Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Knowing What You Know About Women Based On The Black Pill, Why Would You Even Want To Be In A Relationship With One? (Don't You See A Contradiction?)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'M TALKING ABOUT OUTSIDE OF SEX (BECAUSE YOU CAN PAY FOR THAT)

Why do you want to specifically be in a "romantic" relationship with a woman outside of gaining access to sex?

I'm seriously asking this question, because I see so many incels say that they want to "be in a relationship" and they don't really "care about sex".

I think that's contradictory IF you actually assert you believe in the black pill.

I only ever wanted to have a GF/Wife and Children (in the past) when I thought women were all kind, loving, etc based on the blue pilled beliefs I had.

After being black pilled my inherent disgust for "the human experience" stripped away any desire to want to take part.

For me it was like - "Why would I want a relationship with a "being" like this" and "why would I want to bring children into a world like this".

My desire for a "romantic relationship" was completely dependent on the blue pilled beliefs I was raised to have ACTUALLY BEING TRUE.

Once they were PROVEN TO BE FALSE all those desires were slowly stripped away with time.

So this is my point.

If I know that women are beings who:
  • Primarily value men for their utility
  • Treat average and below average men like trash
  • Often divorce men for their wealth and treat men like wallets
  • Are selfish and prioritize themselves and their own "in group" (other women) over the human collective
  • Lack self-awareness and lack the ability to rationalize and make decisions logically
  • Are often erratic, emotional and violent
  • Will use the children we have together as leverage and a bargaining chip to manipulate and torment me
  • Will use sex for the purposes of black mail and as a bargaining chip once they can monopolize it within a relationship
  • Etc, etc, etc
WHY THE FUCK WOULD I STILL SEE ANY VALUE IN BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN?

Take cuddling for example, a very intimate and non-sexual romantic interaction

Will you really feel all that happy cuddling with someone that you KNOW is only with you because you are "the best she can get" and would probably leave you the moment she can get someone better?

That kinda takes away the whole "mushy feeling" aspect of such an interaction for me lol

I seriously think you have to be delusional and in denial to not get what I'm saying

If you somehow manage to "ascend" one day, the person you are so "lovingly" cuddling up with is:

• Someone who rates around 80% men as not attractive enough (and you just barely made the mark, or she just see's you as a useful provider)
  • 70% likely to initiate a divorce if you were married, and the most common reason for that based on stats are FINANCIAL REASONS (see's you as a utility)
  • Someone who has a 33% increased likelihood of divorcing you if she starts making more money in her career
  • Very likely to cheat on you if given the chance because there is always a better option
  • Likely to experience arousal and sexual attraction towards any man that were to beat you up in front of her
  • Not even remotely "pure" or a virgin, and spent most of younger years whoring herself out, doing sex acts that she probably denies you
  • Statistically more likely to be attracted to men who are already in a relationship with another woman (Check the Scientific Black Pill in the Wiki)
  • Statistically more likely to leave the relationship and/or cheat if she thinks she's more attractive than you (Check the Scientific Black Pill in the Wiki)
  • Etc, etc, etc
Doesn't that take away from the whole "warm and fuzzy" experience for you?

I know it does for me, so this is what confuses me when it comes to a lot of other incels.

Do you guys just conveniently repress those thoughts and pretend this reality doesn't exist when you imagine yourself cuddling with your GF?

Here are some quotes from the study listed as the last point:
Fugère MA, Cousins AJ, MacLaren SA. 2015. (Mis)matching in physical attractiveness and women's resistance to mate guarding. Personality and Individual Differences. 87: 190-195 [Abstract]

Women (N = 692) in romantic relationships (average duration approximately two years) self-reported their own as well as their partners' physical attractiveness, revealing significant perceived matching in physical attractiveness, as well as a tendency to rate their partners as more attractive than themselves.
When women perceived themselves as more attractive than their mates, they reported less commitment, more flirting with other men, more appealing dating alternatives, and more frequent thoughts about breaking up.

CAN YOU REALLY SEE YOURSELF "BEING ALL LOVEY DOVEY" WITH AN INDIVIDUAL THAT THINKS AND OPERATES LIKE THIS?

