Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IQ tests are for COPING LOSERS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
Examining the lives of loner adults who have given up on putting effort into making friends and finding partners/relationships
After being rejected socially for years, loners will often quit trying to talk to people and no longer seek friendships and relationships. The pain associated with being unwanted, combined with the years of wasted effort that have been invested in trying to make friends and gain relationships often leads to them concluding that trying is not worth it anymore. They have invited people, asked about plans, texted people with no reply, had people flake on them, and waste their time so often and so consistently that they essentially say “the hell with it”. Women are tired of hot guys disappearing after sex and men are tired of putting effort into people and getting nothing in return

How do a loner’s behavior and looks change after they have given up?

Loners (both men and women) will typically stop caring about their appearance. They no longer bother trying to dress nice and instead dress comfy. They may also not put effort into personal grooming. The biggest factor is weight gain. If there is no social benefit to be derived from controlling their eating and spending money on their appearance, then why restrict oneself for nothing? No matter how hard they try the result is the same: rejection, loneliness, and wasted effort.

Along with the weight gain and physical appearance changes, the loner’s personality will often change for the worse. They become bitter and more selfish. They will be less likely to feel empathy for other people. They also will grow more paranoid of other people – sometimes even thinking that someone or some authority (police) are out to get them. Some will begin to gain paranoia over potential health problems, being a victim or a crime, or other fears.

As the loner gives up, and as their appearance and personality go downhill, they will sometimes look to professionals for help. Often medication such as antidepressants is prescribed to help deal with the isolation in their lives. In 2014, drugs like Wellbutrin, Lexapro/Cipralex are being prescribed more and more often to chemically replace the happiness missing from social interaction.

Defensiveness in the attitudes of adult loners with no friends

Loners not only project bitterness towards other people, but they also, as a defense mechanism to being perceived as a failure, be the first people to declare how happy, successful, or well off they are. This bragging not only comes across as unusual (and pathetic) to normal people, it is normally seen as an indicator of weakness. People who are happy with their lives don’t have to go out of their way to try to tell people – they are too busy being happy.

Trying to overcompensate for what their lives are lacking not only signals to the world that the person is an obvious weak-minded loser, it also makes the person even more unlikable. This becomes another part of the cycle as the person grows fatter, more bitter, more annoying, and less likable.

Does being a loner and facing constant rejection lead to mental illness?

Depression and anxiety that accompanies being alone and rejected are mental illnesses. A person’s mental state may continue to spiral downward as they age. Many homeless people who have developed severe mental illnesses started with simply being a rejected loner. For these people, their lives become worse over time. This is why it is important for a loner to do everything they can to change their lives and develop a social life before it is too late.

The isolation that results from a culture that is afraid of strangers and only accepts new friends who are referred through social circles and other known parties

People in the US are very polite and friendly to strangers on the surface or in trivial ways. They will hold doors open for each other, say thank you, and are generally quite polite. The friendliness towards strangers goes only so far as a common courtesy however because when it comes to forming a relationship or a friendship with a stranger people are very guarded.

In America, the only acceptable way to meet someone is through a social circle, existing friends, or perhaps through school or in the workplace. Any other way of meeting someone is generally frowned upon.

Random, creepy, weird, etc. tags being applied to strangers

To actually socialize beyond small talk, or try to form a relationship with a stranger is a social taboo in America. It is considered to be breaking a social norm and often will result in the person being shunned and rejected if not done properly. Factors such as the age and attractiveness of the person attempting to be social with a stranger in public to the stranger will also determine the likeliness of success. A good looking male model type guy who approaches a female stranger is seen as confident and sexy, while a fat bald guy who does the same thing would be labeled a creepy loser.

In a lonely society that shuns social interaction by people wanting to meet others, how is that possible?

It is possible because most people are not lonely. Most people have friends and family that they interact with regularly. For these people, it is not a problem. They don’t need anyone new in their lives and do not want to socialize with strangers.

While most people have social lives, friends, and relationships, there are millions who don’t. Approximately 20% of the adult population have no friends or family with who they socialize regularly. For these people, the “trust and deal with only people you know” type culture of America is absolutely devastating. It takes friends and connections to make friends. Some will try, often in vain, to join yoga classes and partake in group activities to build relationships but often these attempts go nowhere. They are seemingly forever alone in a society where everyone else is interconnected and having a good time.

