Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else not caring that they are a dissapointment to their parents ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I see many users here write they are sad that they are a dissapointment to their parents but i dont really care. I didnt choose my genetics and therefore its not my fault, feeling guilt for this is cucked tbh.

Also im stoned af right now, smoking some frozen sift :smonk: . My parents know i smoke, my dad doesnt care but i think my mom is dissapointed because she is anti drugs and her brother was a former drug addict, but i couldnt care less.

arent you the piss jar nigga? I think that ship has long sailed.

Also im stoned af right now, smoking some frozen sift :smonk: . My parents know i smoke, my dad doesnt care but i think my mom is dissapointed because she is anti drugs and her brother was a former drug addict, but i couldnt care less.
Based as fuck, both my parents are against it, but my mom especially.

I don't care anymore, I just need any kind of lifefuel, escapism, etc. I can get.

The high I get from weed is one of the few things I have to live for, alongside fapping, gaming, listening to music, indulging in junk food, sleep, etc. which ofc weed amplifies.

arent you the piss jar nigga? I think that ship has long sailed.
i still miss it :feelsrope:
I could never tbh, it just sounds too disgusting, even though my room is a mess & I sometimes forget to flush after I've pissed.

Based as fuck, both my parents are against it, but my mom especially.

I don't care anymore, I just need any kind of lifefuel, escapism, etc. I can get.

The high I get from weed is one of the few things I have to live for, alongside fapping, gaming, listening to music, indulging in junk food, sleep, etc. which ofc weed amplifies.
True, its cope or rope
I could never tbh, it just sounds too disgusting, even though my room is a mess & I sometimes forget to flush after I've pissed.
I started using it because i have serious issues with my bladdef

Yeah I don't give a f.

I don't care about my parents

I care about women never having sex with me :feelsrope:

not gonna slave away for some subhumans who thought it was a good idea to have a child

All I want is find a decent job that pays me enough to get a flat in a social housing thing and finally live my life far from my family

I used to but not anymore. My mom is short and LTB, and her family has a history of health problems. I don't even know who my biological dad is, if I ever find out who he is I will find him and beat him with a sledgehammer (in fortnite). My creation and existence is my mom's punishment for being a slut. Fuck, I wish I had married biological parents with normal genetics.

My parents are a disappointment to me.

I used to but not anymore. My mom is short and LTB, and her family has a history of health problems. I don't even know who my biological dad is, if I ever find out who he is I will find him and beat him with a sledgehammer (in fortnite). My creation and existence is my mom's punishment for being a slut. Fuck, I wish I had married biological parents with normal genetics.
Brutal.

My dad is dead

I see many users here write they are sad that they are a dissapointment to their parents but i dont really care. I didnt choose my genetics and therefore its not my fault, feeling guilt for this is cucked tbh.

I like how you write "couldn't care less" . Most people write "I could care less"----Well if you could care less, that means you are not totally indifferent to it LOL

What made you get into drugs? And why do you still continue with them.

What made you get into drugs? And why do you still continue with them.
Smoked weed the first time with a normie friend of mine 3 years ago. He always had top quality weed and always knew the strains, unfortunately he quit smoking and now we dont smoke together anymore.

I smoke them because im a tiny bit addicted and because its lifefuel for me

Smoked weed the first time with a normie friend of mine 3 years ago. He always had top quality weed and always knew the strains, unfortunately he quit smoking and now we dont smoke together anymore.

I smoke them because im a tiny bit addicted and because its lifefuel for me
Isn't Snus popular? Or is weed cooler amongst the youth? However don't go down the wrong path and smoke too much green then turn like a zombie. :lul:

I just dont expect that they will realy show me any love or care so I just accept im done with the expectations they put on me its not going to do much anyways they want me to normiemaxx so much like im not a shitskin subhuman I cant thugmaxx either so its over.