I'M SERIOUS

I CANNOT COMPREHEND THE THOUGHTS OF INCELS THAT CLAIM THEY STILL WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN

IT IS INCONCEIVABLE TO ME

ITS CONTRADICTORY TO ME

If its for sex I understand completely, but once again, if its for sex, YOU CAN JUST PAY FOR THAT

So the only reason to be in a relationship is for "genuine romantic interactions"

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY "GENUINE" ABOUT INTERACTIONS WITH SOMEONE WHO THINKS AND ACTS LIKE THIS?

They don't have your best interest and at best you are a comfy stepping stool on their way towards better things

THE INTERACTION IS BY DEFINITION NEVER "GENUINE" UNLESS YOU ARE AT THE PEAK OF ATTRACTIVENESS (WHICH YOU AREN'T AND NEVER WILL BE)

THERE IS ALWAYS THE IMPLICATION THAT YOU ARE JUST A TEMPORARY TOOL FOR UTILITY UNTIL SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG

IT IS NOTHING BUT DELUSION TO ACT AS IF ANY "LOVE" OR "GENUINE ROMANCE" CAN TAKE PLACE UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES

Last edited:
Sex and affection from foid feels good man, procreation is one of our primary objectives in life so I can never understand how can you get over that under normal circumstances.

Sex and affection from foid feels good man, procreation is one of our primary objectives in life so I can never understand how can you get over that under normal circumstances.
Dude I know for a fact you didn't read the thread, why do guys like you even bother responding, seriously?

1. I literally said "outside of sex" (because if you just wanted sex, you could pay for it)

2. The affection isn't "genuine", and how the fuck could you even feel like any interaction with a woman is "affectionate" when you know what they are?
If you somehow manage to "ascend" one day, the person you are so lovingly cuddling up with is:
  • Someone who rates around 80% men as not attractive enough (and you just barely made the mark, or she just see's you as a useful provider)
  • 70% likely to initiate a divorce if you were married, and the most common reason for that based on stats are FINANCIAL REASONS (see's you as a utility)
  • Someone who has a 33% increased likelihood of divorcing you if she starts making more money in her career
  • Very likely to cheat on you if given the chance because there is always a better option
  • Likely to experience arousal and sexual attraction towards any man that were to beat you up in front of her
  • Not even remotely "pure" or a virgin, and spent most of younger years whoring herself out, doing sex acts that she probably denies you
  • Statistically more likely to be attracted to men who are already in a relationship with another woman (Check the Scientific Black Pill in the Wiki)
  • Statistically more likely to leave the relationship and/or cheat if she thinks she's more attractive than you (Check the Scientific Black Pill in the Wiki)
  • Etc, etc, etc

I know it does for me, so this is what confuses me when it comes to a lot of other incels.

Do you guys just conveniently repress those thoughts and pretend this reality doesn't exist when you imagine yourself cuddling with your GF?

Fugère MA, Cousins AJ, MacLaren SA. 2015. (Mis)matching in physical attractiveness and women's resistance to mate guarding. Personality and Individual Differences. 87: 190-195 [Abstract]

Women (N = 692) in romantic relationships (average duration approximately two years) self-reported their own as well as their partners' physical attractiveness, revealing significant perceived matching in physical attractiveness, as well as a tendency to rate their partners as more attractive than themselves.

When women perceived themselves as more attractive than their mates, they reported less commitment, more flirting with other men, more appealing dating alternatives, and more frequent thoughts about breaking up.

Where does any feeling of "genuine affection" come from interacting with someone who you know has this mindset?

You did not read the thread so you missed the point completely

Good question. Foids are parasites. They latch onto a male when they want to suck his money, or status away. Foids live life on easy-mode, when is the last time that a foid was told to work on herself in order to attract a sexual partner? Foids love white Aryan cock, Nordic-looking men are highly desired. Most foids would rather have sex with another foid, or a dog, rather than have sex with lonely male virgins. And of course, foids think that men who haven't lost their virginity by the time the reach the age of 22 are red flags.

Lastly - foids hate nice guys!

• Etc, etc, etc

You are describing many of my reasons for disliking Shannon Rose B. A bow is in proper order.

Because they can't control their desires or/and think that a relationship means that they will never need to deal with loliness again.

