Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Deleted member 21752

Deleted member 21752

Requested
-
47d 18h 28m
sussusamogus said:
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
★★★★★
19d 1h 16m
Sweetcel

Sweetcel

Ethnic-cel
4h 5m
Hi, thank you for welcoming me into the fourm!

I'm a zoomer American from the city. I'm here to learn about the blackpill and find nice people to talk to you. I'll try to contribute to the forum as best as I can. I aim to be nice to everyone and spread positivity.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
Sweetcel said:
Hi, thank you for welcoming me into the fourm!

I'm a zoomer American from the city. I'm here to learn about the blackpill and find nice people to talk to you. I'll try to contribute to the forum as best as I can. I aim to be nice to everyone and spread positivity.
Welcome nigga.

D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
92d 21h 16m
Diocel @Diocel Welcome.

LonelyAF23

LonelyAF23

Greycel
1d 16h 13m
Hello everyone I’m new here. Apologies for the long intro, Wanted to just vent my story: well guess it started like it did for most of us when we where born with shit genes. I was told that girls wanted a good guy who treated them right. They forgot to mention a good looking guy. I was rejected for the first time at the age of 12 and I thought maybe it was just her but I had 6 rejections by the age of 13. That completely broke me. Something inside me made me introverted, even more quite and shy, I became a person with zero self esteem or confidence. Then high school came and I didn’t talk to any girls, I tried online dating apps and friend making apps that made it all worse. Anytime I showed my face or told them my height it was an instant block. It made me angry and bitter towards women. I too would change the way I look but I can’t. Then college came and I dropped out because well I was told even far worst things than previously. I was told I wasn’t any girls type. Multiple times it hurt a lot even if it shouldn’t have surprised me. I’m now 23 I live with my parents, I don’t drive, I don’t work, I don’t go to school... I just stay home all day play video games, doing drugs drinking... anything to just cope with the tremendous hole and fucked up emotions and state of mind I was left in because of women’s shallowness. It’s funny how people try to sell you on the personality matters thing when it just doesn’t. Another thing people tell guys like us is to “change” it’s such a slap in the face imo because why do I have to change my looks and my emotions, my new personality when your shitty gender broke me?yet women are told that they should be loved no matter what
And they’re. It’s sad to see a depressed guy alone while a depressed woman finds love easily...I just hope some day I OD and die. If you read this, thank you it means a lot to me.

Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
129d 22h 4m
LonelyAF23 said:
Hello everyone I’m new here. Apologies for the long intro, Wanted to just vent my story: well guess it started like it did for most of us when we where born with shit genes. I was told that girls wanted a good guy who treated them right. They forgot to mention a good looking guy. I was rejected for the first time at the age of 12 and I thought maybe it was just her but I had 6 rejections by the age of 13. That completely broke me. Something inside me made me introverted, even more quite and shy, I became a person with zero self esteem or confidence. Then high school came and I didn’t talk to any girls, I tried online dating apps and friend making apps that made it all worse. Anytime I showed my face or told them my height it was an instant block. It made me angry and bitter towards women. I too would change the way I look but I can’t. Then college came and I dropped out because well I was told even far worst things than previously. I was told I wasn’t any girls type. Multiple times it hurt a lot even if it shouldn’t have surprised me. I’m now 23 I live with my parents, I don’t drive, I don’t work, I don’t go to school... I just stay home all day play video games, doing drugs drinking... anything to just cope with the tremendous hole and fucked up emotions and state of mind I was left in because of women’s shallowness. It’s funny how people try to sell you on the personality matters thing when it just doesn’t. Another thing people tell guys like us is to “change” it’s such a slap in the face imo because why do I have to change my looks and my emotions, my new personality when your shitty gender broke me?yet women are told that they should be loved no matter what
And they’re. It’s sad to see a depressed guy alone while a depressed woman finds love easily...I just hope some day I OD and die. If you read this, thank you it means a lot to me.
Welcome

dirtyricecel

dirtyricecel

Greycel
12h 0m
Hi, just got approved today.
23 KHHV Ricecel from poor SEA country, dropped out of college and have no interest in going back. Don't even want to go outside to work just ldar waiting for my time to run out :feelsautistic:

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
dirtyricecel said:
Hi, just got approved today.
23 KHHV Ricecel from poor SEA country, dropped out of college and have no interest in going back. Don't even want to go outside to work just ldar waiting for my time to run out :feelsautistic:
Welcome to the forum, nigger.

DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor

Greycel
8h 17m
Thank you for accepting me to this forum. I always want to keep things short, so here goes.
27, living in the federal shit state of Cuckmoney, aka gercel. Most likely an alcoholic (my cope) and completely :blackpill:. Probably roping at 35,
but at least I have a place to go to until then. :dab:

Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
129d 22h 4m
DeathsDoor said:
Thank you for accepting me to this forum. I always want to keep things short, so here goes.
27, living in the federal shit state of Cuckmoney, aka gercel. Most likely an alcoholic (my cope) and completely :blackpill:. Probably roping at 35,
Welcome :feelsjuice:

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
DeathsDoor said:
Welcome.

Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
129d 22h 4m
DeathsDoor @DeathsDoor be careful around Diocel @Diocel he's a sneaky one :feelsdevil:

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
DeathsDoor @DeathsDoor don't trust people with personal information and don't share them, if anyone claims to be german and wants to ask you questions it's probably a journalist.
Idlevillagercel said:
DeathsDoor @DeathsDoor be careful around Diocel @Diocel he's a sneaky one :feelsdevil:
Hello.

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
14d 12h 29m
20 y/o virgin,
Mentalcel (Bipolar, autism, severely depressed / suicidal, psychosis, intrusive thoughts)
Baldcel (Started balding rapidly at 15)
Teethcel (I miss half my teeth but have implants so you cant see)
Dumbo-earscel (Had surgery for this)
Jawcel (Had double jaw surgery to fix my recessed jaws)

I'm a truecel walking around like a normie. Even though I look normal, I will never be normal. My mentalceldom is holding me back too hard. I'm going to be a NEET most likely. I will just lock myself up in my house, laying in my bed. Might rope / euthanasia when I'm older.
I did have a good youth where I got to taste the chad life a little bit (had friends and girls liked me). That's just the past now though :cryfeels:. Also I'm a low IQcel if I compare myself to others on this board. I have crippling depression so its hard for me to do anything with my life. Well, that's it for now. I might create a longer post about myself in the future.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
simply_over said:
20 y/o virgin,
Mentalcel (Bipolar, autism, severely depressed / suicidal, psychosis, intrusive thoughts)
Baldcel (Started balding rapidly at 15)
Teethcel (I miss half my teeth but have implants so you cant see)
Dumbo-earscel (Had surgery for this)
Jawcel (Had double jaw surgery to fix my recessed jaws)

I'm a truecel walking around like a normie. Even though I look normal, I will never be normal. My mentalceldom is holding me back too hard. I'm going to be a NEET most likely. I will just lock myself up in my house, laying in my bed. Might rope / euthanasia when I'm older.
I did have a good youth where I got to taste the chad life a little bit (had friends and girls liked me). That's just the past now though :cryfeels:. Also I'm a low IQcel if I compare myself to others on this board. I have crippling depression so its hard for me to do anything with my life. Well, that's it for now. I might create a longer post about myself in the future.
Too late to the party, buddy.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
simply_over said:
Just missing with ya.

Personally i didn't see this thread until i had a couple thousand post lol.

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
93d 4h 34m
hello im a new user, my name is Nigga Man

D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
23d 16h 43m
17yo
Khhv
Came from reddit
Mentally ill loner
No friends
Suicidal
Autist

ProbablyDead

ProbablyDead

Greycel
5h 43m
Hello, I'm probably the newest in here.

19 years old.

My background is just shitty, born in a shitty Third World country, with shitty people in a shitty dysfunctional family.

Wishing to blown my brains out someday, don't want to reach to 30yo.

Meanwhile, nice to meet you guys.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
ProbablyDead said:

19 years old.

My background is just shitty, born in a shitty Third World country, with shitty people in a shitty dysfunctional family.

Welcome to the forum, nigga.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
119d 7h 58m
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
119d 7h 58m
ProbablyDead said:

19 years old.

