Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else never watching the news ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I never really watched the news. A few years ago i somewhat saw news because of Kikestagram or because my parents watch news but nowadays i never watch or read news. My low IQ parents always told me muh you need to know what happens in the world. No, the only thing i need to do is to die. The only time i really get news is when brocels on .is post about it or when my environment talks about it. One could say i live under a rock. The news are 90% negative anyway, i have more than enough negativity in my life and i dont need more.

I feel there isn't much I can really do with the information given to me by the news so I don't see much value in it most of the time (ig it would depend on what they are talking about too)

Not to mention a lot of news sources are biased asf and won't tell things how they really are.

Not to mention a lot of news sources are biased asf and won't tell things how they really are.
True, forgot to mention that. Most new are very onesided and only orientate on which side is currently more popular (example: portraying Russia as the evil, big meanie while portraying the Ukraine as innocent sheep)

No news for my face

nothing new there

I never really watched the news. A few years ago i somewhat saw news because of Kikestagram or because my parents watch news but nowadays i never watch or read news. My low IQ parents always told me muh you need to know what happens in the world. No, the only thing i need to do is to die. The only time i really get news is when brocels on .is post about it or when my environment talks about it. One could say i live under a rock. The news are 90% negative anyway, i have more than enough negativity in my life and i dont need more.
Since I know that they're a bunch of manipulative propaganda from the guys with extraordinary big noses who want to fuck our brains and make us love world communism, I stopped watching them. Especially that infantile propaganda in Germany really pisses you off if you have three braincells left.

Most News i get funneled through youtube

Over for doomscrollercels

I stopped giving a fuck about the outside world the deeper I got into inceldom.