Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
276d 2h 24m
24yo truecel from Denmark
blonde blue eyes
6ft8

Last edited:
Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
48d 16h 40m
almost 5'9
maybe average looking
not white

i belong here til death:feelsrope:

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
276d 2h 24m

B

Black&Red

Recruit
★★★★
1d 23h 40m
Diocel said:
blonde blue eyes
6ft8
Sup, boualam gustafson, ready to the midget of 22nd century?

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
276d 2h 24m
Black&Red said:
Sup, boualam gustafson, ready to the midget of 22nd century?
Mninek?

Greycel
21h 27m
Hello everyone. I am a 30 year old wizard. I live in London, one of the most hypergamous cities in the world. I have been reading this forum for years already but only now I managed to create an account.

What is wrong with me? More than one thing I imagine. I am definitely a mentalcel. Combination of having abuse and trauma in life has made me the person that I am. I have become very distanced from my family. Currently I am practically a NEET although I sometimes have some work. My physical health is in a pretty poor state too as I get pretty intense hayfever this time of year.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAWIZARD
★★★★★
380d 4h 49m
9372023464988394 said:
Hello everyone. I am a 30 year old wizard. I live in London, one of the most hypergamous cities in the world. I have been reading this forum for years already but only now I managed to create an account.

What is wrong with me? More than one thing I imagine. I am definitely a mentalcel. Combination of having abuse and trauma in life has made me the person that I am. I have become very distanced from my family. Currently I am practically a NEET although I sometimes have some work. My physical health is in a pretty poor state too as I get pretty intense hayfever this time of year.
Nice username bro

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

★★★★
71d 5h 10m
Diocel said:
blonde blue eyes
6ft8
average .is user

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
32d 5h 49m
Evil Cat

Evil Cat

Greycel
5h 11m
I'm a 20 year old virgin who's never had a girlfriend, has been homeschooled since 5th grade, and have a lack of social skills due to never socializing with other kids(due to my homeschooling), so, I'm pretty much fucked.

MabundaG

MabundaG

A dog without a bone
5d 7h 3m
Hello I am Mabunda (actual surname), a South African black man who was homeless for most of 2019. I am a 28 year old virgin not just of sex but kissing, handholding and any form of intimacy from the opposite sex.

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★
5d 7h 14m
Salutations, 31 year old Latino NEET Incel here.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
243d 20h 12m
Neetocel said:
Salutations, 31 year old Latino NEET Incel here.
welcome to the forum, fellow NEET

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Greycel
2d 15h 28m
38 yo balding white fella with woeful social skills and Prince Charles looks here. Developing some volcel tendencies as acceptance grows.
(Career and other interests in life are going well. Blighting all that by jestering for female attention, internet dating and the whole destructive emotional roller coaster of kidding myself it might work out for me that goes along with that, just seems like a bad thing to do now, not a good thing.)

Took a break from "the community" after braincels was nuked, but I missed the banter so have been lurking here for a while. There are some fully funny cunts on here and I love you all. No homo.

Last edited:
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
50d 8h 54m
Hi!
My name is FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999
I'm a bisexual furry. I love watching My Little Pony and collecting Funko Pop figures.
Ever since my dad's friend from work penetrated me as a child I have become a volcel who doesn't want to have sex ever again in life.
Looking forward to making new friends here.
:heart:

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Bangladeshi Migrantcel
4d 12h 56m
I am a 17-year-old, 5'4, Bangladeshi immigrant living under the poverty line in America. Before you say I will simply grow taller, my father is only 5'2 and my mother 5'0. Max height I can hope for is 5'6, still in the manlet category. I probably have a 30 percent chance of becoming a schizo in my 20s because of the mental state I am currently in and that my mother is one, so I will enjoy the time I have before I completely lose my sanity.

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★
5d 7h 14m
Zer0/∞ said:
I am a 17-year-old, 5'4, Bangladeshi immigrant living under the poverty line in America. Before you say I will simply grow taller, my father is only 5'2 and my mother 5'0. Max height I can hope for is 5'6, still in the manlet category. I probably have a 30 percent chance of becoming a schizo in my 20s because of the mental state I am currently in and that my mother is one, so I will enjoy the time I have before I completely lose my sanity.

Welcome bro, for what its worth, someone I know has schizo in his family and he turned out alright and never developed the disease. You technically have the chance to be tallerm though the chances are not good, it can happen as genes are not always defined by the parents and you could end up expressing genes from a taller ancestor.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
81d 13h 20m
Incels said:
Feel free to introduce yourself to the group. Share your story, your background, your interests, whatever you want others to know about you.

Welcome!

XD

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

mental out is a manky British tranny and eats shit
★★★★★
125d 20m
Hi!

my name is Ritalincel @Ritalincel

I'm a gay virgin and i hope that i'm accepted here :owo:

shape1
shape2