Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are women so sensitive and fickle?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
It’s so annoying, women are so irrational and never listen to reason. Are they all like this? They get upset over the dumbest of things and start crying, I just don’t understand it. Everything is “my feelings are hurt”.

When you try to say sorry and or explain why it happened they don’t listen and then they start going on a tangent judging you over everything you’ve ever done.

Are all women naturally like this or is it just a personality thing. Because I’ve never met a guy this sensitive and I know that women are naturally more sensitive than guys.

Women also switch up so damn much, one minute they’re happy, the next sad, it’s just so frustrating. Why can’t they just be normal, sit the fuck down and chill out. It’s fine to get emotional but they are seriously over dramatic over the dumbest affairs.

Send them to gulag

their hormones play a role in why they're so fucked up in the head

They are not logical

Women are so emotional that they want to cancel anybody who offends them or hurt their feelings and that's why we have now the snowflake society we have today, I know that not all women are woke feminists but most women are our political enemy.

Probably because their brains aren't wired to face harshness and direct danger.

Meanwhile we get told to "man up" because its scumciety's way of mistreating and abusing men.

women are hyper-emotional

Well I haven't talked to women for like 5 years at least. I don't think they are sensitive just dramatic. I think there is men who are more sensitive than women. Men can feel real sympathy and empathy for people in bad situations . Women cannot feel that.

They aren't used to being on the receiving end of the world's cruelty

They aren't used to being on the receiving end of the world's cruelty
True. They get worshipped like fucking gods on social media 24/7 and lose their mind when someone has the audacity to critisize them

When there are no problems, make up one, because peace is unwanted. Foid motto they live by every day.