Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

What? Yeah obviously, why do you ask?
I thought I put them on hide. Like some other users did. When you click on their profiles a message appears

I thought I put them on hide. Like some other users did. When you click on their profiles a message appears
Oh yeah I can’t view your profile, but that doesn’t matter anyway because you can still search up their post history just as if it was on their profile so it’s kinda pointless tbh

Oh yeah I can’t view your profile, but that doesn’t matter anyway because you can still search up their post history just as if it was on their profile so it’s kinda pointless tbh
Using the search button?

Feel free to introduce yourself to the group. Share your story, your background, your interests, whatever you want others to know about you.

Welcome!
Welcome you ugly inkwell

Hello, 20 yr old KV here. Just joined yesterday and looking forward to have a nice stay here. So, where do i sit? :feelsjuice:

22 years old, Russian and Polish descent, haven't thought about what I'm doing with my life :cryfeels:

Hi, I'm BaffleTrot. I'm 34. I used to be involved in incel communities on reddit, but I was kinda leaning out of it when my state declared incels as terrorists and I figured I better stop. I don't care about that any more, so I figured I would come back and see how it's going. I used to be really depressed about the whole situation, but I balanced out the rest of my life and I'm generally pretty cheerful about things and get along well in society. Still incel. It'll be nice to have a place to talk about the shit that I just can't talk about anywhere else, though.

Oldcel / tallcel / blue-eyedcel

Born 1967

lifelong virgin. Went through a rage in my mid thirties....it almost killed me......crashed out of San Francisco. Life slowly got better. Cope over rope. Live in Pasadena, California now. Half British by mother. Been to the UK many times for northern soul dancing, clothing, records. Was and will always be a Mod. I speak Welsh / Rwy'n siarad Cymraeg

KTF

Looking fresh.
thanks yo! I dress well, always have. It gave me some sort of comfort...or at least gave me something to think about aside from being invisible to women

17 and have been approached by many girls, they were all white but as I don’t race mix I had to reject them
It’s over
:feelsseriously: really?

Hi!
My name is incelerated.
I'm a bisexual furry. I love watching My Little Pony and collecting Funko Pop figures.
Ever since my dad's friend from work penetrated me as a child I have become a volcel who doesn't want to have sex ever again in life.
Looking forward to making new friends here.
:heart:

Hello to everyone, incel brothers from around the world.
I am 25-year-old kissless blackpilled incel from Chieti, Italy. Currently i don't know wether I am a medical student or only a NEET. My inceldom is due to my high-funcioning autism (officialy diagnosed), my short stature (I am 5' 8.5''), my thin body, and, above all, my ugly face: I was rated 4/10 both on Photofeeler and by Wheat Waffles. My face is ugly due to many defects, in particular is too narrow.
My interests are a bit eccentric, even if I am not smart enough to become an expert on them, they span from human biology to physical security to emergency preparedness to facial attractiveness to local history to psychometrics to genomics to population genetics etc.

Hello to everyone, incel brothers from around the world.
I am 25-year-old kissless blackpilled incel from Chieti, Italy. Currently i don't know wether I am a medical student or only a NEET. My inceldom is due to my high-funcioning autism (officialy diagnosed), my short stature (I am 5' 8.5''), my thin body, and, above all, my ugly face: I was rated 4/10 both on Photofeeler and by Wheat Waffles. My face is ugly due to many defects, in particular is too narrow.
My interests are a bit eccentric, even if I am not smart enough to become an expert on them, they span from human biology to physical security to emergency preparedness to facial attractiveness to local history to psychometrics to genomics to population genetics etc.
Welcome

Hello, my name's Waylan and I just joined the site recently. Oh, and I'm an incel.

Believe it or not, I signed up for no apparent reason. As of late, I have had a fairly negative outlook on my circumstances and life in general. The reason I'm an incel isn't anything peculiar. It's just because of my looks and social anxiety caused by autism.

Though I'm not as devoted to the blackpill as others and inceldom hasn't consumed my life the way it has for most, still it does get me down from time to time. And I feel like no one in my social circle can really relate to what I'm going through so here I am.

Hello, my name's Waylan and I just joined the site recently. Oh, and I'm an incel.

Believe it or not, I signed up for no apparent reason. As of late, I have had a fairly negative outlook on my circumstances and life in general. The reason I'm an incel isn't anything peculiar. It's just because of my looks and social anxiety caused by autism.

Though I'm not as devoted to the blackpill as others and inceldom hasn't consumed my life the way it has for most, still it does get me down from time to time. And I feel like no one in my social circle can really relate to what I'm going through so here I am.
Get prepared to be called bluepiller fakecel:feelsUgh:
I hate amogus, it's that simple.
Based

I'm new to all this. Small balls resulted in lack of masculine traits (could not take testosterone treatment because according to doctors my blood-tests showed high chance of growing boobs if I did). Short, thin, blond (I think about dying it a little darker, but then I think "that's gay AF" and don't), Shy (intentional capital), my friends are female, so I can't bring this sort of stuff up, too shy. Also shy away from confrontation (anger turns into something cold and analytical as quickly as it arises). Always friendzoned. I know people think I'm secretly gay (the only good thing about this is that I get to know who actually is secretly gay, and dude, some of them are impossible to tell, it's like they're simulacra of true men). I avoid going out to avoid the fags hitting on me (which is always embarrassing and depressing), and I'm trying to get my friends to stop trying to set me up with "dates", since I know how they always end: "you're very nice, but "[insert BS excuse here]". I embody the Platonic-Ideal that's the opposite of "Chad", I think.

I won't give geographical details, just "not American".

Did you understand any of that?

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm not gay, read it properly. People assume I am from my looks and my friendships with girls. I didn't see any rules stating that befriending woman was forbidden. Besides, I'm not here to white-knight. I don't touch the subject of All women must die. Kill all women! I have a mother and sister.

Hello. I guess you guys can call me stain since that's my username. I never really wanted to accept the fact that maybe I was incel, since I had been hearing about incels since I was a freshman in highschool and never saw myself being one despite my struggles socially. Now at 20 years old, I've never had sex with or kissed a girl, and haven't even held hands with a girl in a romantic manner. I have no friends and no outlets to make any. I tried Twitter and Instagram, but I got banned on Twitter and fucked it up on IG by being a spastic dumbass. I'm really just looking for a place to vent my frustations and hopefully find people that relate to my situation. I havent really said much yet since this is an introduction, but in the future you guys will probably learn more about me.

Hi people,you already know me,i am that guy who posted "chimp chump nigga" on various profiles.:feelsXmas:

10%
Hello, I'm here. Alive yet another day somehow.

Oldcel / tallcel / blue-eyedcel

Born 1967

lifelong virgin. Went through a rage in my mid thirties....it almost killed me......crashed out of San Francisco. Life slowly got better. Cope over rope. Live in Pasadena, California now. Half British by mother. Been to the UK many times for northern soul dancing, clothing, records. Was and will always be a Mod. I speak Welsh / Rwy'n siarad Cymraeg

KTF
shame this guy left. i get that he was a tallfag but he was also an oldcel :feelsbadman:
Hello, I'm here. Alive yet another day somehow.
10% warning and still has it jfl :feelshaha:
damn worshippers :feelsseriously: