can get" and would probably leave you the moment she can get someone better?
You don't "know" that, you assume it.

If you somehow manage to "ascend" one day, the person you are so "lovingly" cuddling up with is:
  • Someone who rates around 80% men as not attractive enough (and you just barely made the mark, or she just see's you as a useful provider)
  • 70% likely to initiate a divorce if you were married, and the most common reason for that based on stats are FINANCIAL REASONS (see's you as a utility)
  • Someone who has a 33% increased likelihood of divorcing you if she starts making more money in her career
  • Very likely to cheat on you if given the chance because there is always a better option
  • Likely to experience arousal and sexual attraction towards any man that were to beat you up in front of her
  • Not even remotely "pure" or a virgin, and spent most of younger years whoring herself out, doing sex acts that she probably denies you
  • Statistically more likely to be attracted to men who are already in a relationship with another woman (Check the Scientific Black Pill in the Wiki)
  • Statistically more likely to leave the relationship and/or cheat if she thinks she's more attractive than you (Check the Scientific Black Pill in the Wiki)
  • Etc, etc, etc
Doesn't that take away from the whole "warm and fuzzy" experience for you?
No, because those are all just probabilities.

THE INTERACTION IS BY DEFINITION NEVER "GENUINE" UNLESS YOU ARE AT THE PEAK OF ATTRACTIVENESS (WHICH YOU AREN'T AND NEVER WILL BE)

THERE IS ALWAYS THE IMPLICATION THAT YOU ARE JUST A TEMPORARY TOOL FOR UTILITY UNTIL SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG

IT IS NOTHING BUT DELUSION TO ACT AS IF ANY "LOVE" OR "GENUINE ROMANCE" CAN TAKE PLACE UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES
Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on the person. As said, not everybody is alike.
I would still try it out.

Last edited:
To answer the question of the thread, why I would even want to be in a relationship:

Because not all women are alike :soy::bluepill:

I know I will get hate for this statement, but it's ultimately true. They're not all alike just like men are not all alike. Just look at all the different oppinions we have here on this forum, how could anyone really think that everyone is alike. It's very stupid.
Yes, there are tendencies, but that doesn't mean that all are the same.
I feel like believing in 100% of the blackpill to be true 100% of the time for 100% of the population is just ignorant.
I think of the blackpill as a guide to what's most likely to be true, but I would never see it as an ultimate truth.

Saying "ALL women are XY" is exactly like saying "ALL incels are potential murderers".
It's simply not true.
When IT generalizes incels you are mad, but when you generelize women it's cool. What a double-standard.

So: Not all women are disgusting whores. Most of them probably, but not all. So there is a chance to find a girl who's not a complete bitch and worth having a relationship with.
High IQ, I agree.

Greetings fellow NAWALT believer :feelstrash:

You can't have the competence and self awareness to use a condom so you can exploit your brains reward system without the intended consequence (pregnancy), and then excuse yourself of all free will and choice when it comes to other matters related to that reward system (romantic feelings).

"Muh biology" conveniently won't stop you from using a condom even though it drives you to reproduce.

All the other animals are at the mercy of biology because they lack the self-awareness and intelligence to defy it.
I mean sex desire, it's the main biological imperative we live for, and any life without it is just killing. :feelsseriously: Literally and figuratively. :society:

Lol, no its reason.

I have spent many hours thinking about these things and had my own "eureka moments" that have shaped the way I look at the world.

My entire thread is as simple as asking if you would sign a business contract with a known fraudster.

You won't be able to see it that way if you are an emotional thinker.

If you can't stop making special exceptions for women in your mind then its impossible to think as I do.
Then you transcend my understanding of humanity. But I still think that if given enough chances, you would give in to the path of least resistance and just be human.

I don't even know how any of you guys see humans in such a great light that you would want to "feel human".

I am a misanthrope.

The further away I get from conventional human thinking the "more complete" I feel.

I do not see "humanity" as something to aspire towards.