They still want the idea of relationship they have, even knowing that the odds are that this is never going to happen

They’re all a collective hivemind and these thoughts are all instinctual. Thats why I agree in that it is way better to be paying for sex than having a chance to have intercourse like once every 4 months with a 3.5/10 foid.

Simping is simply hardwired in us lol. Most guys simply can’t be truly blackpilled, it’s too much for them. This is why some people refer to incels as “failed bluepill”.

I used to, now when i know for sure woman would never be settled and satisfied with me i wouldnt. I would be happy if a girl let me fuck her 2-3 times in a row with small breaks and to massage squeeze her ass, that would be ideal relationship.

Came with the hardware, I suppose one could fight it with friends and paying for sex though.

So basically you are saying kill yourself,you serve no purpose,your greatest duty on earth just vanished.

Amen to that:panties:

So basically you are saying kill yourself,you serve no purpose,your greatest duty on earth just vanished.

Imagine being this much of a slave to your biology. You really are failed bluepill.

Things like non sexual intimacy are biological instincts that signal the caveman brain “ I am achieving mating” IE the courtship seen in animals like birds

There is no such thing as "duty" or "purpose", those are made up human concepts, just like "morality".

If you actually believed what you were saying you ironically would not be alive to say it.

It's always the guys saying "It's pointless, there's nothing else to life, I should kill myself" that conveniently NEVER KILL THEMSELVES. :feelskek:

Stop talking the talk because you and I both know you are just another edgy larper that will never walk the walk.

Things like non sexual intimacy are biological instincts that signal the caveman brain “ I am achieving mating” IE the courtship seen in animals like birds
What the hell does that have to do with a self aware human that claims they are black pilled?.

You can't claim you are black pilled and then excuse your blue pilled thoughts with "muh biology".

By that logic everybody is black pilled and its 100% impossible to resist biology.

But we all know that's 100% false, humans as a species are literally defined by our ability to defy nature and defy our biology.

Birth control pills being the best example of this, we literally highjacked the reproductive system of the females in our species just so that we could NOT pursue our biological instincts to reproduce, and instead just chase sexual pleasure and orgasms.

"Muh biology" is not a valid excuse when it comes to humans, were too advanced for such primitive excuses, we spit in the face of biology all the time when its convenient, so we don't get to excuse ourselves when its inconvenient.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "duty" or "purpose", those are made up human concepts, just like "morality".

If you actually believed what you were saying you ironically would not be alive to say it.

It's always the guys saying "It's pointless, there's nothing else to life, I should kill myself" that conveniently NEVER KILL THEMSELVES. :feelskek:

Stop talking the talk because you and I both know you are just another edgy larper that will never walk the walk.

What the hell does that have to do with a self aware human that claims they are black pilled?.

You can't claim you are black pilled and then excuse your blue pilled thoughts with "muh biology".

By that logic everybody is black pilled and its 100% impossible to resist biology.

But we all know that's 100% false, humans as a species are literally defined by our ability to defy nature and defy our biology.

Birth control pills being the best example of this, we literally highjacked the reproductive system of the females in our species just so that we could NOT pursue our biological instincts to reproduce, and instead just chase sexual pleasure and orgasms.

"Muh biology" is not a valid excuse when it comes to humans, were too advanced for such primitive excuses, we spit in the face of biology all the time when its convenient, so we don't get to excuse ourselves when its inconvenient.
So are you people really taking my shitposting as a fact,Jesus Christ:feelsUgh:
Imagine being this much of a slave to your biology. You really are failed bluepill.
I see.

So are you people really taking my shitposting as a fact,Jesus Christ:feelsUgh:
I would like to actually thank for making this a simple process and saving me the trouble later. :feelskek:

Less guesswork that way.

Another fine addition to my ignore list.

Wake up babe new blkpillpress post

Why do you want to specifically be in a "romantic" relationship with a woman outside of gaining access to sex?

I'm seriously asking this question, because I see so many incels say that they want to "be in a relationship" and they don't really "care about sex".

I think that's contradictory IF you actually assert you believe in the black pill.

I only ever wanted to have a GF/Wife and Children (in the past) when I thought women were all kind, loving, etc based on the blue pilled beliefs I had.

