Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IQ tests are unreliable and extremely overrated

This graph is for the USA though. How do you explain the data from Sub-Saharan African countries? They barely have ANY water in some places, let alone leaded water.

In fact, if I remember right results from Africa are even lover than the results of African-Americans. Maybe it's the 15-20% white DNA helping boost Afro-Americans? :waitwhat:
You really think a malnourished uneducated African is gonna score higher than a 70 IQ? Use common sense. Africans from Nigeria and Sierra Leone have higher average IQs than African Americans. What will 15-20% white DNA even do for IQ even if it WAS beneficial (which is a lie). 1-5 points maximum?

Last edited:
Use common sense
Maury laughing 1

Bro, you're the one saying that the government is secretly putting lead to black people's water :feelskek:

View attachment 1020903

Bro, you're the one saying that the government is secretly putting lead to black people's water :feelskek:
You don't have to believe that part, but the bottom line is lead has been shown to decrease IQ, and American blacks mysteriously have disproportionately higher lead in their bodies other races. There are of course other factors that affect IQ, which are related to poverty:

East Asians have higher IQs than South Asians. South Asians have an average IQ of 85, while East Asians have an average IQ of 105. Why do people who are basically genetically the same, have such a drastic difference in IQ? It's because East Asian countries wealth mog South Asian countries to oblivion.

And what race has the highest rates of poverty? You answer that.

still something you train your mind to do. Of course you cant go above your natural IQ but if say a persons max IQ is 100 but given the test unprepared they only score 80 is thus inaccuraze because those scores are then used on research papers and articles. Like example rich normies are actually tutored on how to take tests whilst poorcels are not. Possibly some slum dwelling cel actually has an IQ similar to the rich normie.
Find a local clinical psychologist and ask them if they administer IQ tests. Then ask them how to prepare for one.

Also,

Inceldom:
[:no:]Discussed.
[:yes:]Not discussed.

Also,

Inceldom:
[:no:]Discussed.
[:yes:]Not discussed.
like a small child. First crying about me saying we have god in us now reporting threads.

i wish i could ban u for good from seeing any of my threads because u behave like a toddler

basically genetically the same
Giphy 24

Genetically the same bro.

And the whole lead thing? Look at it man, the closer you get to today the less lead blacks have. It's almost equal to the whites now. Yet their intelligence is still the same old crap.

like a small child. First crying about me saying we have god in us now reporting threads.

i wish i could ban u for good from seeing any of my threads because u behave like a toddler
Nigger, it's laughably ironic that you're claiming IQ tests are unreliable, while being unable to navigate the forum UI properly and placing your thread where it belongs.

Don't be so self-absorbed that you think every time I comment in one of your threads it's personal. It's not. Pull your head out of your dumb ass. You've been smelling your own shit for too long.

Find a local clinical psychologist and ask them if they administer IQ tests. Then ask them how to prepare for one.
Why would I ask them anything like that? I will just ask which test they offer and research online how to prepare for it.

By the way I have no need for an IQ test, I am satisfied with my IQ. I always do well on anything I really find interest in or any exam I really want to pass, so I dont care about IQ because I have enough for what I like doing.

Nigger, it's laughably ironic that you're claiming IQ tests are unreliable, while being unable to navigate the forum UI properly and placing your thread where it belongs.

Don't be so self-absorbed that you think every time I comment in one of your threads it's personal. It's not. Pull your head out of your dumb ass. You've been smelling your own shit for too long.
Oh just shut it mannnn. I want to discuss and I like the term "inceldom discussion" . Like it or hate I like the term so I post here and here comes this big baby crying and running to report to the daycare staff that I took his crayon. Shieeeeeet

Oh just shut it mannnn. I want to discuss and I like the term "inceldom discussion" . Like it or hate I like the term so I post here and here comes this big baby crying and running to report to the daycare staff that I took his crayon. Shieeeeeet
It unnecessarily clutters the forum, retard. It's why we have different sections instead of one giant forum with spam trannies flooding everything.

Certified low IQ moment. No test necessary.

iu

Why would I ask them anything like that? I will just ask which test they offer and research online how to prepare for it.

By the way I have no need for an IQ test, I am satisfied with my IQ. I always do well on anything I really find interest in or any exam I really want to pass, so I dont care about IQ because I have enough for what I like doing.
The point I was trying to get across was that IQ tests are designed so that the only preparation you can do is to have a good night's sleep. They're not domain-specific, which is the point, so that you don't need training to do them, since that would defeat the purpose. All you need is to be able to understand the language of the test.

I don't know if there are any studies that show if there non-negligible differences in IQ scores due to previous IQ test exposure, but it would be interesting.