Lol, no its reason.

I have spent many hours thinking about these things and had my own "eureka moments" that have shaped the way I look at the world.

My entire thread is as simple as asking if you would sign a business contract with a known fraudster.

You won't be able to see it that way if you are an emotional thinker.

If you can't stop making special exceptions for women in your mind then its impossible to think as I do.
Honestly, I am just looking forward to end my life one day, I see escorts just as temperary painkillers and I don't think one day I could take the pain any longer,also from where I live literally everyone has a girlfriend.(I am the ugly ,soy unattractive short one left only)

Literally the first line in the thread:
Better to fuck a hand than a whore. A whore is not much better, she does not literally satisfy you. Because sex is not just a dick in the pussy. :feelsjuice:
Sex with a whore and a girl who loves you are two different things. We want women to love us, or we fucking kill them, AHAHAHAHA. :society:

Then you transcend my understanding of humanity. But I still think that if given enough chances, you would give in to the path of least resistance and just be human.
I actually see the "just be human" path as the path with more resistance.

What resistance is there in living a life where you seek out your own pleasure and comfort, and your sole focus is yourself, no obligations or responsibility?.

The "just be human" path requires a lot more, and its a lot more stressful and filled with problems.

Better to fuck a hand than a whore. A whore is not much better, she does not literally satisfy you. Because sex is not just a dick in the pussy. :feelsjuice:
Sex with a whore and a girl who loves you are two different things. We want women to love us, or we fucking kill them, AHAHAHAHA. :society:
Dude............ I just add trolls to my ignore list.

The "just be human" path requires a lot more, and its a lot more stressful and filled with problems.
Responsibility, yes. But how would we know it's not more fulfilling? It oughta be. If raising families didn't make us feel good, we would have given up the habit millennia ago.

Running from responsibility is something I do all the time. From having a cat, I can tell you that treating it well doesn't feel like a chore. Cherishing something you love gets you a huge dose of feel-good neurochemicals as reward. That's how our brain plumbing works.

There can be high levels of trauma blocking that plumbing, and that sucks. Traumatized people are broken and work differently. Everyone here has their traumas, but not everyone is the same. Some people cope better with their traumas, others don't suffer unbearable burdens, still others are totally alien at this point. Psychology is going too slow, and even recognizing the incel problem would be considered "negotiating with terrorists" at this point, so no hope there in the foreseeable future.

Back to brain connections: I was waiting to get a flu shot the other day and there was a baby crying in distress (not normal crying) inside one of the clinic's rooms. My heart raced and my mind turned all thoughts into getting the baby out trouble. This is also an ancient instinct. People get annoyed because they feel powerless to get the other person's baby to stop crying, and in case of real distress crying, people get adrenaline shot in their blood.

Lots of instincts tugging us to do this or that all the time. We barely make any conscious choice in small matters (the decision was predetermined before you had to make it), and a lot of small non-choices compound to make up a large chunk of what we think are our beliefs. This is just coming from a newbie, but I don't think any pill has all the answers.

Responsibility, yes. But how would we know it's not more fulfilling? It oughta be. If raising families didn't make us feel good, we would have given up the habit millennia ago.
There isn't really anything left for us to do as a species other than to continue to reproduce

Running from responsibility is something I do all the time. From having a cat, I can tell you that treating it well doesn't feel like a chore. Cherishing something you love gets you a huge dose of feel-good neurochemicals as reward. That's how our brain plumbing works.
Entertainment gives you the same response too. I know most humans like to try and frame everything to see ourselves as these "good" creatures that are "wired" to be good, but really and truly you can substitute various things to get the enjoyment you want out of life.