After being black pilled my inherent disgust for "the human experience" stripped away any desire to want to take part.

For me it was like - "Why would I want a relationship with a "being" like this" and "why would I want to bring children into a world like this".

My desire for a "romantic relationship" was completely dependent on the blue pilled beliefs I was raised to have ACTUALLY BEING TRUE.

Once they were PROVEN TO BE FALSE all those desires were slowly stripped away with time.

So this is my point.

• Are selfish and prioritize themselves and their own "in group" (other women) over the human collective
  • Lack self-awareness and lack the ability to rationalize and make decisions logically
  • Will use the children we have together as leverage and a bargaining chip to manipulate and torment me
  • Will use sex for the purposes of black mail and as a bargaining chip once they can monopolize it within a relationship
  • Etc, etc, etc
WHY THE FUCK WOULD I STILL SEE ANY VALUE IN BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN?

Will you really feel all that happy cuddling with someone that you KNOW is only with you because you are "the best she can get" and would probably leave you the moment she can get someone better?

That kinda takes away the whole "mushy feeling" aspect of such an interaction for me lol

I seriously think you have to be delusional and in denial to not get what I'm saying

If you somehow manage to "ascend" one day, the person you are so "lovingly" cuddling up with is:

• Etc, etc, etc

CAN YOU REALLY SEE YOURSELF "BEING ALL LOVEY DOVEY" WITH AN INDIVIDUAL THAT THINKS AND OPERATES LIKE THIS?

I'M SERIOUS

I CANNOT COMPREHEND THE THOUGHTS OF INCELS THAT CLAIM THEY STILL WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN

ITS CONTRADICTORY TO ME

If its for sex I understand completely, but once again, if its for sex, YOU CAN JUST PAY FOR THAT

So the only reason to be in a relationship is for "genuine romantic interactions"

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY "GENUINE" ABOUT INTERACTIONS WITH SOMEONE WHO THINKS AND ACTS LIKE THIS?

They don't have your best interest and at best you are a comfy stepping stool on their way towards better things

THE INTERACTION IS BY DEFINITION NEVER "GENUINE" UNLESS YOU ARE AT THE PEAK OF ATTRACTIVENESS (WHICH YOU AREN'T AND NEVER WILL BE)

THERE IS ALWAYS THE IMPLICATION THAT YOU ARE JUST A TEMPORARY TOOL FOR UTILITY UNTIL SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG

IT IS NOTHING BUT DELUSION TO ACT AS IF ANY "LOVE" OR "GENUINE ROMANCE" CAN TAKE PLACE UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES
I think it's cause you're a Blackcel and our women are uniquely terrible

I think it's cause you're a Blackcel and our women are uniquely terrible
Even though this is true lol, even within the realm of interracial dating it doesn't make sense to me, because I would KNOW what the woman I'm with ACTUALLY THINKS AND FEELS ABOUT ME.

So I would not be able to delude myself into "feeling loved" when I know what women's nature is and that she doesn't really want to be with me anyways.

Even though this is true lol, even within the realm of interracial dating it doesn't make sense to me, because I would KNOW what the woman I'm with ACTUALLY THINKS AND FEELS ABOUT ME.

So I would not be able to delude myself into "feeling loved" when I know what women's nature is and that she doesn't really want to be with me anyways.
It's not about love for me cause I know that's not real. I just want consistent blowjobs without having to pay for it

It's not about love for me cause I know that's not real. I just want consistent blowjobs without having to pay for it
Well, that's why I said "outside of sex", sex is really the only reason to pursue a relationship with modern day women.

But one thing I will disagree with is the concept of "paying for it" only being applied to prostitution.

Ask yourself.

WHEN AREN'T MEN PAYING FOR IT?

The average man is paying women for sex and/or companionship.

Its been like that for the entire history of our species, men are the providers and women only pair up with men who provide.

Prostitution = Renting
Dating = Leasing
Marriage = Buying

At the end of the day, YOU'LL STILL BE "PAYING FOR IT".

I could hire a surrogate mother and a nanny but a nanny will never care for my children the same way a good mother who shares half her DNA with them would.