Last edited:
The point I was trying to get across was that IQ tests are designed so that the only preparation you can do is to have a good night's sleep. They're not domain-specific, which is the point, so that you don't need training to do them, since that would defeat the purpose. All you need is to be able to understand the language of the test.

I don't know if there are any studies that show if there non-negligible differences in IQ scores due to previous IQ test exposure, but it would be interesting.
Google which tests physcologists use and you will see people actually prepare for them. Thats why I said they are inaccurate when researchers qoute them in studies and research papers. Obviously they serve a purpose such as the tests the US military use to place people in roles that best suit them. But the way studies qoute the results is unfair. Example private school kids actually get tutored on what to expect and how to navigate the test whereas public school kids are just thrown in the deep end. Like seriously some fool like George Bush is way lower IQ than many people on this forum but he would probably score better than a random person from this forum who would rather play video games than prepare for the test.

Thats all i am saying

I didn't know South Asian meant Indian countries. I thought they were referring to South-east Asia.

My point still stands when you compare East Asian IQs to certain South-east Asian countries.

How do American blacks mog Asians from the Philippines if blacks are supposed to be intellectually inferior to Asians? It shouldn't be possible if that's the case. That proves there's more than just genetics that goes into IQ.
And the whole lead thing? Look at it man, the closer you get to today the less lead blacks have. It's almost equal to the whites now. Yet their intelligence is still the same old crap.
Show your sources for this. The chart showed that the amount of lead in blacks were rapidly rising. What reason do you have to believe it's on the decline other than your need to validify your white supremacist agenda.

Google which tests physcologists use and you will see people actually prepare for them.
Prepare for what purpose exactly? Getting a high score or actually improving your true cognitive horsepower? I'm telling you that the usefulness and effectiveness of doing this is effectively nill for the purpose of actually boosting your IQ, as far as we know, and changes for the purposes of just upping the score is negligible.

Look up Robert Haier and his work. Shit, you can even email and ask him yourself.

Prepare for what purpose exactly? Getting a high score or actually improving your true cognitive horsepower? I'm telling you that the usefulness and effectiveness of doing this is effectively nill for the purpose of actually boosting your IQ, as far as we know, and changes for the purposes of just upping the score is negligible.

Look up Robert Haier and his work. Shit, you can even email and ask him yourself.
If you read my numerous replies on this thread you will see that I agree with your statement that ones IQ will never increase beyond their natural threshold regardless of how much one prepares for the test. If a person is born with an IQ of 80 then thats their limit end of story.

My argument is that in many instantances their true IQ will not be reflected in their results due to poor preparation whilst for other participants their true IQ will be reflected in the results, thats all I am saying and I say this specifically for published "research papers" on which I am claiming are in many regards misleading. Do you understand me now? I never ever argued against the fact that a person can exceed their natural IQ

My argument is that in many instantances their true IQ will not be reflected in their results due to poor preparation whilst for other participants their true IQ will be reflected in the results, thats all I am saying and I say this specifically for published "research papers" on which I am claiming are in many regards misleading. Do you understand me now? I never ever argued against the fact that a person can exceed their natural IQ
Your argument was this:
Google which tests physcologists use and you will see people actually prepare for them. Thats why I said they are inaccurate when researchers qoute them in studies and research papers.
And I'm trying to explain to you those supposed inaccurate reflections in IQ studies due to people "studying" for them are not inaccurate at all in fact, because the tests are designed to account for what you incorrectly believe is a confounding variable.

Your argument was this:

And I'm trying to explain to you those supposed inaccurate reflections in IQ studies due to people "studying" for them are not inaccurate at all in fact, because the tests are designed to account for what you incorrectly believe is a confounding variable.
Dude I have never taken any IQ test but one thing I do is that I can understand a topic really well and score average on the exam if I do not at least do some exam preparation. If I prepare then my exam results are much better.

Now same logic can be applied to IQ test. Thre are time limits for each section. Knowing how to complete each task saves time for example which means more time for the actual mental work rather than wondering what excatly you supposed to do.

But I now digress because I feel you are just cherry picking certain replies and qouting them out of context. If you do that you will numerous replies that contradict each other but in actuality what you are doing is ignoring the context in which that reply was qouted.

But anyway I believe that if anybody takes an IQ test without preparing for it will score just as an unfit athlete will have a slower sprint. Believe what you want because I believe a person better prepared fairs better when the end result is revealed. So thats why I do not agree with you at all and plus you just saying stuff instead of bringing evidence to back it up

Dude I have never taken any IQ test but-
But,
By the way I have no need for an IQ test, I am satisfied with my IQ.
If you haven't taken one, then you don't know your IQ and therefore there's nothing to be satisfied with. Simple as. End of that story.