Fulfillment is relative to ones desires

Isaac Newton died a virgin and Nikola Tesla died without having a wife or children

Their legacy dwarfs that of 99% of men that had children, and would you even argue that they were less fulfilled in their life of invention and scientific discovery than some random guy driven by the force of "muh dick"? :feelskek:

My heart raced and my mind turned all thoughts into getting the baby out trouble.
Once again that's just you projecting the concept of "good humans" that you were raised to believe onto a phenomenon

A crying baby would make nearby predators aware of where you and your group are, that distress you feel could be just as much about just wanting to silence the baby so you don't die, than "saving the baby from trouble"

People just like to project "goodness" onto humanity because they want to see "goodness" in themselves

Entertainment gives you the same response too. I know most humans like to try and frame everything to see ourselves as these "good" creatures that are "wired" to be good, but really and truly you can substitute various things to get the enjoyment you want out of life.

Fulfillment is relative to ones desires

Isaac Newton died a virgin and Nikola Tesla died without having a wife or children

Their legacy dwarfs that of 99% of men that had children, and would you even argue that they were less fulfilled in their life of invention and scientific discovery than some random guy driven by the force of "muh dick"? :feelskek:

Once again that's just you projecting the concept of "good humans" that you were raised to believe onto a phenomenon

A crying baby would make nearby predators aware of where you and your group are, that distress you feel could be just as much about just wanting to silence the baby so you don't die, than "saving the baby from trouble"

People just like to project "goodness" onto humanity because they want to see "goodness" in themselves
Humanity is not good. I have two modes of thought: one is belief based, the other is rational thinking. In none of them there's the premise that humans are good. I said we do things that make us feel good. Caring for an animal you love gets you a completely different form of satisfaction than from watching a film or playing a game.

When I said fulfilled, I meant it from oneself point of view. Tesla didn't day happy or fulfilled, no. I don't know about Newton. Hemmingway and van Gogh were not very satisfied with their lives either.

Save the baby is totally hardwired. It has nothing to do with predators listening or being good. It's a trait that assures our species' continuation. If you see a baby drowning, you don't run away because predators, you jump in the water without even realizing what you're doing.

If you see a baby drowning, you don't run away because predators, you jump in the water without even realizing what you're doing.
Depends on the state of the baby and how many predators are around, if you think that humans or any animal would risk the lives of the group over weak offspring, you are crazy.

If you think there's a chance for the entire group to survive by leaving the baby behind but everyone will risk all of their lives for that one baby to survive, you are crazy.

We are no longer living in a natural state, so its easy to conflate modern day values (nurture) with nature.

Humans aren't that nice.

We evolved to survive, not "be good", what we do depends on the circumstances. There is no "without realizing it" nonsense, you've been watching too many "the spirit of humanity" movies lol.

Humans just love romanticizing ourselves as these selfless special creatures. :feelskek: (it's in all our media)

You are projecting intent onto function.

The function exists but the intent is determined by the circumstances.

Under the right circumstances that "distress" you feel from a baby crying also serves the purpose of allowing you to quickly kill the baby so that the entire group doesn't get slaughtered and your species dies out, baby after baby causing group after group to get surrounded by predators in the wild doesn't lead to any of us existing right now.

You can always make another baby, you can't bring back the lives of the 20+ adults that are actually useful to the group who help you hunt and gather.

I don't know what you are imagining, but if its you and a small group in a forest, surrounded by giant fucking monsters lol (I'm talking far far back in the past), a crying baby is getting killed for the sake of everybody elses survival. Another baby can be made when a safe location/settlement is created, but if the group is on the move the baby will be killed if its making too much noise.

Last edited:
I'm not a troll. Just Rape Enslave and Wife them. :feelsjuice:
:feelshaha:

you ain't gonna do shit faggot

High IQ thread. Women are all whores and in this modern day, it’s impossible to control their behavior. They cheat, lie and deceive to get their way and have a massive victim complex. The best thing to do is just to use them as objects to help you coom. There is no love, it’s something made up by men long ago.
Cope:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They have always been :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
The main difference is that they used to be in check. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Depends on the state of the baby and how many predators are around, if you think that humans or any animal would risk the lives of the group over weak offspring, you are crazy.