Last edited:
I could hire a surrogate mother and a nanny but a nanny will never care for my children the same way a good mother who shares half her DNA with them would.
1. That's kinda past the context of the topic because no woman would want to have our children anyways lol

I'm talking about what you independently get out of a romantic relationship with a woman, not anything far down the road like children, which probably won't even happen because she knows she can do better than you.

If anything a man like you should be worried if a woman like that gets pregnant, because she will definitely use that pregnancy to take your money and move on to fucking Chad.

You'll become what she wanted you to be, a utility completely under her control, being black mailed to be allowed to spend time with your children.

As an incel you should be worried that any woman is trying to get pregnant by you (well if you have resources, if you are broke go for it I guess lol)

2. If I ever bothered going the surrogate route it would be because I'm rich and I don't have to work, so I'd be raising my son on my own (no need for nanny). Statistically children from single father homes turn out really well, whereas children from single mother homes are more likely to end up drug addicts, criminals, etc.

Women's only purpose is the "nurturer" role which any man can actually fulfill in his child's life.

I'm talking about what you independently get out of a romantic relationship with a woman, not anything far down the road like children
Nothing
If anything a man like you should be worried if a woman like that gets pregnant, because she will definitely use that pregnancy to take your money and move on to fucking Chad.
Whatever, honestly as long as my biological children are given an environment to grow, thrive and prosper I don't care. I have fulfilled my biological purpose and that's all that matters.
2. If I ever bothered going the surrogate route it would be because I'm rich and I don't have to work, so I'd be raising my son on my own (no need for nanny). Statistically children from single father homes turn out really well, whereas children from single mother homes are more likely to end up drug addicts, criminals, etc.

Women's only purpose is the "nurturer" role which any man can actually fulfill in his child's life.
So what if I'm not in a position to be a stay at home dad and wanna focus on my career but I can still afford a one time payment for a surrogate?

Whatever, honestly as long as my biological children are given an environment to grow, thrive and prosper I don't care.
You could donate sperm if you wanted to do that, and get some other person to raise your child, win win lol.

I have fulfilled my biological purpose and that's all that matters.
"Muh biological purpose"

Dude, there's no such thing as "purpose"

Life is literally just "events happening" and "functions executing", there is no "purpose"

Your purpose is what you decide and make up as you go along

So what if I'm not in a position to be a stay at home dad and wanna focus on my career but I can still afford a one time payment for a surrogate?
Simple, don't have children, not everybody needs to have children

Would you really want your child to barely see you at all because you are busy working and for them to bond with some nanny?

That doesn't make any sense to me at all, you'd end up with one of those needy "I feel neglected" kids that ends up doing drugs lol

Well, that's why I said "outside of sex", sex is really the only reason to pursue a relationship with modern day women.

But one thing I will disagree with is the concept of "paying for it" only being applied to prostitution.

Ask yourself.

WHEN AREN'T MEN PAYING FOR IT?

The average man is paying women for sex and/or companionship.

Its been like that for the entire history of our species, men are the providers and women only pair up with men who provide.

Prostitution = Renting
Dating = Leasing
Marriage = Buying

At the end of the day, YOU'LL STILL BE "PAYING FOR IT".
I thought that this could save money, now I've rethought that everything rests on money.:подумайте:

Good post. I see a properly blackpilled individual.

I cannot however agree with "If you want sex, you can just pay for it" stance.
Paid sex, referring to visiting whores, is not really "sex" but a cold, plain business transaction where you will be rushed to finish as soon as possible.
Whores are ruthless and will always try to give you as little "sex" as possible for the amount of money they received.

And it HAS to be different for them. They need to draw that imaginary line where consensual sex with Chad becomes separated from their "work" with "clients".
That's for them a way to justify what their doing for a living.
But we, as incels, believe we can pay the whore and get what Chad gets. And that will never happen.

So being blackpilled and believing you can just pay for "sex" to compensate for the absence of consensual sex is delusional. It's a flawed concept.
You should instead downplay the importance of sex. Recognize that whores lure you into believing that you will get something real and then fake it bigtime.
I don't care how you do it - masturbate, buy sex toys or even fuck animals if you have that high of a sex drive.
But don't fall for the scam that whores give you "sex" for money. It doesn't work that way.

