Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Injustice, As Always

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
They really cherrypicked reactions about komesarj ascension to portray incels as le evil guys.

https://kotaku.com/incel-civil-war-forum-twitter-sex-komesarj-celibate-1850380023
https://jezebel.com/incels-melt-down-after-one-of-them-gets-laid-this-is-t-1850377821

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12yn3sv/the_incel_community_is_having_a_nuclear_meltdown/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

This is just not fair, most of you guys were cheering Komesarj on his thread, why they do this with us? Jesus, why so much injustice? This world is really sick dude.

Untitled827 20230426195357
Untitled823 20230426195203
Untitled826 20230426195314
Untitled828 20230426195435
Untitled829 20230426195500
Untitled831 20230426195544
Untitled832 20230426195617
Untitled835 20230426195722
Untitled836 20230426195741
Untitled839 20230426195826
Untitled840 20230426195844
Untitled842 20230426195908
Untitled843 20230426195924
Untitled844 20230426195939

Damn bro, we had such a good moment cheering then after that the vultures journos and ITcels still come to cherrypick one or other brag complain reaction to portray us as the devil, we really can't win, right? Never will appear someone to save us, to stand up for us, be a scapegoat and villain is our fate, there is no escape.

It's over.

Last edited:
Hateful echo chamber my ass, this place is positive

Oh noo a nuclear meltdown

Our forum link is right there, people can come look for themselves. Yet they never do, because it would dispel the delusion that they desperately need in order to continue feeling important and virtuous.

Look at all the cheering of Komesarj ascension then read what this fucker said:
Screenshot 20230426 204057 859

Oh noo a nuclear meltdown

Our forum link is right there, people can come look for themselves. Yet they never do, because it would dispel the delusion that they desperately need in order to continue feeling important and virtuous.

Last edited:
They really cherrypicked reactions about komesarj ascension to portray incels as le evil guys.
what is this
couldn't that nigga leave more quietly?

INJUSTICE: Normies Among Us

They were openly denigrating myself and Mother whenever I'd visit. It was never voluntary.

"Intellau's mother is a leech"

"Intellau's mother is a cow"

"Intellau's mother sits around all day doing nothing" (Except for the cooking, cleaning, spending time with her mother, buying things for her mother...)

"I'll go inside" (Intellau decided to go fetch his mother since he realized how selfish and impatient his half-relatives were)

"Intellau's mother is always sick. Maybe she should stop visiting restaurants"

Yes...very unfortunate.

Myself(30X Whole Genome Sequencing):

FHCT

Mother(Genotyping):

FHA

FHA1

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCGEN.118.002192
Population Frequency:

No.

However, I have a half-cousin from my maternal side. She is the second and last grandchild of my grandfather.

(I'm his only grandson and the eldest of the grandchildren)

Both my parents are dead. The only family I have is overseas from my mothers side, who fucking hate my guts. My father was a fat, old, white supremacist fuck who belted me beet red for the simplest of mistakes. My mother was a self hating asian who constantly berated me for not getting good enough grades and wondering why I wasn’t a beautiful white baby anymore.

I spit on their fucking graves.
They never said anything about my looks tbh, in fact the only comment I got was from my grandmother who straight up exclaimed how short i was compared to my cousin.
Well, my grandmother loves to ridicule my height and makes comparisons on how my cousin is more successful than me in practically everything. Though she never mentions anything about relationships, and as for acquaintances I don’t have any tbh.
My grandmother compares me to midgets despite the fact she is 5’1.
My parents are both dead and the only family I have left is from my mothers side back in the Philippines. We both fucking hate each other, so we just leave each other alone. Living off inheritance at the moment. I actually do go outside a bit, and I get my groceries using self checkout so I don’t have to speak to cashiers.
I see. Funny, I supposedly had a grandfather at around that height too. My mother and father used to cope about my abysmal height by saying that I would also grow to his height eventually. They were completely wrong about that one jfl.

Animecel2D said:
I went back to the Philippines like 3 years ago and got bashed up in the middle of the streets and mugged for all I had. Also didn’t get any pussy and remained a permavirgin truecel

never again

I have noticed that I have some narcissistic tendencies, although I try not to be narcissistic. I think narcissism is a genetic trait, my father was extremely narcissistic and have probably taken over many of those traits.

Same for me. I hated my father, he abused me and beat me and mocked me whenever he could. I still ended up a misogynist.

Makes you think doesn't it?

From my father and family drama mostly, I was brutally beaten and one time nearly stabbed by him.

My mom is in the hospital being treated for cancer and my father is missing or presumably dead (I hope). My life is shit in every aspect. No one has seen my injuries yet.