If you think there's a chance for the entire group to survive by leaving the baby behind but everyone will risk all of their lives for that one baby to survive, you are crazy.

We are no longer living in a natural state, so its easy to conflate modern day values (nurture) with nature.

Humans aren't that nice.

We evolved to survive, not "be good", what we do depends on the circumstances. There is no "without realizing it" nonsense, you've been watching too many "the spirit of humanity" movies lol.

Humans just love romanticizing ourselves as these selfless special creatures. :feelskek: (it's in all our media)

You are projecting intent onto function.

The function exists but the intent is determined by the circumstances.

Under the right circumstances that "distress" you feel from a baby crying also serves the purpose of allowing you to quickly kill the baby so that the entire group doesn't get slaughtered and your species dies out, baby after baby causing group after group to get surrounded by predators in the wild doesn't lead to any of us existing right now.

You can always make another baby, you can't bring back the lives of the 20+ adults that are actually useful to the group who help you hunt and gather.

I don't know what you are imagining, but if its you and a small group in a forest, surrounded by giant fucking monsters lol (I'm talking far far back in the past), a crying baby is getting killed for the sake of everybody elses survival. Another baby can be made when a safe location/settlement is created, but if the group is on the move the baby will be killed if its making too much noise.
I agree, if the group is in jeopardy, the baby is left behind. This isn't easy to do for the parents. Societies that have to do this (e.g. jungle people with malformed children) have superstitious beliefs to justify it. If there's no risk for anyone, you don't run from a crying baby (it's not in your instinct to run. Do you ever feel terrified of a crying baby as you would from a weird sound coming from the bushes in the dark?). It's not your instinct to kill it either (we'd have not gotten out of the food-chain if we acted like gorillas. Our species has superior traits). Your instinct is to help the baby. Not because you're a hero, or because you're good, but because that's how your brain works.

Your mom. :feelsjuice:
Btw, she will fall in love with you after raping enslaving and wifing her.
Stop living in delusions and fantasy

This is serious now

There comes a point where cope has gone way too far

This is serious now

Why is this a fantasy? In primitive tribes, this is a common occurrence.

Why is this a fantasy? In primitive tribes, this is a common occurrence.
You ain't gonna do no killin or raping, you a faggot
[UWSL]just admit it, admit it to yourself fag![/UWSL]

Recovery begins with honesty, we're all friends here
this is where recovery begins

Where did I call on someone to kill? If I urged someone to kill, it was only soys, cucks and chads, but not women. Fagot is only you here because you give up pussy when you can get it if you are a man. :feelsjuice:

Where did I call on someone to kill? If I urged someone to kill, it was only soys, cucks and chads, but not women. Fagot is only you here because you give up pussy when you can get it if you are a man. :feelsjuice:
See:
I would kill Chad and then fuck Stacy. :feelsokman:
You a faggot homy.

You're a lying, little faggot weak dipshit that talks about killing and raping and not only to scared to ever do anything like it but too scared to even admit what you said an hour ago.

You a lying little weak faggot - just admit it to yourself! In the end the truth will make you stronger.

See:

You a faggot homy.

You're a lying, little faggot weak dipshit that talks about killing and raping and not only to scared to ever do anything like it but too scared to even admit what you said an hour ago.

You a lying little weak faggot - just admit it to yourself! In the end the truth will make you stronger.
> I would kill Chad
> If I urged someone to kill, it was only soys, cucks and CHADS
Where did I lie, faggot? :feelsjuice:

> I would kill Chad
> If I urged someone to kill, it was only soys, cucks and CHADS
Where did I lie, faggot? :feelsjuice:
Yeh so now you admit it faggot.

But you wouldn't do that, and you wouldn't rape either.

So keep it shut big mouth pussy

Yeh so now you admit it faggot.

But you wouldn't do that, and you wouldn't rape either.

So keep it shut big mouth pussy
I would do that. You don't know me. But I would do that all with a bunch of guys to instigate a rebellion. :owo:

This is serious now

We need you more often around these parts.