When it comes to socializing and making friends, you are either on the inside or the outside. It is an all or nothing type of social atmosphere throughout America (and Canada, UK, Australia).

Indicators of Social Rejection
Adults who are socially rejected tend to have similar experiences in dealing with people. They frequently put effort into other people and receive little or no effort in return.

This lack of effort and interest from other people typically manifests itself in several ways, most frequently:

• People almost never text or initiate conversations first
  • People take a long time to reply to your texts or messages
  • You are rarely invited anywhere
  • In group conversations, people tend to focus on other people and not you (almost as if you aren't even there)
  • People don't reply to your text messages, or replies are short and lack enthusiasm
  • Your comments in social groups tend to go unnoticed or are not responded to
  • People you communicate with always seem to be preoccupied, busy, or have other things going on
  • Nobody ever has time for you or includes you in plans on Friday and Saturday nights
These are signs people aren't interested in you

If you can relate to some or all of the above factors, it's an indication that people are not responding to your favorably socially. They are showing little or no interest in talking to you or developing relationships with you. This is a warning sign that something is off. It may be the result of your appearance, personality, or behavior.

What to do if you are consistently rejected socially

As a loner, it is very tough to experience social rejection. Since it is natural to want to fit in and be accepted, consistent rejection will damage a person's self-confidence and self-esteem. Many demoralized losers slowly stop trying because they wish to avoid the pain of rejection. This leads to further social isolation and feelings of loneliness for these adults.

Those who don't fit in tend to be rejected the most

The first thing you should do if you want to fit in and be liked/accepted is closely examine how you are presenting yourself to other people. Ideally, you want to make sure there's nothing that makes you stand out. While standing out may lead people to believe you are an interesting person, it won't make them want to be your friend.

People will be most likely to befriend, like, and accept you if they perceive you to be similar to them in regards to three main areas:

• personal appearance, hygiene, and dress
  • behavior and personality
  • interests, values, and beliefs
Giving off an impression that one of these factors is "off" will likely lead to social rejection. You have to go out of your way to demonstrate similarities in order to prevent people from simply writing you off socially.

Why socially isolated loners often brag about their IQ scores
There is a definite correlation between being a social reject and talking (and often lying about) about having a high IQ. While normal people regularly obtain personal satisfaction through social friendships, romantic partners, and going out/having fun, those who are unwanted as friends and romantic partners, lack this source of validation and make assertions of intellectual superiority as a way of compensating for that.

Do socially isolated adults actually have higher IQs?

Some may, but most do not. In fact, most of the people who say they have a “high IQ” are quite average in terms of their ability to perform on an IQ test. Why do so many people lie about their IQ? They lie because it is the easiest way to get some relief from feeling like they have nothing that makes them special.

Socially rejected adults are often so perverse in their thinking that they think a high IQ score is something that normal people think/care about. Loners love the concept of “high IQ” because it is an innate trait that some people are born with and others are not. Of course, there is limited interest in IQ by the vast majority of society who care more about other innate traits such as good looks. Most normal people care about what they are going to do on the weekend or the drama associated with their social lives, not IQ scores.

Referencing a (real or false) high IQ score lets everyone know you are a loser who is desperate to feel special

Well adjusted people feel a sense of empathy for those who declare to have high IQs because they know these people are likely:

1. Trying to compensate for years of rejection and social isolation
  2. Have nothing to feel good about and lack self-esteem
  3. Are probably of relatively average intelligence and lacking in other areas of intellectual capacity (social skills, athletic ability, etc.)
  4. Often lack other innate, more important characteristics such as good looks.
This type of boasting doesn't always present itself in the form of a "high IQ". Loners will also frequently hint at or declare their supposed smarts by making other common assertions, such as:

1. That they knowing how to speak multiple languages
  2. That they have a superior ability to play intellectual games (card and numbers games)
  3. That they are a stock market or forex trading genius
  4. That they have excellent abilities in the sciences and mathematics
All of these are similar to high IQ declarations because they indicate an innate intellectual superiority.

Socially rejected people are desperate to have others look at them and think they are special. Please note that often a high intelligence claim is also accompanied by a false assertion that they are a person who is wealthy or rich financially.

Loners have to hide that they have no social life
Part of the problem for friendless losers is that they find themselves having to hide their lack of social life from the world. Nobody wants to be friends with someone who has no friends. The whole thing becomes a big game of hiding and pretending.

