Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Insane looks discrepancy in this couple. Male looksmatch sui'd long ago

G

Guest37263

In terms of bone structure and facial features, the foid is a solid 5 or 6. Her "cuteness" or whatever is irrelevant.

The guy? 10/10 bone structure. Solid 9-9.5 if not 10/10 aesthetics for every single part of his face and skull.

This is the reality we live in.

5/10 girls dream about, believe they are entitled to, and ACTUALLY GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS with 10/10 men.

Do I even begin to mention the concept of looksmatch here? jesus fucking christ man.

They are two cast members from the netflix show "Riverdale" who got together.

What does society expect the rest of us men to do hmm??

Attachments

• rs_1024x759-180919181830-1024.camila-mendes-charles-melton.ct.091918.jpg
    rs_1024x759-180919181830-1024.camila-mendes-charles-melton.ct.091918.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by a moderator:
Is he a ricecel?

I think they're about equal. The guy has several Chad fetures but also some bad/strange ones such as eyes and nose. The girl isn't a 10/10 Stacy but her face is super cute and attractive. Very feminine and neotenous.

A mix of white and ricecel looks like. Doesnt matter though since his skull is still 10/10. There are virtually zero women who would sexually reject him, of any race.
His ricecel half is what keeps him from truly ascending and dating his looksmatch. Instead he has to to dumpsterdive and 'settle' for a 5/10 makeupmaxxed Becky who's been with 50+ Chadlites and Tyrones.

You know it's over when even Chang has to make do with Chadlite's leftovers. :lul:

what is his height? If he is less than 6'3 all bets are off.
I think they're about equal. The guy has several Chad fetures but also some bad/strange ones such as eyes and nose. The girl isn't a 10/10 Stacy but her face is super cute and attractive. Very feminine and neotenous.

shes a 6, hes an 8

This.

girl is bellow him in looks tbh, not for much tho, only 1 point.