:p

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
20d 3h 47m
I'm RainerNLM subhuman

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
26d 15h 15m
I'm a craniofacially deformed 21 year old British NEET virgin with 0 friends and social skills as a result of brain-damage from neonatal bacterial meningitis. Nothing that matters is in my control, my mouse is shit no matter what I change it to, and I suck at pretty much everything I do, I hope this world gets nuked, thank you all. :feelsmusic:

giantdouche

giantdouche

Banned
-
2h 26m
well i've had okay chances with women throughout my life i guess.

one of the problem is that i once had a thing for a man, so that did not work out well. but that does not matter.

the other thing, which makes me post here, is that, well, if you meet and interact with enough number of people in your life, you end up finding the cold hard truth of this world: betrayal is everywhere. no matter how good you or that guy/girl you'd marry are, others betray. you betray. everybody betrays. if they don't, it's just because you're luck enough that someone hasn't found a high enough price to pay them for it.

it's that song, 'when the saints you see are all made of gold'; or that movie trainspotting, 'first there's an opportunity, then there's a betrayal.'

so i thought to myself: why begin any of that crap anyways?

and that's that.;)

(apparently some might find that me being bi bad or something else, all i can explain is that i find it polite to smile when i am introducing myself to express goodwill.)

Last edited:
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
453d 16h 27m
giantdouche said:

one of the problem is that i once had a thing for a man, so that did not work out well. but that does not matter.
Are you incel

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
giantdouche said:

the other thing, which makes me post here, is that, well, if you meet and interact with enough number of people in your life, you end up finding the cold hard truth of this world: betrayal is everywhere. no matter how good you or that guy/girl you'd marry are, others betray. you betray. everybody betrays. if they don't, it's just because you're luck enough that someone hasn't found a high enough price to pay them for it.

it's that song, 'when the saints you see are all made of gold'; or that movie trainspotting, 'first there's an opportunity, then there's a betrayal.'

so i thought to myself: why begin any of that crap anyways?

and that's that.;)
faggot

giantdouche

giantdouche

Banned
-
2h 26m
Animecel2D said:
Are you incel
eh, strictly speaking i'm not. but there was a time in my life i seriously thought i was due to a quite conservative surrounding that prohibits even heterosexual relationship among kids.
Diocel said:
dude, like, i don't like that weeb joker headpin of yours either.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
giantdouche said:
eh, strictly speaking i'm not. but there was a time in my life i seriously thought i was due to a quite conservative surrounding that prohibits even heterosexual relationship among kids.

dude, like, i don't like that weeb joker headpin of yours either.
You literally had a thing for a man, homo.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
giantdouche said:
plus strictly speaking i'm bi. homo is like men who're only into men.
Fags aren't allowed.

SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel mental_out @mental_out

giantdouche

giantdouche

Banned
-
2h 26m
Diocel said:
You literally had a thing for a man, homo.

Diocel said:
Fags aren't allowed.

SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel mental_out @mental_out
well, the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. the opposite of hate is not love, it's indifference.

congrats, you have now earned my indifference.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
giantdouche said:
well, the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. the opposite of hate is not love, it's indifference.

congrats, you have now earned my indifference.
Keep thar Pseudo Philosophical shit to your butt buddies.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
europecel said:
(yes, I sticked my dick in crazy around 6 years ago which is arguably worse than being a virgin tbh)
Animecel2D @Animecel2D SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel mental_out @mental_out

two in the same day.

europecel

europecel

Banned
-
10h 45m
Diocel said:
Animecel2D @Animecel2D SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel mental_out @mental_out

two in the same day.
I should probably be more elaborate. Those two are not related, I just had incidences with both of them. One was my roommate (nothing going on, just pure mental abuse by her) and with the other it happened under the influence of much alcohol. She was a real crazy bitch.

Nothing happened ever since for 6 years, so we can safely assume I'm a subhuman cel :feelsokman:

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
europecel said:
I should probably be more elaborate. Those two are not related, I just had incidences with both of them. One was my roommate (nothing going on, just pure mental abuse by her) and with the other it happened under the influence of much alcohol. She was a real crazy bitch.

Nothing happened ever since for 6 years, so we can safely assume I'm a subhuman cel :feelsokman:
You said that you lost your virginity to a foid that isn't a hooker and it's against the rules.

europecel

europecel

Banned
-
10h 45m
Diocel said:
You said that you lost your virginity to a foid that isn't a hooker and it's against the rules.
Sorry, I'm retarded, I only read the big rule thread in one of the subforums, but the one I got via PM upon registering literally says this at the top:

Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences
I'm sorry :cryfeels:

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 3h 9m
europecel said:
Sorry, I'm retarded, I only read the big rule thread in one of the subforums, but the one I got via PM upon registering literally says this at the top:

I'm sorry :cryfeels:
Damn, guess it's too late.

B

Black&Red

Recruit
★★★★
1d 23h 40m
Hi, I'm new here.

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by Deleted member 31729
★★★★★