Need Friends to make friends

In the financial world, it normally takes capital or a really good idea to be successful. In the social world, it takes friends to make friends. Or, at the very least, having an existing social circle will make things a lot easier for you.

People with friends have instant credibility for new potential friends and contacts. A person who is accepted by others appears acceptable. If you are by yourself, it is much harder to find that likability and acceptance.

Having friends already also makes it much easier because you will be around other people more. When you're consistently at parties, events, and other gatherings you're chances will increase because of simple proximity.

If you've got no friends at all, it's hard to make new ones

What this all means is that if you are part of the unfortunate class of people with no local friends whatsoever, it's going to be the most difficult for you to get started. To go back to the business analogy, most new businesses fail and it's very difficult to launch a successful business from nothing.

A lot of people find themselves in situations of having no friends because they've recently moved to a new city, school, or are suffering from years of an accumulated lack of social interaction. These people face the greatest challenges because they lack the existing connections that increase the number of people they meet and provide evidence of their social value.

While being in a situation of having no friends is difficult, it is not impossible or particularly rare. It is common for people to find themselves in new environments where they are alone. In fact, there is also a certain degree of acceptance given to people who are "new in town" and alone. It's understood that since you are new you don't have any friends. There is thus a window of opportunity that comes with being new in town.

This window of opportunity, however, does not last forever. It you've lived in your city for a number of years and it still has failed to make friends or formed new relationships people may see you as a social outcast.

The solution is to lie and pretend that you have a social life

If you're not "new in town" and are still a loser, you're going to have to lie to some degree about your social life. Tell stories about friends that don't exist and fun times you never had. A phrase that is frequently given in movies and sales job presentations is: "act as if." You need to fake it until you make it. As a loser, you need to fake having friends in order to establish friendships.

If you think being dishonest is something to be ashamed of, it's not. In the social world, people lie all the time. They lie about what they're doing. They lie about being busy. Make no mistake: people always lie about their social lives. If you're a social outcast, the first step to breaking in and being successful is learning how to lie about your current situation.

I took this thread from LOOKISM.net the original poster who posted this thread is called OctopuS so all credit should go to him I just shamelessly copied and pasted it on here

Here is the link to the original if you want to read it :https://lookism.net/threads/adultso...he-most-incel-relevant-site-there-was.526548/

Do you think anyone will actually read this?

No IQ for your face

actually started reading the social rejection part and it seems interesting.

It's essentially a response to my thread on the same issue. IQ is important. I was just explaining how it works. OP felt motivated to make this thread for some reason.

I do, just not lazy fucks like you. But what makes you think I care if somone like you reads this?
It's essentially a response to my thread on the same issue. IQ is important. I was just explaining how it works. OP felt motivated to make this thread for some reason.
Get off your high horse. You are on this forum, so where has your IQ gotten you.

IQ is cope.

I do, just not lazy fucks like you. But what makes you think I care if somone like you reads this?

Get off your high horse. You are on this forum, so where has your IQ gotten you.

IQ is cope.
you copied and pasted some random bullshit from lookism or some other site. I can assure you that not a single person will read this whole thing. People need to realise that posting essays on incel forums doesn't actually make you smart.

IQ is cope.
I never claimed my IQ has gotten me anywhere. I don't even know what my IQ is. The reason I made that thread was to briefly explain how IQ works, because if a lot of members will touch on IQ sometimes and call other members low IQ they might as well learn what it actually means. That's all. Why be so personal about it? What's the problem?

IQ is not a cope. It is a stat, and broadly, an experience.

Experiences become part of our identity. To discuss IQ is to discuss an identity (like inceldom).

you copied and pasted some random bullshit from lookism or some other site. I can assure you that not a single person will read this whole thing. People need to realise that posting essays on incel forums doesn't actually make you smart.
Nobody said it does make you smart. You're the idiot strawmanning.
I never claimed my IQ has gotten me anywhere. I don't even know what my IQ is. The reason I made that thread was to briefly explain how IQ works, because if a lot of members will touch on IQ sometimes and call other members low IQ they might as well learn what it actually means. That's all. Why be so personal about it? What's the problem?
That's retarded if you think your thread was gonna accomplish anything of the sorts.

So basically being lonely and having no one is a death sentence ?