We need you more often around these parts.
I see it as the duty of us OGcels to school youngcels including a lil slap upside the head when they speak nonsense :feelsokman:

I'M TALKING ABOUT OUTSIDE OF SEX (BECAUSE YOU CAN PAY FOR THAT)

Why do you want to specifically be in a "romantic" relationship with a woman outside of gaining access to sex?

I'm seriously asking this question, because I see so many incels say that they want to "be in a relationship" and they don't really "care about sex".

I think that's contradictory IF you actually assert you believe in the black pill.

I only ever wanted to have a GF/Wife and Children (in the past) when I thought women were all kind, loving, etc based on the blue pilled beliefs I had.

After being black pilled my inherent disgust for "the human experience" stripped away any desire to want to take part.

For me it was like - "Why would I want a relationship with a "being" like this" and "why would I want to bring children into a world like this".

My desire for a "romantic relationship" was completely dependent on the blue pilled beliefs I was raised to have ACTUALLY BEING TRUE.

Once they were PROVEN TO BE FALSE all those desires were slowly stripped away with time.

So this is my point.

If I know that women are beings who:
  • Primarily value men for their utility
  • Treat average and below average men like trash
  • Often divorce men for their wealth and treat men like wallets
  • Are selfish and prioritize themselves and their own "in group" (other women) over the human collective
  • Lack self-awareness and lack the ability to rationalize and make decisions logically
  • Are often erratic, emotional and violent
  • Will use the children we have together as leverage and a bargaining chip to manipulate and torment me
  • Will use sex for the purposes of black mail and as a bargaining chip once they can monopolize it within a relationship
  • Etc, etc, etc
WHY THE FUCK WOULD I STILL SEE ANY VALUE IN BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN?

Take cuddling for example, a very intimate and non-sexual romantic interaction

Will you really feel all that happy cuddling with someone that you KNOW is only with you because you are "the best she can get" and would probably leave you the moment she can get someone better?

That kinda takes away the whole "mushy feeling" aspect of such an interaction for me lol

I seriously think you have to be delusional and in denial to not get what I'm saying

If you somehow manage to "ascend" one day, the person you are so "lovingly" cuddling up with is:

• Someone who rates around 80% men as not attractive enough (and you just barely made the mark, or she just see's you as a useful provider)
  • 70% likely to initiate a divorce if you were married, and the most common reason for that based on stats are FINANCIAL REASONS (see's you as a utility)
  • Someone who has a 33% increased likelihood of divorcing you if she starts making more money in her career
  • Very likely to cheat on you if given the chance because there is always a better option
  • Likely to experience arousal and sexual attraction towards any man that were to beat you up in front of her
  • Not even remotely "pure" or a virgin, and spent most of younger years whoring herself out, doing sex acts that she probably denies you
  • Statistically more likely to be attracted to men who are already in a relationship with another woman (Check the Scientific Black Pill in the Wiki)
  • Statistically more likely to leave the relationship and/or cheat if she thinks she's more attractive than you (Check the Scientific Black Pill in the Wiki)
  • Etc, etc, etc
Doesn't that take away from the whole "warm and fuzzy" experience for you?

I know it does for me, so this is what confuses me when it comes to a lot of other incels.

Do you guys just conveniently repress those thoughts and pretend this reality doesn't exist when you imagine yourself cuddling with your GF?

Here are some quotes from the study listed as the last point:
Fugère MA, Cousins AJ, MacLaren SA. 2015. (Mis)matching in physical attractiveness and women's resistance to mate guarding. Personality and Individual Differences. 87: 190-195 [Abstract]

CAN YOU REALLY SEE YOURSELF "BEING ALL LOVEY DOVEY" WITH AN INDIVIDUAL THAT THINKS AND OPERATES LIKE THIS?