I always do well on anything I really find interest in or any exam I really want to pass, so I dont care about IQ because I have enough for what I like doing.
IQ tests don't work like that, but if you genuinely don't care about your score that's perfectly fine. It's probably psychologically healthier overall anyway, even if it might be coping against the fear of possibly scoring lower than your ego and self-esteem would allow.

one thing I do is that I can understand a topic really well and score average on the exam if I do not at least do some exam preparation. If I prepare then my exam results are much better.
An IQ test is not a school exam. The only things that they share in common is that they're both timed, written, and proctored.

Now same logic can be applied to IQ test.
No, it can't. You seem to be incapable of understanding this, buddy boyo.

But I now digress because I feel you are just cherry picking certain replies and qouting them out of context. If you do that you will numerous replies that contradict each other but in actuality what you are doing is ignoring the context in which that reply was qouted.
I'm not doing either. JFL

But anyway I believe that if anybody takes an IQ test without preparing for it will score just as an unfit athlete will have a slower sprint. Believe what you want because I believe a person better prepared fairs better when the end result is revealed. So thats why I do not agree with you at all and plus you just saying stuff instead of bringing evidence to back it up
iu

My brother in humanity, I literally GAVE YOU THE NAME of one of the world's top IQ researchers several posts above for you to look into.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you AND move your jaw to crush the food for you. Holy fuck.

Last edited:
But,

If you haven't taken one, then you don't know your IQ. Simple as. End of that story.

IQ tests don't work like that, but if you genuinely don't care about your score that's perfectly fine. It's probably psychologically healthier overall anyway, even if it might be coping against the fear of possibly scoring lower than your ego and self-esteem would allow.

An IQ test is not a school exam. The only things that they share in common is that they're both timed, written, and proctored.

No, it can't. You seem to be incapable of understanding this, buddy boyo.

I'm not doing either. JFL

iu

My brother in humanity, I literally GAVE YOU THE NAME of one of the world's top IQ researchers several posts above for you to look into.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you AND move your jaw to crush the food for you. Holy fuck.
Dude do you think I am going to read through a whole book or paper that you qouted ? Post the relevant paragraphs here, thats how its done everywhere in the real world.

By the way anybody can google how the standard IQ tests are structed, language/logic/problem solving/ geometric stuff etc. I dont if you are low IQ but logic CAN be trained, language can be trained, problem solving can be trained, geomtry stuff can be trained.

Your whole argument is based on the assumption that because I never took a test that means I dont know if it can be prepared for. Nigga for fuck sake, any of the topics on those tests can be practiced. Dude did you even finish high school? like seriously . Infact your statements arguing against me that you are the god of fulfulling your own potential shows me you are low IQ. Read Quran, bible or any religious books and they all say the same thing. The Bible tells you faith without works is dead. Meaning you must put in the effort. You must sow the seeds in order to reap the harvest. You are the only God in that regard, no praying or fasting will ever bring you a harvest.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bobp5OHVsWY

Dude do you think I am going to read through a whole book or paper that you qouted ?
If you can't be arsed to read the point-by-point replies to your own shit, then you might be leaking brain tissue. JFL

In any case, here's the tl;dr version that's good enough for your IQ:
You're wrong.

Abstract​

THE few studies1,2 in which the effects of inbreeding on cognitive performance have been examined revealed that offspring of first-cousin marriages had lower IQ scores than offspring of unrelated parents. These studies were, however, performed in societies where the population engaging in such marriages is a small (1%, 6%)2,3 and unrepresentative proportion of the total population. Possible confounding of the effects of inbreeding with the effects of other intelligence-related variables such as socioeconomic status may lead the effects of inbreeding to be overestimated2. Unfortunately statistical control may either over- or under-correct for the correlates of the independent variables, leaving one in doubt about the true effect of inbreeding. I have now examined the effects of inbreeding on cognitive performance in an Arab population with a high rate of consanguinous marriage which minimised the distortions due to non-genetic variables. I show here that offspring of unrelated parents performed better than offspring of first-cousin marriages in intelligence and achievement tests administered at grades 4 and 6. The lowest level of performance and a higher variance were found for offspring of double-cousin marriages. The inbreeding depression found in this study is consistent and cannot be explained by the effects of socioeconomic status. I drew a nationally representative sample of 3,203 children in grades four and six (approximate ages 10 and 12 yr) of the Arab educational system in Israel. This sample constitutes about 10% of the total population in these grades and includes only normal (not retarded) children. Column 1 in Table 1 shows the division of the subjects according to grade level and consanguinity of the parents. A first-cousin marriage is between children of siblings. Children of first cousins have, on average, 1/16 pairs of genes by common descent. Double first cousins are children of siblings married to unrelated siblings. When they marry, their children have, on the average, 2/16 pairs of genes by common descent.

Never began for you. :feelsbadman:

official IQ test says 128, online says 139, no clue who or what to believe

I think emotional intelligence is more valuable than a high IQ.