Didn't read anything but headline,kill yourself. I'm tired of faggots writing in such way. Using big boy scientific complex words doesn't make your points more convincing only more obnoxious and tiresome to read. Your wall of text could be compressed 5 times if someone was paid editor and cared enough. If you wanna play-pretend intelectuals go to reddit and stroke your ego there

Nobody said it does make you smart. You're the idiot strawmanning.
That’s why you and other essay writers post them. A notable example is @BlkPillPres

being lonely has depreciated my iq.

My take on online IQ tests? Waste of time but if you want to do them, go for it but just don’t be the type of faggot to put others down and believe you’re God because of how well you do on an online IQ test by telling others ‘You’re low IQ. My IQ is higher than yours’. :soy:

Indicators of Social Rejection
Adults who are socially rejected tend to have similar experiences in dealing with people. They frequently put effort into other people and receive little or no effort in return.

This lack of effort and interest from other people typically manifests itself in several ways, most frequently:
  • People almost never text or initiate conversations first
  • People take a long time to reply to your texts or messages
  • You are rarely invited anywhere
  • In group conversations, people tend to focus on other people and not you (almost as if you aren't even there)
  • People don't reply to your text messages, or replies are short and lack enthusiasm
  • Your comments in social groups tend to go unnoticed or are not responded to
  • People you communicate with always seem to be preoccupied, busy, or have other things going on
  • Nobody ever has time for you or includes you in plans on Friday and Saturday nights

Justus Grossbier...Intellau Celistic(Reality).

Let's begin:

Ultra Ego ([UWSL]我儘わがままの極意ごくい[/UWSL] Wagamama no Goku'i, lit. "The Secret of the Self-indulgent") is an extremely powerful transformation used by Vegeta that harnesses the Ultra Ego technique and the power of destruction.[3][4]

Referencing a (real or false) high IQ score lets everyone know you are a loser who is desperate to feel special

Well adjusted people feel a sense of empathy for those who declare to have high IQs because they know these people are likely:
  1. Trying to compensate for years of rejection and social isolation
  2. Have nothing to feel good about and lack self-esteem
  3. Are probably of relatively average intelligence and lacking in other areas of intellectual capacity (social skills, athletic ability, etc.)
  4. Often lack other innate, more important characteristics such as good looks.

I don't mind discussing or even boasting about intellect, since it is of greater value than worshiping shallow foids.

Of-course, I'm "2e" - Twice Exceptional

This type of boasting doesn't always present itself in the form of a "high IQ". Loners will also frequently hint at or declare their supposed smarts by making other common assertions, such as:
  1. That they knowing how to speak multiple languages
  2. That they have a superior ability to play intellectual games (card and numbers games)
  3. That they are a stock market or forex trading genius
  4. That they have excellent abilities in the sciences and mathematics
All of these are similar to high IQ declarations because they indicate an innate intellectual superiority.

Socially rejected people are desperate to have others look at them and think they are special. Please note that often a high intelligence claim is also accompanied by a false assertion that they are a person who is wealthy or rich financially.\

Pre-Vyvanse(Later Concerta):

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 03 56

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 42

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 35 02

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 02 06

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 54 00

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 01 27

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 43 03

(Post-Vyvanse; Verbal):

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 44 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 46 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 47 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 49 46

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 52 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 13 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 14 10

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 27 46

I used to play a custom variant of Scrabble and a color-coded variant of Sudoku daily.

Logic

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 10 36 32

(91%)

My skills were always much more suited for Biology:

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 10 24 01

(100% or 98%; A+)

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 10 24 25

(96%)

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 10 24 50

(100%)

(My overall Biology grade was 95%; A+; unmedicated)

actually started reading the social rejection part and it seems interesting.
it is a high quality af post, mods should pin @Fat Link @PPEcel @Marquis de Sade

IQ is key for money maxxing but outside that it doesn't have much usage. If you go to the high IQ colleges and meetups. You will see a fundamental difference in thought patterns between normal and high IQs.

Pinned it as you guys wanted. :feelsokman:

It is a good thread. :hax:

20% Shitposting on sacred ID.
Didn’t read

So basically being lonely and having no one is a death sentence ?
Yes. Most loners and social rejects live significantly shorter lives due to poor health decisions (heavy drinking, bad eating habits) as they have no one encouraging them or motivating them to be healthier or they just commit suicide. Loneliness is a death sentence

20% Shitposting on sacred ID.
Did not read.

Did not read.

I think he had ShowerTaker and myself in mind for this lovely post...