You could donate sperm if you wanted to do that, and get some other person to raise your child, win win lol.
Incels can't dude
Dude, there's no such thing as "purpose"
So what's your point? Every creature has an inherent desire to reproduce which is the only reason any living being exist anyways. I can't be happy until that desire is fulfilled. That's what I mean by "biological purpose" not in the divine or god-given sense.
Would you really want your child to barely see you at all because you are busy working and for them to bond with some nanny?

That doesn't make any sense to me at all, you'd end up with one of those needy "I feel neglected" kids that ends up doing drugs lol
Ok so you're proving my point then.
I thought that this could save money, now I've rethought that everything rests on money.:подумайте:
Based.

Incels can't dude
Incels can't in the Netherlands maybe and other places with a 6ft tall height requirement, but in most other places you can.

So what's your point? Every creature has an inherent desire to reproduce which is the only reason any living being exist anyways.
I think humans are well past that point, and that is evident by us defying our reproductive system and using contraceptives

Our desire is sexual desire, pregnancy is a consequence of that

Most humans really just want to have children because:
1. Its what's expected of them

2. For ego based reasons - "I want to create a "little me" and raise it to establish my legacy"

If our desire was literally to reproduce we'd never use condoms or birth control

Our desire is to fuck, reproduction is a pass time for humans

Humans as a species do things for much more complicated reasons than other animals, because were more than "just animals" at this stage of our evolution

I can't be happy until that desire is fulfilled. That's what I mean by "biological purpose" not in the divine or god-given sense.
Oh well, I guess you're fucked

Ok so you're proving my point then.
I don't see how, that just adds to my point why you shouldn't have children

You'll never have a partner willing to get pregnant by you and help you raise the child, so the whole surrogate thing is just you being desperate and unwilling to accept reality

What's even the point in you having children?

To pass on incel genetics?

It is possible to get sex by kidnapping someone.

idk n igga i just jerk off to 2d anime girls these days :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Hope (cope) for an outlier?

i don't. good thing i'm not part of the retard demographic of ''NAWALT'' coping soycuck incels.

who said i want a grown woman? virgin loli or nothing

the first foid that will give you attention you will give this tldr bullshit up anyways :feelsclown:

Interesting thread, Mr. BlkPillPres. I must agree with your assertions. The fate that awaits those "lucky" few incels that maybe one day ascend is no utopia. Instead, they get to face the realities of cheating, nagging, betabuxxing, mortgages, wage slavery, and divorce. Ironically, the average incel who avoids the NEET path and pursues a career will likely end up far wealthier and in shorter time than a betabuxx cuck. Simply, no femoids would be robbing them of their hard-earned shekels. Femoids also are highly consumerist, and more likely to demand a mini-mansion, a bling car, or overpriced clothes.

And that's only the financial aspect. There's always the emotional impact such a lifestyle would have. The betabuxxer will always be scared of his femoid cheating or leaving him, and will be stressed out trying to "provide". His long term health will deteriorate as a result, and he will likely over-eat and let his appearance deteriorate. This may help him temporarily cope, but ironically it further increases the chance of the femoid departing. Over time, their "love" will simply deteriorate into familiarity in the best case, or resentment in the worst.

The modern man who is below an 8/10 is viewed by the femoid simply as a cash register. That's the sad reality we're left to deal with in today's society. Sad thing is, the children of said couple will be the true victims. The males will grow up to either be soy betas or abusive chads, and the femoids will inevitably deteriorate into trash whores.

in an irrational way I would like but couldn't handle

Cuddling after sex feels nice imo. I don't feel bad about utilizing time that I paid for to get some more skin to skin contact, but I suppose that's entirely separate to your point.

Largely I have to agree with you, I don't really want a relationship at all anymore. I've had too much time to observe human behavior, and I've spent too long as an isolated outcast to want it in any real sense.

Or maybe that isn't the right way to put it. I suppose some part of myself still wants an idealized version of these things which I'm fully aware doesn't exist outside of my mind. But when I actually look at the reality of humans around me, of attraction, of perception, it's all actively repulsive to me.

Once you are blackpilled, and know that only looks matter in life and in how people treat others, you should no longer be willing to enter a long term relationship.
Even if you surgerymax, you will know that women "like" you only for your looks now. Chads think their personality matters because they have no clue about the blackpill (for the most of them at least), but you do.