I'M SERIOUS

I CANNOT COMPREHEND THE THOUGHTS OF INCELS THAT CLAIM THEY STILL WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN

IT IS INCONCEIVABLE TO ME

ITS CONTRADICTORY TO ME

If its for sex I understand completely, but once again, if its for sex, YOU CAN JUST PAY FOR THAT

So the only reason to be in a relationship is for "genuine romantic interactions"

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY "GENUINE" ABOUT INTERACTIONS WITH SOMEONE WHO THINKS AND ACTS LIKE THIS?

They don't have your best interest and at best you are a comfy stepping stool on their way towards better things

THE INTERACTION IS BY DEFINITION NEVER "GENUINE" UNLESS YOU ARE AT THE PEAK OF ATTRACTIVENESS (WHICH YOU AREN'T AND NEVER WILL BE)

THERE IS ALWAYS THE IMPLICATION THAT YOU ARE JUST A TEMPORARY TOOL FOR UTILITY UNTIL SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG

IT IS NOTHING BUT DELUSION TO ACT AS IF ANY "LOVE" OR "GENUINE ROMANCE" CAN TAKE PLACE UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES
Most incels are and will be unrational. It doesn't matter if the truth was rebelled to them. For this reason the concept of ascension in this community is misunderstood. You either ascend as the first or if you become Chad itself. The rest doesn't matter.

Yeah I think this is what it comes down to. If such a unicorn were to appear (and only in the sense of someone who would date an incel, not in the nature of women/'NAWALT' sense) I imagine it would still be pleasurable/even satisfying, to ride out the fantasy while remaining ultimately cautious beyond the surface level of emotions. The blackpill should prevent you ever being cucked by her and if that's what she tried to do you would leave (knowing what we know), but having had an experience.
Try paying for sex in Jew York City, where the cheapest non crack whore roasties want $500/hour

Too much risk of having daughter
This is actually one of the reasons I stopped wanting to try having children one day. The way I looked at it raising a child costs so much and I've already lost so much time living a crappy life, so my time, energy and money should be spent on myself, pursuing my goals and wants, not creating and raising another life.

I'll leave that to other people who have "gotten their fill of life" to the extent that the sacrifices of raising a child don't bother them.

Last edited:
when paying for sex, is it possible to raw dog in every hole? is it possible to kiss her? is it possible to get a session which doesnt have a specific time limit?

is it possible to get women under 18 by paying without worrying about legal interference?

Last edited:
when paying for sex, is it possible to raw dog in every hole?
Yes, depends on the country and what establishment you are in.

is it possible to kiss her?
Same as above

is it possible to get a session which doesnt have a specific time limit?
This question was confusing, everything has a time limit because time is always running, do you think you can pay a woman to fuck you for the rest of your life?

Well you can, that's called marriage, and that has a time limit too lol...................... actually wait the sex isn't guaranteed so no. :feelskek:

I think there are places where you can pay for her to spend a weekend I'm sure, but you would never get your moneys worth unless you have the libido of a God and you don't have to sleep.

Only cucks who want to "spend time with a woman" would spend money on that. At that point just betabuxx and stop kidding yourself. The escort life isn't for you.

is it possible to get women under 18 without paying
I stopped reading at "without paying", I don't even know what you're talking about at this point.

I stopped reading at "without paying", I don't even know what you're talking about at this point.
i had to edit at that point.

anyway, here's what i meant
is it possible to get women under 18 by paying without worrying about legal interference?
next
This question was confusing, everything has a time limit because time is always running, do you think you can pay a woman to fuck you for the rest of your life?

Well you can, that's called marriage, and that has a time limit too lol...................... actually wait the sex isn't guaranteed so no. :feelskek:

I think there are places where you can pay for her to spend a weekend I'm sure, but you would never get your moneys worth unless you have the libido of a God and you don't have to sleep.