Asian IQ

Asiatic

Data

[UWSL]Intelligence[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]measure:[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Participants’[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]cognitive[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]ability[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]was[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]measured[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]at[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]their[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]intake[/UWSL]
[UWSL]assessment, using a short form of the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Revised (WAIS-R)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]for participants age 16 or older, or the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-Revised[/UWSL]
[UWSL](WISC-R) for those younger than 16. The short-form consisted of two Verbal subtests[/UWSL]
[UWSL](information and vocabulary)[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]and two Performance subtests (block design and picture[/UWSL]
[UWSL]arrangement), selected because performance on these subtests correlates .90 with overall IQ[/UWSL][UWSL]30[/UWSL][UWSL].[/UWSL]
[UWSL]An estimate of full-scale IQ was determined by prorating the scaled scores for these four[/UWSL]
[UWSL]subtests.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Statistical analysis/additional information:[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Individual SNP analysis and the analysis of the[/UWSL]
[UWSL]aggregate genetic score was undertaken using a Rapid Feasible Generalized Least Squares[/UWSL]
[UWSL](RFGLS) algorithm[/UWSL][UWSL]31[/UWSL][UWSL], which was developed to efficiently account for the familial clustering[/UWSL]
[UWSL]in the Minnesota data. In all analysis, covariates included age, sex and the first 10 principal[/UWSL]
[UWSL]components from an Eigenstrat analysis[/UWSL][UWSL]3[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]of the genetic data from[/UWSL]

It’s actually well written. And I like it. But the nigga is a bitercel he didint write this shit fuck looksmatch

Justus Grossbier...Intellau Celistic(Reality).

Let's begin:

I don't mind discussing or even boasting about intellect, since it is of greater value than worshiping shallow foids.

Of-course, I'm "2e" - Twice Exceptional

Pre-Vyvanse(Later Concerta):

View attachment 589136
Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 03 56

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 42

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 35 02

View attachment 589134
View attachment 589135
Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 02 06

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 54 00

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 01 27

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 43 03

(Post-Vyvanse; Verbal):

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 44 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 46 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 47 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 49 46

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 52 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 13 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 14 10

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 27 46

I used to play a custom variant of Scrabble and a color-coded variant of Sudoku daily.

View attachment 589131

View attachment 589133

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 10 36 32

(91%)

My skills were always much more suited for Biology:

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 10 24 01

(100% or 98%; A+)

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 10 24 25

(96%)

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 10 24 50

(100%)

(My overall Biology grade was 95%; A+; unmedicated)
I appreciate the effort you and other put into the posts but why the fuck spend more than a minute on a reply on an incel forum?

It's like throwing money into a bottomless well and expecting it to give something in return

Also read this completely. Can identify, actually that's me spot on.
I do speak multiple languages (no lie) but is has only been useful to buy my daily food, nothing else.

There is no solution for this loner shit. Even if the whole town would invite me, I still wouldn't go.
Social rejection destroys you as a person until you are nothing. Damage is permanent.
That's why you see homeless people minding their own shit alone, they have become nothing, they're basically on survival mode.

Nice piece indeed. It confirms what I already have lived through.

From the OP:

Loners not only project bitterness towards other people,

This is a leap and not self-evident.

You seem like typical psychiatrist. Go take some jew :bluepill: to your funny theories and "truths". As always your fuckin jewish theories end up to try to step up to someone's needs and not looking at yourself. If no one needs me why should I for fuck sake seek what others want from me? Then they will never respect me since to them I will be just an idiot to be used. Stupid fuck.

Everyone is an egoist and if others due to being stupid animals looking at face appearance or my money or rather my family's money when I was younger and couldn't make meaningful interaction for longer periods... how's that my fuckin fault? Stupid jew.

Last edited:
MegaglactusCOPE at the highest order.

IQ tests are not cope, it test and separate dumb people from smart people. Dumb people exists because genetic errors..

Only dumb people are saying IQ TEST is cope cuz they want to feel better about themselves. Smart people dosen't even compare themselves with others but only with themselves.

Everything besides sex is for coping losers. Sex is the only thing that every man wants :blackpill:

Everything besides sex is for coping losers. Sex is the only thing that every man wants :blackpill:
Cope, cuz dumb people wouldn't build a thing, while smart people build Society basically modern society was build by Virgins(Newtown, Tesla, Kant and so on)