Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Injustice, As Always

My maternal half-aunt has lived on TANF and SNAP for decades. Her younger brother was in prison several times for selling drugs.

My paternal cousins have college degrees, vehicle, employment.

Mother was always deeply depressed when I was a young child. I knew my maternal grandfather better than my maternal grandmother(I met her around the age of ten and learned her name).

Yes, certainly influenced. I was influenced unexpectedly when my half-aunt would regularly speak about my family problems with her daughters in front of me. I was there since Mother had appointments.

I suppose that, somehow, having two children with Tyrone made her clan more valuable than myself and Mother, given that I merely witnessed daily domestic violence and slept in a spare room of my paternal grandparents' house as my half-cousins slept peacefully in their room, which was adjacent to their grandmother's.

Indeed.

My half-aunt gave birth to three children(Youngest is half-sibling). Her brother conceived three children with three different women, plus an aborted child.

Her half-sister had only one child and stopped immediately.

Mother and her mother denigrated me because I was always extremely anxious.

I returned from group therapy once. My grandmother denigrated me while my half-aunt was present because I was too anxious to eat.

"Look. Intellau doesn't want to eat!"

In the early days of moving in with my grandparents, I overheard them lying and went downstairs to confront them anxiously. He just laughed and said, "I know".

My half-cousin disliked something I did, so she simply threw one of my precious objects out the window and then sat with her sister, apathetically.

When I was...thirteen, I was going to buy a sort of USB music pen for my relative. I also gave this person my snacks often.

I never understood why they felt the need to visit their grand-relatives yet only sit outside and quickly befriend local lighter-skinned males.

During the 2016 Memorial for JWs, I chose to stay at home, locking myself in the upstairs bathroom until my relatives left.

gaynigger went to twitter to hang out with fem"cels" and retweet their feminism memes

Yes. The personality detector is always fully functional among women. Especially the "timid" ones.

I have an extremely horrible personality, but I'll be kind by summarizing in this way: "She was enticed by his personality"

Now then, I need to go take the next dose of my "benzo". I'll "laugh" with you all afterwards. Excuse me.

Forgive me @NorthernWind...I'm aware of what denigration can do to cognitive ability.

All attention

they don't all they do is fake OD for attention no foid is blowing a shotgun in their mouth

Thanks but not true. I'm actually semi-retarded.

I realized that I'm [mildly] retarded only later in life. Mostly just from reactions and treatment from other people.
Some people treat me like I'm legit retarded.
There are also mean people who treat me with rudeness and cruelty. I still don't know how to react in these situations.
Of course, I try not to think about my defectiveness, it's just too sad and depressing if you accept reality as it is.
I'm mostly distracting myself from reality by reading, watching videos etc.
Years go by and nothing fundamentally changes in my life.

I'm isolated by my ugliness and retardation.

@Intellau_Celistic Are you ok brocel?

They really cherrypicked reactions about komesarj ascension to portray incels as le evil guys.

https://kotaku.com/incel-civil-war-forum-twitter-sex-komesarj-celibate-1850380023
https://jezebel.com/incels-melt-down-after-one-of-them-gets-laid-this-is-t-1850377821

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12yn3sv/the_incel_community_is_having_a_nuclear_meltdown/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

This is just not fair, most of you guys were cheering Komesarj on his thread, why they do this with us? Jesus, why so much injustice? This world is really sick dude.

View attachment 743465View attachment 743462View attachment 743463View attachment 743466View attachment 743467View attachment 743468View attachment 743470View attachment 743471View attachment 743472View attachment 743473View attachment 743474View attachment 743475View attachment 743476View attachment 743477

Damn bro, we had such a good moment cheering then after that the vultures journos and ITcels still come to cherrypick one or other brag complain reaction to portray us as the devil, we really can't win, right? Never will appear someone to save us, to stand up for us, be a scapegoat and villain is our fate, there is no escape.

It's over.

Dont care, Fuck outta here

on twitter you see people hating on komesarj. It's clear they aren't incel

Is it just the retarded newfag bored zoomers we also have on here (even more reason to hate them)
or is it a genuine psyop by twitter trannies

I saw like 3 tweets by actual self-proclaimed incels hating on him

I saw a lot more hate from lgbt retards, commies, and black twitter nigs. Mostly towards him and every other incel in the thread for self-identifying as such. There was also a good deal of roasties and troids going batshit insane cause his gf is allegedly 19

FukVLKlWYAE7gto
View attachment 743601

FukVLqTXoAMVA04
View attachment 743602

FukVMRuXoAMu22U
View attachment 743604

none of the people in the screenshot are incels. Or even real for that matter.
This couldn't be coincidental. It's on purpose to make us look bad.

I don’t think it’s a psyop. Some bnwo white extinction chastity caged cuck named lameypilled qrt’d komesarj’s tweet and that’s how it blew up. Lots of normalfilth follow that account

Yeah, but I'm saying no incel is against him. all the hate against him is coming from the outside and they're portraying it as if it's some "icnel civil war" (actually their words lmfao)

View attachment 743606

Not to mention the hordes of bluepillers who want his girlfriend to break up with him. These "people" are evil.

High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends

High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
it really never ends, people just become adults but the high school really never ends for us