@
Animecel2D
@Animecel2D Is this evidence that abusive fathers turn their sons into weeaboos?

Sometimes i

Sometimes i have to remind myself it’s never gonna happen. Not now, not tomorrow, NEVER!

Family, a bunch of crooks and thieves willing to stab me to death for cookie. My father almost stabbed me once because I ate a piece of cake he intended to eat, this is not a joke. Money, I do not have, no longer and I can no longer obtain it due to the inability to work. Health, fucked from the start, too many diseases to count. Relationships, that is obvious.

"He" repeatedly refused to allow me to introduce you to him whenever his father brought him by

My half-cousin mocked my voice(One of many) and called me "Gay" once.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

JFL...Mother asked me to pander to my intellectually-disabled younger half-cousin...His dyslexic Mother is too incompetent to teach him basic knowledge.

Posts 43,751
P3:

Indeed. My half-cousin started dating her imprisoned cousin a couple years ago.

My half-cousin mocked my voice(One of many) and called me "Gay" once.
Mother cancelled her appointment(s) to visit my half-cousins when they were imprisoned.
When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.
Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.
My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.
In the early days of moving in with my grandparents, I overheard them lying and went downstairs to confront them anxiously. He just laughed and said, "I know".

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

Intellau_Celistic said:
Re: OT Complaining
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150509401Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:53 PM CST
Each of us are utilizing this Sub-Section for entertainment purposes, It's unnecessary to exhibit a significant degree of favoritism.
Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.

If it makes you feel any better, my mother cancelled her medical appointment to visit another relative during his criminal trial.
Her van driver came to the door - I told him she was gone.
Mother was always deeply depressed when I was a young child. I knew my maternal grandfather better than my maternal grandmother(I met her around the age of ten and learned her name).

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

Yep. Basically every norman conversation consists of talking trash about other people behind their backs, thus negatively influencing the opinion of other people on the victim.
And then said victim wonders why is he being mistreated despite not doing anything wrong.

This is your onetis lol, she is quite ugly and seems like a typical whore. Do you have another thread covering all the details about it

no they said "in videgame"
also @Intellau_Celistic I read everything, fucking brutal

How can you still use soycial media? I can't even begin to comprehend your strength

Re: i didn't even know my cousin is getting married tomorrow
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149376977Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:16 AM CST
Hopefully you enjoy the events surrounding your relatives then.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

My grandmother would often denigrate me for being anxious. Once, she was choking, and I disregarded it, so she referred to me as "Brain Damaged".

My lifelong condition of constipation meant that I had to use the downstairs bathroom of my grandmother's apartment for relief. The television noise from the open door prevented me from defecating properly.

Re: who here is a trump supporter

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.
Re: My Grandma just died.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869557Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM CST
"Sociopaths" None of the users claiming to be "sorry" for the death of your relative truly care. They are merely attempting to make themselves appear as "respectable" and "sympathetic" individuals over the Internet. Your grandmother was insignificant and valueless to anyone outside of her social/relative clique. It is the mere truth of the situation.

In high school I think I fell in love with a girl because she was willing to listen to my vents.

[UWSL]All it takes is a woman to give us incel any attention and we are already in love :feelsrope:.[/UWSL]

And, of-course, those trips to Indiana with "Aunt Pebbles" and their many half-siblings, since their mother was much too stupid to use contraception, or simply practice abstinence.

she and her BF laugh at you after your cucked talk sessions

Don't fall for it man. I sometimes feel that way about my foid psychologist too because she's nice to me and stuff, but understand that it's just a symptom of our desperation.

They were openly denigrating myself and Mother whenever I'd visit. It was never voluntary.

"Intellau's mother is a leech"

"Intellau's mother is a cow"

"Intellau's mother sits around all day doing nothing" (Except for the cooking, cleaning, spending time with her mother, buying things for her mother...)

"I'll go inside" (Intellau decided to go fetch his mother since he realized how selfish and impatient his half-relatives were)

"Intellau's mother is always sick. Maybe she should stop visiting restaurants"

Yes...very unfortunate.

Myself(30X Whole Genome Sequencing):

FHCT

Mother(Genotyping):

FHA

FHA1

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCGEN.118.002192
Population Frequency:

My half-aunt dated a male that Mother tossed aside.

Well...my half-aunt often made remarks like:

"Intellau's mother wonders why she's so sick all the time...maybe she should stop visiting Wendy's"

"She's a cow...she sits around speaking about menstruation" (Half-Cousin)

When I was a young child, Mother moved into an apartment downtown. She also stayed with my half-aunt(Told me she was unwanted), we moved into an apartment when I was seventeen. It was...very nice.

Sadly, TANF abuse is only for Aunt Cherrita.