Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

IncelTruck

IncelTruck

★★
1d 16h 28m
hard 3/10 transport enthusiast
truly commiting to my incel grind

don't ask me about cars

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
569d 5h 4m

Caesercel

Caesercel

Cold Harbor Modcel
★★★★★
293d 14h 24m
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
262d 2h 57m
hard 3/10 transport enthusiast
truly commiting to my incel grind

don't ask me about cars
@Diocel @Broly and @incelerated are also trans enthusiasts

Caesercel

Caesercel

Cold Harbor Modcel
★★★★★
293d 14h 24m
What? Yeah obviously, why do you ask?
I thought I put them on hide. Like some other users did. When you click on their profiles a message appears

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
569d 5h 4m
I thought I put them on hide. Like some other users did. When you click on their profiles a message appears
Oh yeah I can’t view your profile, but that doesn’t matter anyway because you can still search up their post history just as if it was on their profile so it’s kinda pointless tbh

Caesercel

Caesercel

Cold Harbor Modcel
★★★★★
293d 14h 24m
Oh yeah I can’t view your profile, but that doesn’t matter anyway because you can still search up their post history just as if it was on their profile so it’s kinda pointless tbh
Using the search button?

Broly

Broly

ARYAN DARK N HANDSOME R1A MOGGER SAVIOR OF WHITES
★★★★★
207d 7h 9m
S

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
87d 11h 58m
Feel free to introduce yourself to the group. Share your story, your background, your interests, whatever you want others to know about you.

Welcome!
Welcome you ugly inkwell

Königsjäger

Königsjäger

Initiate
★★★
28d 6m
Hello, 20 yr old KV here. Just joined yesterday and looking forward to have a nice stay here. So, where do i sit? :feelsjuice:

IgorthiumPrime

IgorthiumPrime

Professional Mage
1h 49m
22 years old, Russian and Polish descent, haven't thought about what I'm doing with my life :cryfeels:

B

BaffleTrot

Officer
13d 18h 12m
Hi, I'm BaffleTrot. I'm 34. I used to be involved in incel communities on reddit, but I was kinda leaning out of it when my state declared incels as terrorists and I figured I better stop. I don't care about that any more, so I figured I would come back and see how it's going. I used to be really depressed about the whole situation, but I balanced out the rest of my life and I'm generally pretty cheerful about things and get along well in society. Still incel. It'll be nice to have a place to talk about the shit that I just can't talk about anywhere else, though.

IvoryTower

IvoryTower

Banned
-
16h 42m
Muttcel, U.S, 22. Aut.
Really that's it.

Naylor Broughton

Naylor Broughton

Banned
-
21h 15m
Oldcel / tallcel / blue-eyedcel

Born 1967

lifelong virgin. Went through a rage in my mid thirties....it almost killed me......crashed out of San Francisco. Life slowly got better. Cope over rope. Live in Pasadena, California now. Half British by mother. Been to the UK many times for northern soul dancing, clothing, records. Was and will always be a Mod. I speak Welsh / Rwy'n siarad Cymraeg

KTF

Broly

Broly

ARYAN DARK N HANDSOME R1A MOGGER SAVIOR OF WHITES
★★★★★
207d 7h 9m
17 and have been approached by many girls, they were all white but as I don’t race mix I had to reject them
It’s over

Naylor Broughton

Naylor Broughton

Banned
-
21h 15m
Looking fresh.
thanks yo! I dress well, always have. It gave me some sort of comfort...or at least gave me something to think about aside from being invisible to women

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
262d 2h 57m
17 and have been approached by many girls, they were all white but as I don’t race mix I had to reject them
It’s over
:feelsseriously: really?

Hi!
My name is incelerated.
I'm a bisexual furry. I love watching My Little Pony and collecting Funko Pop figures.
Ever since my dad's friend from work penetrated me as a child I have become a volcel who doesn't want to have sex ever again in life.
Looking forward to making new friends here.
:heart:

Mediterraneancel

Mediterraneancel

Recruit
★★★
4d 19h 27m
Hello to everyone, incel brothers from around the world.
I am 25-year-old kissless blackpilled incel from Chieti, Italy. Currently i don't know wether I am a medical student or only a NEET. My inceldom is due to my high-funcioning autism (officialy diagnosed), my short stature (I am 5' 8.5''), my thin body, and, above all, my ugly face: I was rated 4/10 both on Photofeeler and by Wheat Waffles. My face is ugly due to many defects, in particular is too narrow.
My interests are a bit eccentric, even if I am not smart enough to become an expert on them, they span from human biology to physical security to emergency preparedness to facial attractiveness to local history to psychometrics to genomics to population genetics etc.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
569d 5h 4m
Hello to everyone, incel brothers from around the world.
I am 25-year-old kissless blackpilled incel from Chieti, Italy. Currently i don't know wether I am a medical student or only a NEET. My inceldom is due to my high-funcioning autism (officialy diagnosed), my short stature (I am 5' 8.5''), my thin body, and, above all, my ugly face: I was rated 4/10 both on Photofeeler and by Wheat Waffles. My face is ugly due to many defects, in particular is too narrow.
My interests are a bit eccentric, even if I am not smart enough to become an expert on them, they span from human biology to physical security to emergency preparedness to facial attractiveness to local history to psychometrics to genomics to population genetics etc.
Welcome

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

mentally crippled by balding teen years
★★★★★
236d 2h 57m
Hi, My name is familyguy1999

ihateamogus

ihateamogus

Recruit
★★
1d 6h 19m
I hate amogus, it's that simple.

Waylan

Waylan

Recruit
★★
3d 21h 8m
Hello, my name's Waylan and I just joined the site recently. Oh, and I'm an incel.

Believe it or not, I signed up for no apparent reason. As of late, I have had a fairly negative outlook on my circumstances and life in general. The reason I'm an incel isn't anything peculiar. It's just because of my looks and social anxiety caused by autism.

Though I'm not as devoted to the blackpill as others and inceldom hasn't consumed my life the way it has for most, still it does get me down from time to time. And I feel like no one in my social circle can really relate to what I'm going through so here I am.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
74d 20m
Hello, my name's Waylan and I just joined the site recently. Oh, and I'm an incel.

Believe it or not, I signed up for no apparent reason. As of late, I have had a fairly negative outlook on my circumstances and life in general. The reason I'm an incel isn't anything peculiar. It's just because of my looks and social anxiety caused by autism.

Though I'm not as devoted to the blackpill as others and inceldom hasn't consumed my life the way it has for most, still it does get me down from time to time. And I feel like no one in my social circle can really relate to what I'm going through so here I am.
Get prepared to be called bluepiller fakecel:feelsUgh:
I hate amogus, it's that simple.
Based