Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IQ tests are unreliable and extremely overrated

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Any IQ test is based on problem solving , maths questions, logic, verbal mastery.

Ok nothing wrong with that, heres the thing though. The way the test is designed means you can prepare for it, even for 6-24 months if you want because the format never changes. Now saying somebody is high IQ is unrealistic if that same test is given to another person who never prepared for that specific format. This is the reason why 90% of studies and graphs on IQ are inaccurate.

Example I never ever failed a maths/physics or IT exam at school or uni if I spent 6-8 weeks preparing but would fail 50% of the time if I just showed up and took the exam because every professor only chooses stuff he likes meaning every exam is different although coming from the same syllabus. The same goes for IQ tests

Last edited:
t. got a low score

This is the third IQ thread today. Did something happen in these past three weeks that increased the obsession of IQ in users here?

It's still reflective of actual intelligence though. Blacks consistently score lower, even if they were born and raised in a western country. That fact alone is enough for me to see IQ tests as credible and somewhat reliable.

It's still reflective of actual intelligence though. Blacks consistently score lower, even if they were born and raised in a western country. That fact alone is enough for me to see IQ tests as credible and somewhat reliable.
It's not a true reflection of your intelligence but it's the best metric we have.

IQ is used to measure the perception of patterns at different levels. Those who see the most advanced patterns receive a categorization of more intelligence. It is the dichotomy between the useful and the useless.

Memory, patterns, linguistic ability...; That's fucking life.

Female average IQ similar to males. It's worthless. I don't need to know anything else. It's just a tool used to justify racism.

Not arguing that. No matter how hard you study you still wont exceed your natural IQ level. The difference is giving somebody that test who never prepared for that specific kind of test. This means 90% of results do not reflect the true IQ's.

Do you understand me now?

Not arguing that. No matter how hard you study you still wont exceed your natural IQ level. The difference is giving somebody that test who never prepared for that specific kind of test. This means 90% of results do not reflect the true IQ's.

Do you understand me now?
I see what you mean, but 99% of the population do not study for IQ tests on their free time, so your point isn't really valid.

Professors commented that I would have been mentally disabled in due to my horrid handwriting and poor performance, and I have still scored 116. It is a matter of one's interest.

IQ is used to measure the perception of patterns at different levels. Those who see the most advanced patterns receive a categorization of more intelligence. It is the dichotomy between the useful and the useless.

Memory, patterns, linguistic ability...; That's fucking life.
still something you train your mind to do. Of course you cant go above your natural IQ but if say a persons max IQ is 100 but given the test unprepared they only score 80 is thus inaccuraze because those scores are then used on research papers and articles. Like example rich normies are actually tutored on how to take tests whilst poorcels are not. Possibly some slum dwelling cel actually has an IQ similar to the rich normie.

Well, there may be a slight variation in the score compared to the persons actual intelligence level.

But have you ever met a person with an 80 IQ who was as smart as someone with a 140 IQ?

still something you train your mind to do. Of course you cant go above your natural IQ but if say a persons max IQ is 100 but given the test unprepared they only score 80 is thus inaccuraze because those scores are then used on research papers and articles. Like example rich normies are actually tutored on how to take tests whilst poorcels are not. Possibly some slum dwelling cel actually has an IQ similar to the rich normie.
Yeah, you are right.

I see what you mean, but 99% of the population do not study for IQ tests on their free time, so your point isn't really valid.
oh yes many do. Normies in private schools are actually tutored on how to take the tests before they take them.

Well, there may be a slight variation in the score compared to the persons actual intelligence level.

But have you ever met a person with an 80 IQ who was as smart as someone with a 140 IQ?
no I have never and you made a good point. But I already mentioned this when I said many times in my replies that no matter how hard you study for the test you still wont exceed your natural IQ level. Just like normies taking steroids because they natural framelets. Go look on youtube at steroid using gymcels, many after been ill for a few weeks lose all their muscle, which shows their natural true genetic muscle limit. Same goes for IQ, you cant exceed your limit and there are no IQ steroids

IQ is based on resources so ironically the way it’s formatted is accurate. In the 1950s, the netherlands had the same IQ as modern day Africans (75). Now, it’s in the triple digits, around 100 or so.

Why did it increase? Because of resources that led to a more educated populace. This means rich people should have higher IQ because of their access to tutors and old IQ test.

The only reliable method of measuring intelligence is EQ. Emotional intelligence will always be genetic. An autist cannot go to being a non-autist. IQ can be improved with education but EQ cannot. It takes years of change and life experiences for changes in EQ to show. And some adults never have their EQ improved regardless of their age.

Female average IQ similar to males. It's worthless. I don't need to know anything else. It's just a tool used to justify racism.
My point exactly, these tests can be manipulated to produce certain results. Example give somebody a test that he never prepared for and give the same test to a private school normie who was tutored on how to take the test.

IQ is based on resources so ironically the way it’s formatted is accurate. In the 1950s, the netherlands had the same IQ as modern day Africans (75). Now, it’s in the triple digits, around 100 or so.

Why did it increase? Because of resources that led to a more educated populace. This means rich people should have higher IQ because of their access to tutors and old IQ test.