So yeah, you shouldn't seek relationships, but rather, you should accept that :
1) love doesn't exist, it's looks and looks only (face and height), that instinctively brings males and females together
2) Therefore, we will never have access to "love".
3) you should only make sure that you never wageslave, and moneymax enough to escortmax peacefully until you die. There is nothing else you can do.

So this is my point.

• Etc, etc, etc

• Etc, etc, etc

I'M SERIOUS

ITS CONTRADICTORY TO ME

I paid for sex, but still felt extremely empty.
I know you are right 100%, but I just want to possibly be in a relationship to feel human again.
Still I know I won't be in a relationship for real though.
I banging myself on the wall everyday and cries into sleep. Won't go ER though , but I think the final destiny for me is cold bloody suicide with a handgun.
Thanks for the heads up for everything most people in this forum already knew.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Thing is we are humans. Wanting to have a family is a very basic and ancient instinct. "Pills" don't matter. Ultimately, the laws of Physics dictate our behavior (bottom-up, from Physics comes Chemistry, then Biochemistry, then Biology, then Neurology, then Psychology, then Sociology).

Thing is we are humans. Wanting to have a family is a very basic and ancient instinct. "Pills" don't matter. Ultimately, the laws of Physics dictate our behavior (bottom-up, from Physics comes Chemistry, then Biochemistry, then Biology, then Neurology, then Psychology, then Sociology).
OP has seemingly managed to overide what's left of his humanity... Very impressive tbh

OP has seemingly managed to overide what's left of his humanity... Very impressive tbh
Sorta is indeed. If he's not only saying it. Maybe it's not reason that guides him but trauma and/or mental illness.

It's really more of a fantasy than anything else.

We know femoids are a waste of time aside from prostitution, or some unicorn appearing. Even if some female appeared before us, we'd still be applying blackpill and exercising caution with her.

I paid for sex, but still felt extremely empty.
I know you are right 100%, but I just want to possibly be in a relationship to feel human again.
Still I know I won't be in a relationship for real though.
I banging myself on the wall everyday and cries into sleep. Won't go ER though , but I think the final destiny for me is cold bloody suicide with a handgun.
Thanks for the heads up for everything most people in this forum already knew.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I don't even know how any of you guys see humans in such a great light that you would want to "feel human".

I am a misanthrope.

The further away I get from conventional human thinking the "more complete" I feel.

I do not see "humanity" as something to aspire towards.

Maybe it's not reason that guides him but trauma and/or mental illness.
Lol, no its reason.

I have spent many hours thinking about these things and had my own "eureka moments" that have shaped the way I look at the world.

My entire thread is as simple as asking if you would sign a business contract with a known fraudster.

You won't be able to see it that way if you are an emotional thinker.

If you can't stop making special exceptions for women in your mind then its impossible to think as I do.

Last edited:
again and again, you confuse recognizing your nature, defying it and overidding it. the third point cannot be done, thats it. its in our nature to want female validation. even if we have a harem we would want them to fight over us with genuine desire. the desire for fake romantic interaction as an incel who knows it false is the same as the desire for, lets say, vr simulation, or anything of that sort in general. is it contradictory for a blackpilled person to want to read a romance vn to simulate his desire for a while? certainly not. now imagine you get the same simulation in real life, over prolonged period of time. despite being blackpilled such desires is not contradictory.

its like the guy in the matrix, he knows how his reality is false, but if he wants to take the bluepill instead of the red one, it is rational and consistent despite being cucked from your perspective

Last edited:
It's really more of a fantasy than anything else.

We know femoids are a waste of time aside from prostitution, or some unicorn appearing. Even if some female appeared before us, we'd still be applying blackpill and exercising caution with her.
Yeah I think this is what it comes down to. If such a unicorn were to appear (and only in the sense of someone who would date an incel, not in the nature of women/'NAWALT' sense) I imagine it would still be pleasurable/even satisfying, to ride out the fantasy while remaining ultimately cautious beyond the surface level of emotions. The blackpill should prevent you ever being cucked by her and if that's what she tried to do you would leave (knowing what we know), but having had an experience.