Only cucks who want to "spend time with a woman" would spend money on that. At that point just betabuxx and stop kidding yourself. The escort life isn't for you.
yeah marriage is obviously garbage and can end in dead bedroom

but what about the sex sessions sexhavers get to have with their fuck buddies, can you get those?

and by "no time limit", i mean no set agreed upon before time limit. more just letting nature take its course and having sex until you get tired
Yes, depends on the country and what establishment you are in.
Same as above
fair enough here

Last edited:
Because most blackpills are actually just bluepill copes written by angsty teenagers and neckbeards on youtube. Your life would improve tenfold if you got a girlfriend.

Few of the posts here covered it. The desire to be in a relationship, even having completely swallowed the black pill, stems from basic human needs, specifically psychological and emotional. It's part of what makes you content and fulfilled. It's not just enough to nut in a professional whore and get your orgasm dopamine hit. There are other neurochemical effects and health benefits (e.g., oxytocin release aka the pair-bonding and child-rearing hormone), and the sense of social belonging and security.

The real question is how you would navigate a relationship knowing that she's hypergamous and knowing that Briffault's law universally applies even to her (meaning you still have utility for her, so she's still around). That, I think, would be the true test of your rational conviction and knowledge of the black pill. Personally, I would remind myself constantly that the relationship is on borrowed time and that it could end at any moment, which - let's be honest - it absolutely can. And so, I wouldn't take any shit from her and interact with her like I'm already done with her, because there's probably at least three chads she has lined up ready to drill her with me out of the picture.

Also, JFL @ the NAWALT faggots in this thread. Your unicorn is exactly just that: an imaginary creature.

We need to stop saying this. The black pill isn't a belief system, so it's an incorrect characterization (of the black pill) to say one "believes" in the black pill. The black pill is set of logical conclusions drawn from facts in our reality (supported by scientific research) regarding sex, dating, attraction, sexual and interpersonal relations, and the societal factors at large.

Last edited:
There's probably some country like that, but I don't know of any where girls under the age of 18 can prostitute themselves. Either way why take that chance. There's more than enough young asian women that look younger than 18 that are whores. You can get the same enjoyment of neoteny without any of the legal risk.

but what about the sex sessions sexhavers get to have with their fuck buddies, can you get those?
Fuck buddies are people that BOTH want to fuck eachother, you are paying for sex.

Some of these questions you are asking makes you look like a delusional coper, because the answer is obvious if you just admit to yourself what you're doing.

The whore is prey and you are a predator, you are exploiting her lack of resources, and in some sense she's a predator too and exploiting your lack of sex.

This is not a mutual or "friendly" interaction, it's a business transaction.

and by "no time limit", i mean no set agreed upon before time limit. more just letting nature take its course and having sex until you get tired
"Nature taking it's course" is that woman never even talking to you lol.

Please don't go into the world of prostitution with "delusions", you are reminding me of this thread I made:

You are being dishonest with yourself right now.

The woman you are having sex with is disgusted by you and doesn't want to be near you at all, what you're doing isn't "natural" in any sense to her, you are trading money for sex, you are in essence circumventing her natural instincts to reject you because she's desperate for money.

The time limit exists because she wants the time limit and she wants more money.

REMEMBER, THIS IS A BUSINESS TRANSACTION, NOT "TWO ADULTS ENJOYING EACHOTHERS TIME" (DON'T START COPING AND BEING DELUDED).

If whores don't impose a time limit it wouldn't make sense to them.

They don't want to be near us much more have our dick inside them.

We need to stop saying this. The black pill isn't a belief system, so it's an incorrect characterization (of the black pill) to say one "believes" in the black pill. The black pill is set of logical conclusions drawn from facts in our reality (supported by scientific research) regarding sex, dating, attraction, sexual and interpersonal relations, and the societal factors at large.
Don't be disingenuous

"Science" isn't a belief system either, and yet anyone will assert that if someone thinks the earth is flat "they don't believe in science", their belief is based on faith.

Also, something being a set of logical conclusions and that thing being something you "believe" in, are not mutually exclusive. I don't know where you got that.

Last edited: