Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was this co worker being rude or judgmental or am I being too sensitive? Does he sound too toxic?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I am a 29 year old man, work full time and I live at home with my parents. There is a guy at work who I spoke to. Told him that I live with my parents.

He then told me that I should pay rent and utilities and seemed to reprimand me for not doing so. He then called my parents "rich" and told me that i'm not 22 or 23 and should pay for things. I told him that my parents are fine with me living at home. He also told me that I am lucky and few others have the same opportunity as me. In a fairly rude/negative way.

Another time, I told him that I have an interview in another city and he told me "so you are going to move out of mommies house."

I'm not disputing what he said, but I believe that its none of his business. If my parents wanted to give me 1 million dollars, thats between them and me. Who is he to judge? Its not his $$$. Perhaps i'm being too sensitive though? Thoughts?

Last edited:
yes he is being rude

clearly his family was lower-class, bc otherwise they would have taught him manners

Sounds like an asshole.

yes he is being rude

clearly his family was lower-class, bc otherwise they would have taught him manners
Just sounds jealous

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
Sounds like an asshole.
The guys a bitch, but i find it intresting, the situation you're born into is mostly out of your control, money wise

So wouldnt he complaining about her being rich be in accord to how some incels complain about genetics? Im just curious,

He's either jealous because his parents are cocksuckers, or he's buying the retarded neoliberal narrative according to which all kind of solidarities should be abolished, including family bonds. Don't bother with this guy.

Good for you if your parents aren't retarded to the point they would leave their children in misery to conform with new societal standards.

He's either jealous because his parents are cocksuckers, or he's buying the retarded neoliberal narrative according to which all kind of solidarities should be abolished, including family bonds. Don't bother with this guy.

Good for you if your parents aren't retarded to the point they would leave their children in misery to conform with new societal standards.
This sounds like a reddit copypaste, but you see the simmilarities of some rotting incels in this thread right?

This sounds like a reddit copypaste, but you see the simmilarities of some rotting incels in this thread right?
typical GrAY 'just asking questions'

go back to IT

Yea, he sounds like an asshole. He sounds like the type of guy who says he's giving you "tough love" but in reality, he's just shaming you. What you and your parents decide the living arrangement should be has nothing to do with him and he should stay out of it.

Yea, he sounds like an asshole. He sounds like the type of guy who says he's giving you "tough love" but in reality, he's just shaming you. What you and your parents decide the living arrangement should be has nothing to do with him and he should stay out of it.
Agree

I told him that my parents are fine with me living at home. He also told me that I am lucky and few others have the same opportunity as me. In a fairly rude/negative way.
Where you live and what you do in life, is none of his fucking business.
Why can´t people mind their own business?
Grown adults still monitoring eachothers life, and drawing conclusions.
Pathetic

Fuck that guy, he´s being Rude

Where you live and what you do in life, is none of his fucking business.
Why can´t people mind their own business?
Grown adults still monitoring eachothers life, and drawing conclusions.
Pathetic
Agree. Thanks bro

lower-class
Marat has good advice for the workplace.

IMG 4519

IMG 4518

View: https://youtu.be/Tucdfs7vy54?si=QthPpAVmEhHQyK2-

Guy is just bitter soyim angry you're not wage slaving for some landwhale toilet in a shitty one bedroom like him.

Nigga, have you seen real bullying?