Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone else here a sensitive man?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I cry watching sad movies or listening to songs. That's a secret though. Not even my parents know about this sensitive side.

I cry,but only when I allow myself to.
And even so,it feels like I'm just releving stress,rather than acting on emotional impulse.

truecels don't cry

uhh i cried watching toy story 3 in the cinema and when I finished the manga ranma 1/2, that's it

being sensitive is probably the worst attribute to have as a man

They say Hitler was too

uhh i cried watching toy story 3 in the cinema and when I finished the manga ranma 1/2, that's it
was it the scene when they were trying to escape the fire thing? that was pretty sad ngl

was it the scene when they were trying to escape the fire thing? that was pretty sad ngl
yeah it was lol i was 12 and toy story 1 and 2 were a big part of my childhood

Ngl I'm a huge faggot who watches cartoons and sometimes cries watching them. I cope with it by telling myself it's just my autistic brain finally being able to connect with someone since the huge eyes and malleable faces of the characters makes it easier for me to discern how they are feeling or what they are thinking.

Yeah same, some things just make me very emotional

yeah it was lol i was 12 and toy story 1 and 2 were a big part of my childhood
i can’t beleive it was 10 years ago. back when there wasn’t some crazy stuff to worry about like now. jfl

yes I think it is a symptom of a mental disorder, bipolar or something
i am oldcel, i saw Toy Story 2 in cinema in 2000

Ngl I'm a huge faggot who watches cartoons and sometimes cries watching them. I cope with it by telling myself it's just my autistic brain finally being able to connect with someone since the huge eyes and malleable faces of the characters makes it easier for me to discern how they are feeling or what they are thinking.
I'm not even autistic (or at least I really don't think I am) yet I can somewhat relate to this, but maybe not for the same reasons. It's just that I can't get emotionally invested with anything which portrays real 3D humans, if anything the only emotions live action media can get out of me are anger and disgust. Admittedly some of this is because western movies are loaded with propaganda, but even if that weren't the case I still wouldn't like them, I'm just fucked in the head.

I'm not even autistic (or at least I really don't think I am) yet I can somewhat relate to this, but maybe not for the same reasons. It's just that I can't get emotionally invested with anything which portrays real 3D humans, if anything the only emotions live action media can get out of me are anger and disgust. Admittedly some of this is because western movies are loaded with propaganda, but even if that weren't the case I still wouldn't like them, I'm just fucked in the head.
check out the show Euphoria that’s why some of us don’t watch normal shows

check out the show Euphoria that’s why some of us don’t watch normal shows
An American adaptation of the Israeli show of the same name, "Euphoria" follows the troubled life of 17-year-old Rue, a drug addict fresh from rehab with no plans to stay clean. Circling in Rue's orbit are Jules, a transgender girl searching for where she belongs; Nate, a jock whose anger issues mask sexual insecurities; Chris, a football star who finds the adjustment from high school to college harder than expected; Cassie, whose sexual history continues to dog her; and Kat, a body-conscious teen exploring her sexuality. As the classmates struggle to make sense of their futures, the series tackles the teenage landscape of substance-enhanced parties and anxiety-ridden day-to-day life with empathy and candor.
Sounds like it would make me want to rope. Must be nice to be a normie and have the ability to enjoy any garbage sjw show.

I’ve been this way my whole life. When I was a kid if I was teased I cried very easily. Being fragile as a male is a death sentence in dating but you can use it to your advantage. Writing music for example could be easier for a sensitive person

I cry watching sad movies or listening to songs. That's a secret though. Not even my parents know about this sensitive side.

Yes. I'm very sentimental and empathic.

Though if you were to meet me in person I have the type of outward personality that probably makes most people think that I'm a gigantic goofball that doesn't care about anything serious and while true goofy foolishness is also a large part of my personality this other softer empathic and sentimental side is as well.

Much of Noah Gundersen's music tears me up and could probably make me bawl like a bitch if I let it lol.

Yes, but I stifle the crying. Or I'm cried out. Either way, yes, I am sensitive, unfortunately.

Yes, but it's just that everything pisses me off.

When I get too drunk/stoned, yes

I think yeah. I'm crying while listening to a song rn as we speak. There are songs that magically give me goosebumps and make me cry

I felt really sad when optimus prime gotnslayed by a decepticon but that was years ago i think.

I used to be but not anymore.

I'm sensitive but I tend to hold back my tears when I'm in public, as I don't want people to see me vulnerable.

I cried when Rambo's cousin died in the last Rambo tbh.

Yes. I get agitated rather quickly.

Very much so, but I'm trying to completely suppress my emotions.

I lack too much of empathy to be a sensitive man.