Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee inkwells should just join church and become asexual monks

motherfucker8

motherfucker8

Clandestine Blaze

View: https://x.com/phemoid/status/1802397079710355599

''I empathize with you, oh you guys want sex? FUCK no go join the church, become an asexual robot for soyciety''
No other group is demanded to give up their sexuality aside from ugly men, the dehumanization is insane
We're not slaves to biology, people still make decisions outside of nature, just say women got brainwashed by culture into liking the top 1% of 1% of men, because biologically, all it took for a guy to pass off his genes is to provide food and shelter. Something most men can do. In more repressed cultures ugly men still get married and betabuxx but in the west it's becoming harder every day. Even so those cultures are only changing because of globalization and the influence of western culture, female standards are not biological or coming from nature, they're a cultural phenomena.

Sounds like soyGPT.

Now if we said this about women becoming nuns we would be labeled misogynistic

i would choke her tbh (in metaverse vr)

Last edited:
on a serious note, she is joking right????????????????????????????????
no way you can be this retarded????????????????????????

I doubt she is joking. Women have ZERO empathy towards undesirable men. They want us to put into the system for them and get nothing out of it.

I doubt she is joking. Women have ZERO empathy towards undesirable men. They want us to put into the system for them and get nothing out of it.
does she actually believe what she is saying though? I wonder if these idiots post things just to piss men off

Most priests i know mog.

View attachment 1181625
''I empathize with you, oh you guys want sex? FUCK no go join the church, become an asexual robot for soyciety''
No other group is demanded to give up their sexuality aside from ugly men, the dehumanization is insane
We're not slaves to biology, people still make decisions outside of nature, just say women got brainwashed by culture into liking the top 1% of 1% of men, because biologically, all it took for a guy to pass off his genes is to provide food and shelter. Something most men can do. In more repressed cultures ugly men still get married and betabuxx but in the west it's becoming harder every day. Even so those cultures are only changing because of globalization and the influence of western culture, female standards are not biological or coming from nature, they're a cultural phenomena.

Church is for cucks

half joking, she's a retard that does ragebait but she for sure believes what she says lol

does she actually believe what she is saying though? I wonder if these idiots post things just to piss men off
I think it’s a little of both, actually. She probably likes to piss men off and gets kicks out of our misery. Still though, I think she actually expects undesirable men to just fuck off and rot without complaining while still putting into the system for her to enjoy

"it's just for the best"
Not it isn't. Women are dysgenic and literally choose against IQ.

I hope she burns in hell

This foid sounds like a fucking nerd ew

Maybe we're not all religious jfl

View attachment 1181625

"Women have several biological processes to deem someone worthy of having offspring. If all women have deemed you unfit, I can imagine it being very painful, but it’s just for the best. "

Don't worry yall, our lives being miserable is all part of the greater plan. Women have innately good decision making, and if they don't want us its because they're the righteous and infalliable judges of what is good