The only reliable method of measuring intelligence is EQ. Emotional intelligence will always be genetic. An autist cannot go to being a non-autist. IQ can be improved with education but EQ cannot. It takes years of change and life experiences for changes in EQ to show. And some adults never have their EQ improved regardless of their age.
I agree 100% on the resources part of your statement. You can train logic, pattern recognition, verbal IQ and score better on the test but EQ I kind of dont agree. Look at Tesla, the genius cel from back in the days, he married a pigeon, that dude was truecel. Maybe I dont know what EQ really is but the Tesla genius probably had an EQ of zero

I agree 100% on the resources part of your statement. You can train logic, pattern recognition, verbal IQ and score better on the test but EQ I kind of dont agree. Look at Tesla, the genius cel from back in the days, he married a pigeon, that dude was truecel. Maybe I dont know what EQ really is but the Tesla genius probably had an EQ of zero
I guess that’s true

I guess that’s true
Id take a mix over being like Tesla though, he lived a shit life and was fucked over the entire time despite being a normie/HTN in looks. Brutal NT pill

IQ tests are nothing more than a pattern recognition and being obedient so it makes sense why the elites want people to be around 100 IQ so they will obey anything they say.

Flip through a bunch of dictionary page quickly and look at the words without trying to read them.
what up dude. What the dilly yo

why cant i write on your profile?

I believe they are useless as fuck if you're neurotypical. The thing they test is your problem solving abilites ("they test other stuff too!" yeah yeah, I know about psychometric G, too lazy to get into that) when you know that there is a component missing. You're mentally prompoted with the first proposition "okay, there's something missing" and the second proposition "figure it out." and the test qualitatively tests your relationship with the second proposition while the test itself being an implicit existence of the first proposition which makes the first proposition "something is missing/not right" have a truth value of true - you're with the mentality that there's something missing.

Sure you might have problem solving abilities nearing the 2+ standard devaitoins ceiling, but that doesn't mean shit if you're not constantly thinking of the world through patterns. The only people who do so are people with psychiatric symptomologies, such as anxiety, OCD, AUTISM, or any other mental state that's involved in never ending pattern structure detection because that's an on switch for the first proposition that never turns off, which is separate from but lets the second proposition be expressed continuously all your life.

Last edited:
I think real life achievements demonstrate IQ more than anything else. A high IQ person can easily get good at anything: chess, checkers, mathematics, passing IQ tests, etc. If you got good grades in school relative to the effort you put in, you are probably high IQ, and vice versa.

Any IQ test is based on problem solving , maths questions, logic, verbal mastery.

Ok nothing wrong with that, heres the thing though. The way the test is designed means you can prepare for it, even for 6-24 months if you want because the format never changes. Now saying somebody is high IQ is unrealistic if that same test is given to another person who never prepared for that specific format. This is the reason why 90% of studies and graphs on IQ are inaccurate.

Example I never ever failed a maths/physics or IT exam at school or uni if I spent 6-8 weeks preparing but would fail 50% of the time if I just showed up and took the exam because every professor only chooses stuff he likes meaning every exam is different although coming from the same syllabus. The same goes for IQ tests
just tell us you got a score of 80. by preparing for a iq test you become smarter. iq can increase and decrease during life so yes it isnt fair for someone with no preperation but the tests are still valid. Stop coping and just take the retardpill.

the iq tests are reliable becuz they show that niggers are retarded

Most only work on young children ,the IQ score was based on a ten year old child and what a ten year old should know.That is why average IQ is 100 and that is not coincidence ,it is supposed to be.
If a ten year old knows what they should know at 10 then their IQ is 100 average,if a ten year old has the knowledge of a 12 year old then their IQ is 120,if they know what an 8 year old knows then its 80.And if a 11 year old knows what a 13 year old knows there is a system of working that out.

IQ works best when children learn what they should be learning about for their age ,once they become adults in college or in the workplace they will focus on specialized things and IQ tests are less effective

I got into mensa but still didn't get into uni.

Blacks have lower IQs, but it's not genetic.

White supremacists are terrified of that graph.

We were sabotaged just like always. This is what the whole flint michigan water poisoning thing was all about. They got caught pumping lead into black communities.

IQ tests are only worthless if the score is above 100 because after that it doesn’t mean anything meaningful, it doesn’t correlate with anything.

If you score sub-100 that’s where all the legitimacy in IQ tests come from.

Blacks have lower IQs, but it's not genetic.
View attachment 1020750
White supremacists are terrified of that graph.

We were sabotaged just like always. This is what the whole flint michigan water poisoning thing was all about. They got caught pumping lead into black communities.
This graph is for the USA though. How do you explain the data from Sub-Saharan African countries? They barely have ANY water in some places, let alone leaded water.

In fact, if I remember right results from Africa are even lover than the results of African-Americans. Maybe it's the 15-20% white DNA helping boost Afro-Americans? :waitwhat:

This graph is for the USA though. How do you explain the data from Sub-Saharan African countries? They barely have ANY water in some places, let alone leaded water.

In fact, if I remember right results from Africa are even lover than the results of African-Americans. Maybe it's the 15-20% white DNA helping boost Afro-Americans? :waitwhat:
poussy

No IQ for your facial bone structure