Isn't Snus popular? Or is weed cooler amongst the youth? However don't go down the wrong path and smoke too much green then turn like a zombie. :lul:
Snus is illegal in Cuckmany and i dont know how to get it

I just dont expect that they will realy show me any love or care so I just accept im done with the expectations they put on me its not going to do much anyways they want me to normiemaxx so much like im not a shitskin subhuman I cant thugmaxx either so its over.
never began

Same here. I don't care. They gave me those inferior genetics. If they acknowledged that, I would feel sad for them. But they're bluepilled and tell me everything is my fault.

Im too low IQ for darkweb
No I mean shouldn’t you be able to order it online from some clearnet/grey market site? I mean it’s banned but i’m assuming just for retail sale.

Exactly the same way here tbh; I used to care a lot about "making muh parents proud" & showing them I can amount to something.

Nowadays, I just want to be able to "get by" in life; afford to live & finance my copes more or less.

Exactly the same way here tbh; I used to care a lot about "making muh parents proud" & showing them I can amount to something.

Nowadays, I just want to be able to "get by" in life; afford to live & finance my copes more or less.
true. I cant understand why so many users here are still such cucks for their parents

true. I cant understand why so many users here are still such cucks for their parents
Yeah agreed: My logic behind it, is that my parents passed-on their shit genes to me, causing this life.

So why should I feel the need to "make them proud" when they quite literally, are the ones who ruined my life in a way?

However, we do have to understand that a lot of cultures usERs here belong to(MENA & Asian, for example) have big emphasis on "making muh parents proud" and the such.

Hahaah they shouldnt make kids then stupid parents sexhavsexhavers

I don't have anyone else. My mind is too broken to repair what was once there.

I don't have anyone else. My mind is too broken to repair what was once there.
Id rather be alone than live with 2 parents who are responsible for me having a terrible life. Not only that but they actively sabotage and ruin me, they want me to be their puppet

Enjoy your summer then .
I dont think i will enjoy summer. One of the 2 guys i thought going to holidays with is flying to Spain with his friends. Ill probably just rot at home for 3 weeks in a row, just like last summer

Id rather be alone than live with 2 parents who are responsible for me having a terrible life. Not only that but they actively sabotage and ruin me, they want me to be their puppet
What do they do?

What do they do?
I wouldnt even know where to start. My sister is the golden child who can do no wrong while i am the scapegoat who gets screamed and lectured for every little shit. My parents never sided with me in school or any social situations, they always sided with the opposite party. They never taught me any valuable life skills. They fed me drugs as a kid because of my ADD. They never respected my privacy in any way, they used to go through my devices when i was younger or they just randomly burst into my door without knocking. My mom just recently completely redecorated my room without my permission and they keep giving the same argument "muh, my house my rules". They never took any of my problems serious. Instead of trying to find a solution they gaslight me by saying that others have it way worde then me, meaning they invalidate my feelings. I could go on but these are the first things that popped into my head.

I dont think i will enjoy summer. One of the 2 guys i thought going to holidays with is flying to Spain with his friends. I'll probably just rot at home for 3 weeks in a row, just like last summer.
3 weeks? That's short but why not consider my proposal do it during the summer time and it'll be a good way to chill.

I wouldnt even know where to start. My sister is the golden child who can do no wrong while i am the scapegoat who gets screamed and lectured for every little shit. My parents never sided with me in school or any social situations, they always sided with the opposite party. They never taught me any valuable life skills. They fed me drugs as a kid because of my ADD. They never respected my privacy in any way, they used to go through my devices when i was younger or they just randomly burst into my door without knocking. My mom just recently completely redecorated my room without my permission and they keep giving the same argument "muh, my house my rules". They never took any of my problems serious. Instead of trying to find a solution they gaslight me by saying that others have it way worde then me, meaning they invalidate my feelings. I could go on but these are the first things that popped into my head.
Damn I'm sorry for that brocel. Do you have any good copes?

3 weeks? That's short but why not consider my proposal do it during the summer time and it'll be a good way to chill.
A BEAUTIFUL ENVIORNMENT CAN BE THE DARKEST HELL I

I'm not a disappointment, I'm not literally failed in their perspective (I think), I'm just a dude to them.

But I will turn out to be sadly.