IQ tests are not supposed to be studied for

What's the official one? From a psychologist?
yes, from years back, I was interned in a mental hospital for some problems I was having

Why? So that you can be a better emotional tampon?
Because I'd rather be neurotypical, emotionally mature and low or below average IQ than emotionally unstable and have a high IQ. You'd be a happier person

Because I'd rather be neurotypical, emotionally mature and low or below average IQ than emotionally unstable and have a high IQ. You'd be a happier person
High IQ + being a psychopath = unstoppable

Tips for Adults Who Have Down Syndrome​

Adults with Down syndrome have a range of needs, abilities, and desires, just like any other group of people. Some will learn to drive, have relationships, and live almost entirely on their own. Others will need more day-to-day care, but even then may still be able to hold a part-time job and participate in meaningful social activities.

With the right support, they can have rich, fulfilling lives and feel part of their communities. There are more options now than ever for jobs and living arrangements. And doctors are always learning more about health issues people with Down syndrome face as they get older. So it helps to know what options are out there and what you’ll want to keep an eye on.

Planning for Change​

As teenagers with Down syndrome finish their high school years and enter into adulthood, they face the same questions as other young people. They need to figure out where to live, what to do for work, and how to create new social circles outside of school. It’s exciting, but stressful for any young adult, and can be even harder for someone with Down syndrome. That makes it important to start planning as early as possible.

The Individualized Education Program (IEP) that children with Down syndrome have in public schools includes transition planning. The goal is to picture the future and think about the skills and services teens will need as they become adults. When you work closely with teachers, doctors, and therapists to make a solid plan, it can ease the stress of going out into the world.

Sometimes, as the changes get closer, teens with Down syndrome may seem moody, or they may not do as well in school. Keep in mind that school provides not just a place to learn, but a regular social structure with built-in supports, like teachers and an IEP. Thinking about moving away from that can be hard to get used to. If you notice changes like these, check in with your doctor or with the school for some extra help.

Living Arrangements​

Adults with Down syndrome have several possibilities for where and how to live. It’s all a matter of matching needs and desires. Some will live:

• At home, because it makes the most sense for them and their families
  • In student housing, if they go to college
  • In a house or apartment on their own, but with services to support them
  • In a group home with others who have disabilities (these homes are staffed around the clock.)

Jobs and Higher Education​

Some adults with Down syndrome go on to college or trade schools. Others get jobs.

There are three types of jobs someone with Down syndrome can look for:

• Competitive. These are typical jobs that anyone applies for, and there’s no extra support in place.
  • Supported. A job coach helps them come up to speed as they work along with people who don’t have disabilities. This is the most common type of job.
  • Sheltered. In this case, they work with other people who have disabilities. These jobs tend to be manual labor, like putting goods together.

Relationships and Social Well-Being​

Social activities help people feel fulfilled in life. As with anyone else, work may fill part of that role, but it’s also important for people with Down syndrome to take part in sports, hobbies, and other interests.

Many with Down syndrome also date, have loving relationships, and get married. That means it’s important to talk to teens with Down syndrome about things like sexuality, birth control, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Some may also want to start families, although men with Down syndrome usually can’t father children. Women who have it can have babies, though they’re more likely to have miscarriages and babies born early. Parenting is hard for anyone, and even more so for people with Down syndrome, so they’ll likely need extra help.

Health Issues​

As they get older, people with Down syndrome are more likely to have mental health issues, such as depression. The right medicine may help.

People with Down syndrome also tend to get age-related health problems earlier than others. This includes dementia, memory loss, and problems with judgment or changes in personality that are similar to Alzheimer’s disease.

It can be hard to tell if these issues are a sign of Alzheimer’s or something else, like stress, depression, or a medical problem. You can help by noting when and how often these changes happen, then checking in with your doctor.

Other health issues adults with Down syndrome tend to face include:

To help someone with Down syndrome stay healthy as they grow older, make sure they get regular check-ups and are able to communicate about their medical health.

Then it's not official. JFL

For fuck's sake. :feelshaha:
that’s true I feel stupid sometimes, even if on paper im a succcesful student or am socially im behind like most uncles

that’s true I feel stupid sometimes, even if on paper im a succcesful student or am socially im behind like most uncles
It's normal to feel stupid at times. We all go through it when we find something we can't understand the first time around or when we make mistakes we believe we could've avoided.

This is the third IQ thread today. Did something happen in these past three weeks that increased the obsession of IQ in users here?
@CantEscapeYourFate made a IQ challenge thread where High Intelligencecels mogged the fuck out of low iqcels hence they are seething now

@CantEscapeYourFate made a IQ challenge thread where High Intelligencecels mogged the fuck out of low iqcels hence they are seething now
When did this happen?