Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IQ tests are for COPING LOSERS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
basically modern society was build by Virgins(Newtown, Tesla, Kant and so on)
And so on….?

You named three men. I could possibly name 100+ men who had wife and family and did something major to build up modern society and culture. Stop coping with ugly = intelligent, that’s ridiculous

Imagine Putting in effort in a gynocentric world As an ugly man

Omega kek lul , you have to realize a Woman can Just be and genetically blessed people aswell. The world is rigged and hard Work means Shit.

And so on….?

You named three men. I could possibly name 100+ men who had wife and family and did something major to build up modern society and culture. Stop coping with ugly = intelligent, that’s ridiculous
I didn't said ugly = inteligent. Why you put words in my mouth?

I said IQ test are not cope and that's it.

What's wrong with you...

I didn't said ugly = inteligent. Why you put words in my mouth?

I said IQ test are not cope and that's it.

What's wrong with you...
Appearance is more important than IQ. Your IQ won’t help you with your loneliness, your sexual frustration. Some ugly people cope with „at least I am high IQ“ and this is a cope. Nobody gives a shit about IQ nowadays, that’s the sad reality.

Appearance is more important than IQ. Your IQ won’t help you with your loneliness, your sexual frustration. Some ugly people cope with „at least I am high IQ“ and this is a cope. Nobody gives a shit about IQ nowadays, that’s the sad reality.
"Appearance is more important than IQ" - YES in this ERA of smartphones, internet and TV (21st) ,BUUUUUT IQ was more important back in old times cuz this ERA of smartphones, internet and TV are the byproduct of High IQ men. so my question is how you can say IQ is COPE ? is not it is and that's it.

"Appearance is more important than IQ" - YES in this ERA of smartphones, internet and TV (21st) ,BUUUUUT IQ was more important back in old times cuz this ERA of smartphones, internet and TV are the byproduct of High IQ men. so my question is how you can say IQ is COPE ? is not it is and that's it.
Sexuality hasn’t changed since humans exist. Women never really cared about IQ, maybe money but that’s it. IQ is a cope when you try to use it as a substitute for your low SMV. There’s is no substitute for being ugly! :blackpill:

rip, i can basically relate to all of this

What happened to op?

I cope with having a large penis 24/7

you copied and pasted some random bullshit from lookism or some other site. I can assure you that not a single person will read this whole thing. People need to realise that posting essays on incel forums doesn't actually make you smart.
It's better than hearing about someone's oneitis or reading shit posts Imo. We need more high IQ threads that offer interesting topics to discuss. This place dying in creativity

Everything besides sex is for coping losers. Sex is the only thing that every man wants :blackpill:
Sex is a need. But that doesn't mean sex is the all end all be. They are hobbies, interests, human expression. And just overall more to the human experience than sex alone. Sex is still important to quench libido I suppose.

I think many low iq users think like you is because the deprivation of sex has made you not take it for granted and see it as the best thing that life has to offer. A starving African would say everything else is cope and food is all that matters. Because they hold food to a high standard because they never get it. Basically the same with incels but they lack the self awareness.

But whatever, you seem like a smart user with that pfp. But your just a another low IQcel.

Sex is a need. But that doesn't mean sex is the all end all be. They are hobbies, interests, human expression. And just overall more to the human experience than sex alone. Sex is still important to quench libido I suppose.
Sex is the biggest drive men have. You can look this up in every book about human biology/psychology, page 1.
I think many low iq users think like you is because the deprivation of sex has made you not take it for granted and see it as the best thing that life has to offer. A starving African would say everything else is cope and food is all that matters. Because they hold food to a high standard because they never get it. Basically the same with incels but they lack the self awareness.
No shit man! You are saying starving people dont care about sex. Thanks for that HighIQ input from you.
But whatever, you seem like a smart user with that pfp. But your just a another low IQcel.
Nooooooooooooooooo, a random dude on a forum for ugly losers called me lowIQ! Noooooooooooooooooooo, I will neck myself now.

This is a very good post. Although the parts that mention anxiety accompanied with loneliness is a "mental illness", and needing to "socialize" in order to avoid becoming "mentally ill" are pure bullshit

The rest of OP seems to be a well-constructed analysis of social mannerisms in humans --- In regard of their tendency to perceive another person in a certain way when it becomes clear the other person is a "total loner" or "very unsocially active" in the outside world, and the ways that humans are likely to interact with or react to another person when they become aware of the other person's lonely or antisocial nature.

Last edited:
This is a very good post. Although the parts that mention anxiety in accompany with loneliness is a "mental illness", and needing to "socialize" in order to avoid "mental illness", are pure bullshit

The rest of OP seems to be a well-constructed analysis of social mannerisms in humans --- In regard of their tendency to perceive another person in a certain way when it becomes clear the other person is a "total loner" or "very unsocially active" in the outside world, and the ways that humans are likely to interact with or react to another person when they become aware of the other person's lonely or antisocial nature.

conquerors-from-beyond.gif

Last time I did an IQ test, I scored below 80, which makes me one of the most un-brightest people in society. So aint shit for me to brag about anyway.

Last edited: